Why are British tabloids so uninformed?

Calling the FPOe in Austria "Neo-Nazis" is like calling UKIP "Hitlerite Fascists".

The FPOe is pretty much Corbynite Labour with some more nationalism mixed in.

They're EXTREMELY INFORMED that's why they use that name, to spread emotional propaganda.

Its british tabloids.
You could make entire YLYL threads with their headlines, they've been garbage since their existence. A hundred years ago it was these same newspapers who got the English to declare War on Germany.

I still don't quite understand why British tabloids try to make other countries look worse than Britain?

In Austria, UKIP would be so massively right winged, it would be outlawed under the anti-Nazi laws. Yes, in the UK, people even invite UKIP proponents and UKIP politicians like Nigel Farage in regular talk shows. That would be unthinkable in Austria to have anti-semites like Farage in talk shows.

>mfw i just voted for them today via postal vote

Anglos are walking talking cancer and have been for centuries

The chemotherapy for them is long overdue

Hold up I thought Hofer lost and Austria is run by Greeners now?

You are fine ones to talk.

>Hold up I thought Hofer lost and Austria is run by Greeners now?
You are as informed about Austria as the British tabloids are.

Hofer lost the presidency. The president is mostly a ceremonial position, like your King or Queen is.

The government is led by political parties. The chancellor is the person with all the power. He is appointed by the (now Austrian Green party communist) president, but the president typically appoints that person chancellor who has a majority in parliament backing him.

If we trust polls (which we should not, as polls are pretty much always wrong), there is likely to be a conservative government post-election made up of the Christian Austrian People's Party and the Libertarian Freedom Party of Austria.

ye van der cuck is in action

>You are fine ones to talk.
How so? We have put British neo-Nazis in jail in the past. In what universe could a neo-Nazi party get 30% of the vote then?

>implying the election wasnt rigged anyways

>Calling the FPOe in Austria "Neo-Nazis" is like calling UKIP "Hitlerite Fascists".

Populism is a strike against the status quo and of the devil you heathen! Thou shalt not create new parties. Thus it was written.

It was not rigged. I am pretty sure it wasn't, simply because Austrian authorities are not capable of consistently rigging and election. People voted for Van der Bellen in order to not get bad Facebook comments from their German and American friends where the media said Hofer was worse than Hitler.

>Thou shalt not create new parties.
Created in 1956...new

Ok then.

Presidential election mean close to nothing
The President in Austria is like an elected version on the Queen in the UK
The real elections are this sunday

yes (((why)))

(((why)))

such a mystery

Let's be honest here there are many crypto-Nazis in the FPÖ and Hofer is probaly one of them

Hofer was asked if he recognises Austria as a COUNTRY and not as a part of germany in a debate against Vdb and he replied "Yes Austria is a Nation and shall become a Nation in the future."
If this isn't signalling I don't know what is.

When the US occupied Bongistan, it was the perfect chance to gas the whole population. Opportunities like that are fleeting. Damn.

Look man, all this alt-right and new-right shit is a bunch of liberal-tier autists reeeing. As long as you actually don't do jackshit you're just another butthurt faggot.

How about we finish the job on you gypsies?

This whole thread explaining how White people governments work today is the reason why our governments are such shit.

Abolish Democracy. Hire a CEO to run the country with full control over budget, policy, and personnel.

Either than or bring back absolute monarchies.

White people get your governments together.

>The FPOe is pretty much Corbynite Labour with some more nationalism mixed in.
So it's the NSDAP is what you're saying.

>is like calling UKIP "Hitlerite Fascists".

They do that.

Let's turn the tables on sunday, lads