The video

I saw was cropped just showing the kids on the subway berated this guy.

Then I saw the entire thing

>This goy wasliterally screaming nigger and saying first ammendment. "Nigger nigger nigger FIRST AMENDMENT" -Verbatim quote

>the bag they took of his was alcohol. They cut him off

This guy asked for this. BUT TWITTER FUCKKNG SUCKS HOLY SHIT I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW.MANY OF YOU WERE GASLIGHTED ONTO THE WRONG SIDE.

FUCK OFF AND DO.YOUR HOMEWORK. (((THEYRE))) WINNING BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO REALIZE YOU'RE BEING MANIPULATED

princess nokia wasn't right in throwing soup but she was right for defending her friends against this jackass
Take a fucking numher/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=178_1507608440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ID: My Man

Nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about, faggot. At the very least, include a link to the video.

Holy shit how retarded are you? Is the image broken?

That may very well be the case. Point is, I've been berated being the only white boy on the subway train by some intimidating characters, and if or any other white "defended" myself from that bullshit, I would be the bad guy in the story. Ultimately, we just need to leave NYC to the animals and let it serve as an example to the rest of the US.

>threaten to assault him
>steal his property
>proceed to gang assault him

One guy happened to not be breaking the law in this situation, everyone else committed multiple crimes. All assholes.

How exactly is the image a link to a youtube video displaying this so called beef.

Only redditors use facebook, that is what the image is isn't it? Some worthless cunts facebook feed?

Huh? I highly doubt this happened. If you're white and feel this way you probably either take ubers everywhere or only ride the subway when you're sloppy in which case your inner racist probly came out and ppl were right to chastise your drunken ass

but it's not illegal to say nigger. it is illegal to attack someone who is not physically attacking you

What is Twitter?

Seriously do better Nigel

Coming from a country where "some females have penises"

Seriously read a law blog and get acquainted with reality, Susan

Drunk and disorderly
Public intoxication
Breach of the peace
Murphy's law

jesus christ, you're a gigantic faggot. proof - see >>

>What is Twitter?
Yet another 5 eyes honey pot that any true Sup Forumstard wouldn't be caught dead on, with or without 7 proxies? Link the video or fuck the hell off, I don't go through 3rd parties, you want to bring something to my attention bring it to me.

that doesn't make it legal to commit crimes againstt he asshole, does it asshole?

WTF has this board come to? Goodbye New Leddit.

Wow, so much bait. I swear I would assume it was a hungry nigger looking for fish.

seriously. OP is either a nigris or a retard. just because someone is breaking laws makes it okay to break laws against the, nigger fucking logic at it's finest

The responsibility lies with the provoker. In this case the jackass being a problem on the train

This was a citizens arrest..also you're a disgrace to the flag you use, Matthew but we all know you're a true red blood murican don't we?

nigger

you aren't above the law, shitlord. citizen's arrest isn't a thing. You are not law enforcement. KILL YOURSELF
sage the bait kids

Sorry for calling out your coworker Brock

Hahahahaha who the fuck are you?

This guy got BTFO'd. Righteously. You're racist if you think it.was unwarranted

Jesus Christ fagget why don't you just go back to plebbit and fuck off
nobody here give a fuck about your virtue signalling video

Anyone who drinks bud light limearita deserves a good ass kicking

I'm really throwing off the narrative today Huh?

Suck my dick faggot. This is a forum where we can discuss politically incorrect opinions.

Ironically my perspective is politically incorrect. Argue or fuck off

Fuck off lazy nigger. Saged.

>>This goy wasliterally screaming nigger and saying first ammendment. "Nigger nigger nigger FIRST AMENDMENT" -Verbatim quote

So what?

Does that mean that if u saysomething u dont like i can throw acis in yo face and kill you. Becausr i feel so ?

Ok.

No it means you shouldn't be drunk in public and acting like a jackass

This strengthens the case that alcohol is haraam

>defending people from mean words
And this is why you will always be a subhuman

>but violence is ok if what someone said hurt muh feelings

nope, every one of you niggermonkeys and niggerlovers that physically assault someone for saying words you don't like are going to jail.

> Your words hurt me so much I felt physically assaulting you was the only option.

>Ironically my perspective is politically incorrect. Argue or fuck off

dude get the fuck out >>reddit

>defending a drunk

>assaulting a retard because you disagree with them
pretty niggish, but i think op playing devils advocate to bump his own thread is even more pathetic.

>Admitting you assaulted someone

Say hi to Jamal and Tyrone in jail for me, sweetie :^)

>guise you can be racist if you're drunk
Alcohol makes you invincible

Sorry for having compassion?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Sober up

As though they are ever going to be arrested for this.

>Urbanite scum

If you live among feral chimps, don't be surprised when you get chimp'd

Where do you think we are, newfriend?

Assaulting an inebriated person that is barely capable of coherent thought is the opposite of compassion. Please leave civilized society

Look at the argument and how I was trapped into defending their actions when the point of this thread was to show that Twitter cut up the original video to make you guys predisposed2 one side

What does gaslighting mean?

Hmmmm

dead niggers is the only answer. subway starts, walk down the aisle and shoot them all.

gas·light
ˈɡaslīt/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
"in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband
Funny thing is most women gaslight more than men

Why is it so many OP's suck here's the video for you fags

liveleak.com/view?i=178_1507608440

Lol, here's your (you)

Does she have rights for that name?
I'm gonna call a lawyer.

You think the term "racist" carries any weight here, nigger?

You can be as racist as you want, regardless of whether or not alcohol is involved.

even when I was a teenager and bluepilled, I thought that racist girls were super hot.

Why is being racist so sexy?

First amendment.

All I see here is a bunch of dressed apes, biting the hand that feeds. I'm glad we don't have legal firearms because I'd body half the carriage for laying hands on me, and I'd be channeling the divine right of the gods in doing so.

You are incoherent. You assume we know the full story of this when we don't and even then you arnt using clear English to explain yourself.

Are you a black or brown person?

Ok sure be racist have fun

BUT IF SOMEONE FILMS YOUR BEING A JACKASS DON'T CROP OUT THE PART WHERE UOURE BEING A BIGOT

None of those things entitle you to attack the perpetrator.
You can only use violence to defend yourself or others from harm. That's it.

I'm half Irish half Anglo

Anyone who acts like this is.asking for.trouble.

What the fuck is this faggot on about?

butthurt nigger detected

No dumbass everyone takes the fucking Subway in NYC.

Don't doctor the videos.taken of you being racist. If you're racist man up. If you just wanna start shit like a bitch do what this pussy did

>violence is okay if they disagree with me
stay classy reddit

I think you might be black or brown because you can't make coherent posts. Are you drunk or high maybe?

You can be racist any time of the day. Are there consequences for such actions? Well, I believe that there are consequences for everything. He did get hit and he got thrown off, he got his consequence... but the man who decided to resort to violence is just as guilty for consequence as the man on the train. I also don't believe that the action was proportional to the supposed offense, whereas simply ignoring the man or calling the police would have sufficed, they instead decided to commit a crime themselves. I don't know what your deal is, but seriously dude your entire thread is desperate as duck for (you)s. Your responses don't help to alleviate that view either

Sage

Seriously is that TJ Miller?

How about don't assault and steal a drunk assholes property.

The guy was being a huge dick but assaulting and stealing his property is not the way to deal with it.

THE VIDEO WAS DOCTORED FOR PUBLIC OUTRAGE

His property was alcohol........

Kek Murphy's Law isn't a legal one, besides even so, he didn't Murphy's he followed it.

Obviously not, because the only videos that are being mainstreamed and shown are the ones that don't have any clear editing. Post the example you are talking about that was doctored

It's okay to edit out a part of the video where you're being racist

-nu4chan aka shariablur

Still his property.

Murphy's law is that if something bad van happen it eventually will, so take precautions.

What does it mean in the US?

Did you just learn how to use coherent in a sentence today?

Ok you got me. Way to go

What did he get you on?

I'm glad I don't like in a society that is overly multicultural. The chip that non whites have on their shoulders is ridiculous. Whites gave you everything.

Can't she be reported to the police? There's video proof of her committing a crime.

They were. A fox media adjunct edited them

The same. Being an asshole in public, no matter your position increases the likelihood that something will happen.

I identified him as a hyperactive teenage nigger based on his sentence structure. It's incoherent.

Post it, otherwise your claim is false.

Being less than coherent apparently

That's not Murphy's law.

Nobody is attempting to censor his racism or edit it out. Being racist is perfectly legal in the United States. Assaulting people however, is absolutely criminal behavior. Mob rule is detestable and does not belong in any civilized society.

Murphys law is "anything that can go wrong, will go wrong".

This
The entire thread reeks of attention seeking desperation, kinda pathetic

It was the hyde in England. I'll follow up with metadata proving it. Screen cap just in case this gets.deleted

Also I am wrong it wasn't a fox adjunct but a conde nast adjunct

fuck you pos person of color bullshit. when the war starts we will slaughter you.

I think nigger murphys law is "if yo stick yo head up, yo as gon be beat"