One Piece

what's happening with jinbe?

will he make it into the straw hat crew with all limbs intact?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/I love SanjixNami lots and lots/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/killing LUNAfags left and right /
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love SanjixNami lots and lots

BEST GIRL IS BACK.
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
killing LUNAfags left and right

I think he escaped. That's the way he "bailed out"of the deal.

holy shit this faggots the same person

no shit

Hello there newfag, do you see the numbers on your bottom right? They mean something you know.
Fuckk off.

Who are the two most evenly matched powerhouses in this series?

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/I love SanjixNami lots and lots/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/killing LUNAfags left and right /
Just report it and move on

Blackbeard and Shanks

Not only are you butthurt LuNafags but you are also newfags not knowing what the numbers at the bottom mean.
Also saying to report something is against the rules. Read them new faggot

why was hody such a shitty villain

>weak asshole that gets 1shot by zoro and only becomes a credible threat thanks to plot devices

Reminder that carrot is now a straw hat

What would Carrot's bounty be? I'd say she's good enough to be worth at least 50 million.

I just want Sanji to be badass again....thats all I want from this arc.

The crew does not deserve him.
He should take over Germa and go look for all blue.

She would lose but I could see her giving Franky a run for his money.

>implying
Nah man, UsoNami is the best and only logical

Everyone's talking about trash yonko-tier like it's a big deal. Gorosei oversee everything, no doubt they're the strongest guys in the series. Also they have weapons and scars. Proof of battle experience.

Fucking burn

>a villain is only good if he can blow up a planet and has a 100000000000 bounty

hi

did you guys find the one piece yet?

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

Yes it was nothing:the treasure

Best Suppy

Best Crew

Best Wife

how the fuck are they going to develop the capone storywise?
Its like a strange mix between maybe-fodder and important character.

he's going to usurper bigmoms postition as yonkou

that would be pretty awesome

kek

His son is ugly as shit.

Post Hancock

because he is basically Sup Forums

My guess: The penalty wheel landed on his head. Ordinarily, Jimbe would gladly lay down his life to peaceably break Fishman Island away from Big Mom's rule, but dying conflicts with his promise of joining Luffy's crew.

CONFIRMED: Whitey Bay raped to death by Weevil! Where were you when it happened?

>Big Mom tries to take Brook's lifespan
>Everyone thinks he's dead
>"You can't kill me because I'm already dead yohoho"

sheeeeiiiiitttt

>when professional painters fuck up perspective

And SANAfags

>i have something important i must do
Facilitate murdering the Strawhats.

Good luck proving that lyingfag

He lost an eye already.

When BM wanted to take from heads of his crewmates from Fishman Pirates or Head of Neptune - he backed off.

He will have an eyepatch now.

>Best Wife
Did you miss Aladin's wife?

Hey you used the same argument. She could talking about anything.

Top 5 Strongest Characters
besides Gorosei

1Blackbeard
2 Shanks
3 Kaido
4 Akainu
5 Dragon

>told the strawhats she would meet them
>tells baron that she has somewhere important to be
>brooks gives commentary on how she is being held up so she can't go meet luffy

No user there isn't much she could be talking about. Your theory of her setting traps have been BTFO, get over it

Not sure how you can list Shanks so high without taking in Mihawk, the guy that casually dueled a two-handed shanks for shits and giggles.

He's the only Shichibukai that hasn't gotten defeated (Excluding Boa), and his body hasn't been fucked by Vegapunk.

>Luffy called Eneru's natural enemy by Nami
>layering on natural enemy of "god" even though in context it fits both the underlying D vs God theme AND their powers being opposites

About tree fiddy.

Zoro and Sanji

Zolo is closer to Luffy than Sanji.

Why would he list mihawk in the top 5? Mihawk fought shanks evenly in a sword fight not in a real all out fight. Him not being defeated isn't that impressive when you think about the people he has actually went up against and how 98% of sword fighters in the series is jobber.

>sword fight
>not real all out fight

lol

Also Mihawk is known as the strongest swordsman and Shanks primarily uses a sword in combat. He's probably stronger.

>shanks primarily uses a sword in combat
How many times have you seen shanks actually fight user? You don't know his fighting style just because he carries a sword. Rayleigh carries a sword too but that doesn't automatically make him a swordman.

As I said they only had sword fights which mihawk wasn't even stated to have won, meaning if shanks was a swordman then mihawk wouldn't be the strongest. But oda carefully put titles on people so power levels are hard to tell

>all the Yonkou except Big Mom

The Gorosei themselves said that Big Mom is one of the only people in the world actually capable of killing Blackbeard.

>Luffy can hit two logia users early on without haki
what. the. fuck.

back in the days when Blackbeard ran away from Akainu alone

Gorosei also said Marco & crew could stop blackbeard, and they got BTFO

Shanks hasn't fought seriously in the series, excluding one confrontation with WB, where he used his sword... Seeming to imply he's a bit of a swordsman...

Another thing, during Marineford only Mihawk remained completely unscathed, Admirals and just about everyone else got fucked up. He walked out of a war without a fucking scratch.

I think Shanks just uses whatever is around and hardens it with Haki. So his fighting style is probably all about Haki.
The sword he uses doesn't look particularly strong either.

What

It's been said even in the manga that Kaidou is the strongest pirate and creature alive

monthly reminder that nekomamushi will still be the best character in one piece when he returns

wot

muh women are weaker than men irl lower muscle density realims

it applies to one piece too though, but it's questionable whether it applies to a gigantic woman with a seemingly op devil fruit

Shouldn't she be on her way to reverie?

i doubt she is permitted to go there, she's a shichibukai so that the wg doesn't interfere with amazon lily afterall, but even if she'd be permitted, she surely wouldn't go.

If they could go to Reverie then she wouldn't need to be a Shichibukai.

It's a shame about Ace. he had such a high potential. he was able to use king's haki as a goddam child and was strong enough to carry that fat ass Dadan home. And yet he ended up as "one of those logias who think they are invincible"

Did Dofflamingo ever go to the Reviere?

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Bleach fan here, convince me to start reading this

Don't, nothing happens. Ever.

its good

One Piece is the best japanese cartoon.

Bleach fans and One Piece are incompatible. If you start, you will start trolling about about One Piece.

re-read Bleach two more times

>Read first page.
I can tell is shit.
D R O P P R E D
R
O
P
P
R
E
D

I rarely hang out on forums anyway. I just want something new to read, and One piece seems to be pretty popular

If you are a ichirukifag then leave. One piece will not have the main guy and girl together either. You will not find that on one piece. The creator said no romance between crewmates
That's why Hancock exist for Luffy

Shipper fags are cancer anyways, I'm suddenly a bit more interested in OP

just read the first 100 chapters and decide for yourself if you want to carry on

It has backgrounds.

but that`s from the anime

plotlines are never dropped

better, read the first 700 chapters and see if you like it

>Don't
>nothing happens
He said he was a Bleach fan.

So no different than Bleach? Welcome to the club.

Bunch of ledditfags in here.
Ace and whitebeard die.
Sanji is actually a prince.
Also a bunch of "Muh world building"

Hopefully we'll have Vizanon visit later.

>Her father knew she would become the world's strongest swordsman, but didn't want it to be a woman, so he told her those things and upon realizing she changed her mind and was going to try- killed her by pushing her down the stairs.

I'd like to see Capone in an underworld setting acting like a big bad tough sumbitch only for Crocodile to make an appearance and be like, "nah, son".

They're still missing someone with a peg leg and an eyepatch.

Edgy

edgy would be pushing her off a cliff, coming back a week later to fuck her maggot filled corpse and taking pictures, which he would then show zoro when they eventually meet in a cavern knee deep in the blood of a thousand virgin assholes while a pack of rabid wolves tugged at his foreskin

Muh dick