But why though

but why though

Witch magic.

Fuck off

He has a fetish for half-elves.

did you know that Sup Forums has a feature called the CATALOG you flaming retard

There are 3 other threads that you can post in, but no, you gotta be special and make another one

having a good first day?

AS I've said in a billion other threads, it's forced drama.

There is literally no reason for him to love Emilia.

This is what I hate about those one-track anime romances; MCs are too retarded to realize that the best girl is RIGHT. FUCKING. THERE.

Toyota just cranked it to 20 by loving literally Satan instead of the wifest wife to ever wife.

>He doesn't want to make half-human half-half elf babies with Emilia

Fuck off newshit.

Fuck off newfag, in my time, we didn't have a catalog!

>doesn't pursue relationship with badass demon girl who has expressed her love for you numerous times at this point
>would rather go after girl who has told you to fuck off
Subaru not only has shit taste, he's apparently dense as all hell too and doesn't know when to take a clue

Fuck off newfag.

>wanting the shit up the board with 5 threads discussing the same anime

No wonder people think the fanbase is retarded.

Thank you

Because of the witch's curse.

is this a fresh dank meme that I'm seeing here?

So you're *that* guy. Just shut the fuck up already.

Because Rem is created only to suffer.

Friendly reminder that best girl won.

unless you're a LN fag then you have no proof of that so you can't claim shit

>been saying the whole anime pursuing Emilia
>everybody knows he loves Emilia
>user is surprised
but why though

because I want to fuck loli demons

Half-elf pussy

NTR.. motherfcker you Subaru

Elves are for raping nothing more.

Just face it, Remfags. Subaru loves Emilia. END of story.

Do you know why? Because Emilia is the more attractive one, that's it. Shes gorgeous, while Rem is just a bit cute.

>BUT REM HELPED HIM

You probably the kind of person who thinks that if you carry a girls coat and buy her chocolates she is obliged to fuck you. It doesn't work like that. Grow up

It's definitely because of Satella in some form. He's probably in love with how she resembles Satella or Satella literally casted a curse on him.

To make elf babies

its ok bb

>You probably the kind of person who thinks that if you carry a girls coat and buy her chocolates she is obliged to fuck you. It doesn't work like that. Grow up
this is literally Subaru's attitude towards Emilia. That argument doesn't work faggot

Aw, baby is angry