Math is racist

Math is racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/20113/peak-2017-math-racist-say-educators-amanda-prestigiacomo
youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything is racist until we eliminate all other races but white.

finally some sjw bullshit I can get behind. fuck math.

>I don't understand this

>REEEE this was designed to fuck with me and my race personally by evil knahtzees

how fucking narcissistic are non-whites really?

yes please remove math as a requirement from all degree courses

>show statistics about blacks crime rate and IQ
das raycis
>statistics are made with math
math raycis too!!

can you link the article at least you shitposter

the best arguments against sjw's are always gonna be their own

Anything that requires objectivity and hard work is despised by liberals.

this. Don't be a faggot and archive it too.

Laws of nature are racist.

Whatever happened to that movie where Mexicans learn calculus and everyone celebrates? Is that now retroactively racist in the current year?

Dindu nuffin

It really is.

We wuz graphs and shit

No. Deep understanding of university level math is super important in today's universities, and if you can't even do basic fucking statistics shit, you have no place in academia.

If anything, a master's degree in math should be a pre-reg for studying anything else in uni.

Can't find the article that discusses how inner city black students know the metric system much better than whites.

Sorry, but I had to.

You're not wrong

common core answer = 9

8 for those that follow rules

underrated

Even gender-studies?

kek this really activates my extremely triggering iq bellcurves

Hahahahahaha!!!!! I hope this gains traction. Buildings and shit falling on people, planes, trains, and automobiles exploding.... then normie will hate niggers too!

>t. brainlet

cool thread. great mods too

>Math is racist.
and english is homophobic and im pretty sure science is fascist. whats your point op you just trying to be captain obvious now?

>he doesn't know about African proof

I would approve of math as elective to keep all the retard broad and sjw nonsense out of it but it will only increase the welfare dependency on those with fruitful careers in mathematical industries.

Just make school harder to graduate so we're all on the same expected level. You shouldn't be in college taking high school level courses inflating the federally backed student debt.

We will never leave this planet.

Looks like somebody's having a blast with partial differential equations. Fun!

>flag is a plus sign
>hate math
???

how?

>German has 10% less information than English
Aryans BTFO yet AGAIN!!

>We wuz mathamagicians
>Math is racist
>Blackguysweatingmakingachoice.jpg

So why is Japanese so shit tier compared to Mandarin?

Math major checking in. I say go for it and let them ruin mathematics, and then higher education in general. Just after I get my degree and my 300k-starting job.

Higher education is falling apart anyways. Oh the sweet irony, if SJWs are the ones to drive the final nails in its coffin.

#
user is joking but common core can legitimately be that baffling. It involves stuff like estimation where the correct answer is wrong.

from selling drugs?

By this logic, swimming is also racist.

The answer is seeking, but maybe best

It is inconceivable to a liberal progressive that personal responsibility has ANYTHING to do with these scores.

God damn I hate the late 2010s so god damn much

numbahs be 2 hard n shieet u raycis ass honkys

>implying high information rate is necessarily a good thing
Just means your language is simplified and doesn't have appreciation for nuance and precise formulation. Nigger speak would have a higher information rate than normal english, since 'we wuz kangz' is denser than 'our people used to be of much higher social status'.

Low information rate in German is both the reason it sounds like shit, but is great for written work, from poetry to philosophy.

And it allllll circles back to darkies are subhumans. Seriously just think about what this is saying. Traditional ‘anti-racists’ always used to say to give everyone a chance since differences in skin tone mean nothing. Now it’s math must be racist because nonwhites can’t do it. It really went full circle.

Who cares they're both shitty gook languages

Underrated

>And it allllll circles back to darkies are subhumans.

No it does not. The liberals refuse to believe that that "racial" difference in mathematical scores is due to THE INDIVIDUALS abilities taking the test, instead they TRULY BELIEVE it is the TEST that is racist.

This is perfect bait to redpill normies on IQ and race correlation.

you think gender study faggots would be able to get a math masters? Of course they should have it as a requirement. It'd all but eliminate the fucks.

TFW youre in your final year of a compsci & math dual major at a university with 35k+ students and only have 4 blacks in all of your classes combined.

Fuck niggers.

WTF why did he try the knob again???

I hate my life.
The Data Analytics/Data Science community is chocked full of libfuck jew and nigger apologists and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold myself sane.

It says right in the chart, retard. Low information density (relative to syllables), basically meaning "words r long", and the very fast speech still isn't enough to make up for this fully.

The filename answers your question.

dailywire.com/news/20113/peak-2017-math-racist-say-educators-amanda-prestigiacomo

PLEASE EXCUSE MY DEAR AUNT SALLY NIGGERS

Are there math requirements for Gender Studies?

Indeed.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCIIIIIIISSSSS

Sup Forums will vehemently defend math with all sorts of bullshit rationales and mental gymnastics because the majority are actually full blown autistic and had no choice but to study math since human contact and emotional connections were thrown out the window. Math should be a choice and is not fundamental to a vast majority of the jobs in society.

even the projector couldn't listen to her bullshit anymore

can we get some comparisons to Zulu and other nigspeak?

Untermenschen gonna untermensch

>Amerilards spelling it "Math"
Oh sweetie, when are you going to grow up and learn to spell?

I really fucking hate people who say that english is an inferior language

This is good news. Its just making the world hate them more and more and more and more. Blacks that browse poll, please pay attention. You want to know why EVERYONE hates you. Look no further. This is example 2 million by the way

>tfw studying to become an engineer.
>have to take calculus up to differential equations, linear algebra, discreet mathematics, and physics
>speak to a real electrical engineer that works for a multibillion dollar company
>says he doesn't any of the fucking math besides basic algebra and maybe some calculus

Can somebody please explain this shit to me?

Lynch postmodernism immediately

this is an old swedish meme, they started saying this almost 10 years ago, at this time I also stopped watching swedish television. It was simply too stupid

Spread the word desu

So how long do you think it will be before she is raped by a pack of niggers?

It's South Africa. She's already been raped and infected with HIV. Probably in the maternity ward, a few moments after her birth.

Nevermind the fact that the Chinese have been discriminated against for almost as long as blacks but still manage to perform very well in mathematics

really makes you think huh

I don't know. South Africa became a dangerous place for humans.

(((Zimmerman))))

Fuck you all the blacks have the highest informational density in their speech compared to all other people.
youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds

This is true for the Japanese as well.

>implying it's not
High information density is good only for computers.

So every aspect of their complaint about maths is that it's used in tests which causes a racial divide... how is maths at fault here? The people failing at the tests, or the academia that comes up with these assessments via the tests would surely be the source of the problem before all of mathematics.

I guess I can come to this conclusion because I have the capacity to make value judgements. Time to throw that skill out the window.

kek

electrical engineer or electronic engineer, I think there is a difference

Blacks are subhuman

Why do Americans say math? It's maths or mathematics.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA