Do legal immgrants drive down wages and use welfare at higher rates than native born americans? Can I get some sources?

Do legal immgrants drive down wages and use welfare at higher rates than native born americans? Can I get some sources?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

demi-erect

IF FOUR PEOPLE WANT A BURGER DOES THAT MAKE IT A MORE EXPENSIVE BURGER THAN IF SIX PEOPLE WANT A BURGER?

Using welfare at all is a crime. It's a form of pillaging.

>drive down wages
yes, use your brain:
supply and demand

Do you really need sources for that? Just look at the ghettos they create wherever they are.

Voter fraud in california, anyone?

libertarians will argue that the immigrants demands will create more jobs and raise wages back up to where they were.

>Do legal immgrants drive down wages and use welfare at higher rates than native born americans? Can I get some sources?
youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co

youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

>Liberals
>Libertarians
Not the same thing

Supply and demand

true, but immigrants are mostly low wage workers and their demand would probably create jobs in all sections

Depends on whether they're low skilled, low class immigrants or high skilled immigrants who were middle or upper class in their home country.

Also some nationalities of immigrants start off working low wage jobs and driving down wages but rise up the socioeconomic ladder quite quickly, like East Asians immigrants.

DEM HIPS

So doesn't combat the effects of lowered wages?

I'd say not enough for low wages to make up for the damage

Yes they do and legal ones too. I can't say much but I can say the owner of the company I work for is doing favors for an immigration lawyer who is actively trying to subvert employed residents by bringing in cheap labor from Central and South America though initiatives like DACA.

Actively saying people who are legal residents want too much money for their work and it can be done cheaper by bussing in il/legals. People aren't exactly getting rich at my company, well except that guy. Most of my coworkers are paycheck to paycheck and mostly due to student loans. But hey, let's throw all that education out the window and hire people who weren't swindled into paying for a worthless piece of paper.

Try lowering the cost of living you fucking cucks.

Don't be silly user
there's a checkbox where you have to say whether or not you're eligible to vote
surely everyone filling that out understands it and doesn't lie
this isn't a problem

>having a job that someone from a third world country can do and for less
How can you fail at life like that, yes it will lower wages down for those low skill jobs but guess what, the prices will go down as well, it's the same principle with the minimum wage laws, if you're in for no minimum wage, you're in for lower pay
You can compete against third world people if you get better skills, and/or work for less, you can try to get a high skill job, but bargain with the employer about getting paid less to acquire the skills

That's how your fucking country used to work, fuck how stupid you people got

Get better skills, or bargain your wages
You guys are literally fighting over pieces of paper and behaving like niggers fighting over 15$ an hour, what you should be fighting over are the products, the output, the less the costs and better the product the less pieces of paper you'll need

Just do simple correlation, immigrant rate versus wages adjust for GDP:

Only for the low skilled, over short spans of time.

No. But they're not citizens, so they shouldn't receive handouts at all.

got damn I would literally shoot up a music festival just to hear a graphic description of the sound of her shit hitting the ceramic

Leg pose + underwear thats the pushup bra equivalent for hips

>african blacks are less nig than american blacks
god damn we really got screwed on that one

CIS dot org, OP. The Center for Immigration Studies.
And the numbers are staggering; they contribute nothing to our society/country and are robbing us blind.