/CRG/ - ChadRight General

/CRG/ - ChadRight General
I will describe who We are and what We stand for.
We are people from internet from all over the world. We are mostly young or pretty-young, mostly white, mostly right-wing and mostly Men.

We believe in ideology called ChadRight.

What is Chad-Right:

Chad-Right is an wide right-wing political ideology of personal growth for greater good of your ethno-cultural group, practised through means such as:
– nofap and fighting drug/alcohol/internet addiction
– working out
– networking with fellow Chad-Righters
– political and ideological activism
– meditations
– martial arts
etc.

In Chad-Right we believe that the smartest, the strongest and the most powerful units have much greater influence of world’s politics than masses. One example of this rule existing in reality are Jews that despite being minority have vast influence on current world.

Movement’s purposes are recruiting people, changing them into successful units and deploying them in different areas of control to induce world in the way it should be induced.

In simple words fellow internet-dweller that came upon this post: We want you to change you into real-life Chads in order to influence world’s politics.

FAQ:

Why should I join Chad-Right?

If you want to be part of actual change in the world, if you want to feel as part of something bigger than you are and if you want to make new friends that for once understand( and like) you.

Why should I believe you that Chad-Right may work as a real movement?

Because our methods work. Right now, chances are that you are pretty weak and miserable as a human. To weak to make a real change.

However, as a part of our group and even more; as a smarter, stronger, more disciplined version of yourself existing as a part of our group your power-level would be much higher.

Read more: chadright.com/2017/10/08/what-we-stand-for/

Join our discord: 3hzwrGK

Other urls found in this thread:

chadright.com/2017/10/08/what-we-stand-for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pic Related

I am joining

What’s a chad right career path?

stem > navy ocs > hbs > wall street

Awesome idea to get Sup Forums /fit/. I am joining

Hi

Uhhh. Wut is that?

Hi

You must be at least 18+ to browse pol, leave

It’s the path to go from plebeian to Patrician in society. Many other ways, but this is one of the easy routes

So on Fascism Now they interviewed guys from the Liftwaffe who seemed like bros

How do it get involved?

I prefer this pic.

Job that gets you money or your own business

Read more: chadright.com/2017/10/08/what-we-stand-for/

Join our discord: 3hzwrGK

Are you asian?

Nice girl.

Correct. Chad acquires fiat. Chad gets paid to be Chad. You cannot buy Chaddom.

Half mexican half anglo american

Are you sure you aren't jewish?

Guys, what have you done today to improve yourself?

Meditation and Yoga

There may be some in my blood, don’t have a 23andme yet

Nice girls btw.

Any good upper body weight exercises you can link me to? I take taekwondo so I think I get my legs working enough as it's big on legwork and kicking.

I hit an absolute video when I get home, or should I just do variations of push ups? OP post is fucking hilarious and kinda eye opening with how women are. And desu I've kinda known this shit for like 4 years

Ab video not fuckin absolute. Gay phone

What are you trying to ask here user

OP is shilling a discord to parlay to a website and then parlay into other jew shit to further himself.

i've become quite lethargic the last 2 weeks. I have so many ambitions yet i dont want to do anything.

What do you guys think?

he looks asian