What was Sup Forums like before the meme flags?

What was Sup Forums like before the meme flags?

better

worse

>before meme flags
There was a before? Kek.

The shills were from canada instead of from memeflags

Better.
Also better before all of you fucking newfags came along and completely ruined this board.

a lot less larpposting, but it sucked to be Canadian or Swedish.

a loving community of diversity and inclusion, of critical thought and sharing of novel ideas through discussion based on mutual respect and achievement of an erection

Not with flags. Flags in general managed to ruin both Sup Forums and Sup Forums in one go.

Less shit, now people shit post even more.

Hello newfags. Please stop being gay. thanx

Swedes still post with their flags. Only traitors would hide their beautiful yellow and blue flag of nordic superiority

Weak bait

better, slightly less shilling

Now it's impossible to collect Rare's because they hide themselves

fuck these flags

Much better. We used the meme flags authentically at first, nazis were nazis, reds were reds. Even pirates talked in pirate language.

Now, leafs, nz/auz, and swedes just use it to hide their shameful nationalities.

t. leaf on american proxy

Newfag get out

>being this new

day of the rake

Sup Forums was great before us election.

Drumpftards are the worst

my id says fag hahahaa ecksd kawaii desu

*arabic

Because having your post ignored and an interesting thread derailed thanks to RARE FLAG RARE FLAG RARE RARE RARE is fucking annoying

>What was Sup Forums like before the meme flags?

I was ostracized by everyone here being called Mike over and over. Everyone treats me nicely now after the meme flags though.

>being this new
>>>/reddit/
it was better, now you cant know where the larping faggot is from

It was like two months ago. It was pretty much the same with a lot more Canadians.

the meme flags allowed the shilling to reach ridiculous levels. this board isnt even worth visiting anymore

>thinks meme flags are new
the only thing new about them is we can't pick a jew flag this time

If you haven't noticed 90% of so called meme flags/flag hiders are shit posts. You do the math.

you could spot proxy posters, shills and kikes more easily, it became a mess the day this was introduced. there are no JIDF flags, so kikes are in favor, it's vastly inferior to the original system.

meme flags have been out for a couple years, idk why did they put them back

It's always been shit. Almost the point of Sup Forums in a round about way.
But the amount of shitposters, shills and feds somehow sky rocketed higher when they got back in.

No one listened to the 2% of Canadian posters who weren't absolutely abominable human beings. The leaf shitposters hide behind meme flags now.

It was the best time I've ever had.
You had really good discussions and they were so retroactive, you learned a lot of things and it was so fulfilling to read all the viewpoints and opinions, refuting the ones that you don't agree with was actually productive.

Then hiroshima put the flags and everything went to shit

I could destroy your arguments and you would felt extra humiliated because I was from a third world shithole.

Haha yes burgerfriend, that is indeed a joke here on the boards. Don't go out and get shot now since you're in America haha! You know what I'm talking about!

by "meme" flags do you mean flags in general? because this place sucks cock ever since geo flags became a thing. Now it's a shittier Sup Forums and that retarded jap who supposedly runs this cesspool added another useless Sup Forumslite board a la /bant/ instead of adding a religion or eceleb board to better filter out the cancer. wtf is he doing. also a reminder that anyone complaining about "meme flags" in favor of geo flags is a newfag who migrated from reddit during the election.

There was a lot more Turkish flags before the meme flags.

newfag piece of shit

I managed to

It was a lot more country-oriented in the discourse.
Back then, real discussions would be gutted since you could just see where the guy is from and then [insert insult about country here] as a way to replace an argument.
It still happens now, and now we have larpers with meme flags who try to stop people from focusing on their country, but then they take the larping too far.
Sup Forums had meme flags before, way back, now we have them again.

Well, the flags were all geo, and before that there were meme flags. Having meme flags is actually a return to normalcy depending on when you got here.

It was much better, newfag. And yes, I know that a few years, there were also meme flags. But Sup Forums flags should only ever be geographical flags.

* a few years ago

Pretty much the same. The only difference was people didn't have a memeflag to put on when they were larping so everybody just called the larpers leafs (90% of roleplaying faggots are leafs). People also didn't say "y-you meme flag" and think it was an argument.

>he doesn't know that before there were no meme flags we had meme flags

>posting on Sup Forums
>best time you ever had

I thought Mexico got good coke?

It was paradise, like Plato's academy but better. Sup Forums was a place of rational discussion, at the forefront of philosophy and political theory.

then moot reintroduced the meme flags and everything went to shit.

Better. Instead of useless meme flags different countries had different stereotypes. Poos, Leafs, Aussie Shitposting, Roaches, Nigs, Krauts, Bongs, Burgers, "Im White" Argentinians, Japs, Ivans, Schnitzels etc.

It was this gigantic community all around the World that constantly bantered, shat on and roasted each other, but somehow still had this sense of friendship.
Now its just larping faggots thinking they're the shit because they have a NatSoc flag and talk about killing all da joos n niggurs.