Thai punch is the best punch! White (((people))) with a machete BTFO

Australian pensioner, 72, is knocked out cold and left covered in blood after being coward punched by a Thai man after 'road rage dispute'

A video shows a Thai man coward punching an Australian pensioner
The unexpected blow left the 72-year-old bleeding and knocked out for a minute
The men had clashed over a traffic accident on a road in the Thai city of Pattaya
Mr Gerrard took a machete and smashed the windows of the Thai man's vehicle
Police are investigating but are yet to charge either of the men over the incident

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973402/Australian-pensioner-72-coward-punched-Thai-man.html

Confronting footage has emerged of the moment an Australian pensioner is knocked out with a sickening coward punch.
Colin Gerrard, 72, was involved in a traffic dispute with a local man outside his daughter's school in Pattaya, Thailand at 4pm on Wednesday.
As the two spoke to a police officer the Thai man appeared to be walking away before suddenly turning around and hitting the elderly man with a powerful blow.
The unexpected punch left Mr Gerrard out cold for around a minute before he came to on the ground, blood pouring from a gash in his face.

wh*Te """people""" BTFO

>tfw living in the asian century
white people's time at the top is over

>old farang sexpat faggot gets in accident with local
>takes out a machete and smashes other dude's windows (we're supposed to pretend this isn't literal nigger behavior?)
>gets KTFO'd, never sees the punch coming because again, he's a clueless farang getting in shit with locals
am i supposed to sympathize with this geezer?

This isn't politics New Zealand!

The dude knocked out a window with a machete?

Seems like a crazy old guy, the guy who punched him was doing a service.

Hi T*rkroach, nice memeflag.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Spicy

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Maybe he wouldn't have been punched HAD HE BEEN IN HIS OWN COUNTRY. I mean local people won't exactly be pleased with your presence when all you do is PROMOTE AND FUND DEGENERACY in their country.

Fuck "white pensioners" living in sexpats paradises. They deserve way worse than this.

>lives in a chink country
>racemix
>engages in vandalism

I care a lot about this cituation. Please, keep us posted, op.

Hi, soon to be extinct wh*Toid

1:11000000

>>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>news
local news?

>world events
no

>political issues
no

> and other related topics

no

It's just New Zealand shitposting again...

Thais kills a remarkable amount of foreigners every year.
They are a dangerous people, masked underneath the famous Thai smile.
He got off easy.

the guy is a probably a pedo
fuck him

your grandmother

Dirty yellow turd, Gerrard is an Irish name.

i think not, mongol turk

I really thibk Aussies don't understand who they are messing with when they fuck with people who are hardened by 3rd world living.

Maybe don't go to a country full of savages if you don't want to be beaten up

It looks like you a have a some superior BLACK blood in you.
Too bad wh*Te blood is present as well

this is news and it's highly Sup Forums related. Fuck off and complain in one of the 70 Sup Forums threads this board gets every day

>brown hairs
>white
Lfmao a Gern with brown hairs you should just kill yourself now

>go to someone else's country
>act like a cunt
not allowed.
I mean, I personally see tourism as degenerate bullshit that should be stopped anyway.

Get me the torches.

Burgernews - like you stupid MCD sauce

>australians
literally the niggers of asia-pacific. never get tired of seeing you get btfo here

>pattaya

Definitely a sex tourist

>other guy has a fucking machete
>calling the unarmed one a coward

72 years old. Sucker punch. Can still only put him out for a minute. No wonder there are so many trannies over there.

>country allows and encourages sexual exploitation or children and babies because rich foreigners bring in money
>its the foreigners fault!
nigger logic

Time of the Finn more like

This why I don't break people's windows that's the more coward than a punch

Lol the white trash is infecting Asian countries now.

>Thai city of Pattaya
whats that boomer doing there
serves him right
abandoned his people and destroyed his lands, wouldnt shock me if hes one of those married to a gook types

Rekt

The bong was a stranger in this country, locals have the right to beat him. Also he must be a pedophile. To bad they didn't kill him. Based asians.

>australian pensioner living in thailand

i dont give a fuck.

>took a machete and smashed the windows of a thai mans vehicle

act like a nigger you get nigger justice

#punchanozzy

what the fuck is going trough your mind when you sucker punch someone straight in front of an police officer?

like, what's your plan there?

/thread

Exactly, everyone who left to do sexual tourism should be gased.

And if you're just a regular tourist then come back home and stop being a faggot.

I fucking lol'd at that gif

I don't know what's worse here
The traffic or the Aussies

No offense but if he brings out a Machete he should be able to back it up with something.

You're Asia's used condom.
Losers come from far and wide to fuck your men in the arse and molest your children. It's the basis for your country.

>Be Australian
>Get punched
Day of the Emu when

What's with the term coward punch? Every time some retarded sexual deviant gets beat up nowadays I see it thrown around.

Tax payer funded experts got together in a room and decided people punched each other because the term "king hit" made them feel cool.

>checks flag

/thread

>brown eyes
what are you trying to prove?

>german covering for minorities
nothing to see here

Well it's really strange, the whole thing.
It seems like the Thai man was attempting to leave the scene and so the Aussie used the machete to try stopping the vehicle.
Apparently the Aussie was confident he hadn't done much wrong, despite having smashed with the windows of the vehicle like a thug, because he was trying to stop the Thai man from leaving the accident.
I'm not sure who was at fault in the accident but something tells me it's the fault of the Thai man, and I'm not sure how severe the damages were, I think perhaps if the machete damage was less than the damage to the Aussie's vehicle from the accident, it could be somewhat justified although it would have been reasonable for the Thai man to kill the Aussie during the act of smashing the windows since that just looks like an obviously homicidal activity.
I don't really side with anyone here, the Thai man probably drove like a retarded asian, smashed the Aussie's car, and tried to drive away to avoid getting caught. The Aussie resorted to barbaric means to stop the Thai man from fleeing the incident, and the Thai man cheap shotted him after police had arrived.
I wouldn't want to deal with a crazy white man smashing my car with a Machete, but I wouldn't flee the scene of a car accident either, and even if I were in the right, if I did anything violent to the machete man it would have been before police came.
Both are very out of line, attacking a car with a machete is pretty nuts but honestly, if I'm standing in front of a car to stop it from leaving a crime scene and they tried running me over, I'd see no problem with smashing the car with a machete to get my point across. Cops in America have shot men dead for nudging them with their cars, I think this style of reporting just doesn't give the common people enough information to develop a real opinion about these kinds of events and so everyone just racializes the event as a way to develop a false narrative about race relations.

Or the white guy got annoyed and made the poor decision to escalate to violence. Road rage violence happens all the time even if there's no accident, people drive poorly and piss each other off. What evidence is there that the Thai was committing hit and run, other than it "seems like it"?