Why do people in anime use yobisute so much?

Seriously, I started to think that honorifics weren't that important, but apparently they are. There are a ton of characters in anime (and jap. videogames) that yobisute people they haven't known for much time, especially if it's their family name.

Why does this happen so much? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBUNrdoY51g
youtube.com/watch?v=m32EbZekp_M
youtube.com/watch?v=BWHRHYLv9dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you even know what yobisute is?

>31 minutos
Mi negro.

31 minutos > Cory in the house

I don't even know what this thread is about, I just want to say that 31 minutos was the balls.

>31 minutos was the balls
What does that expression even mean

31 minutos was kino.

fuck off Sup Forums

BAILAN SIN CESAR

so Sup Forums has always been latinos pretending to be nipponjins?

youtube.com/watch?v=rBUNrdoY51g
Ah, que nostalgia.
USA is like 1/3 mexican, and we spics love our chinese drawings, so yeah.

Como lo supiste desu ?

31 minutos is the greatest anime ever the animation was god-tier, i first thought that it was kinnda forced but after a few episodes it became obvious that it was as fluid as it needed to be
and that plot man hnnnng, i'm telling you man this is hands down the best anime ever

Yes, it means that they address the person without an honorific.

It means it was the shit, pragmatically translating.

OP es de los mios !
wasawsa wea wea wea

OP here, made that last post too.Cam't believe I found 31 minutos fans on Sup Forums, Didn't expect the topic to be derailed like this, but hi!

TULIO IS MY TRUE HUSBANDO

Dostedt?

>Yaranaika

>comes to Sup Forums
>doesn't expect fans of the greatest anime ever made
i don't blame you with all the shit taste that Sup Forums is known for is dificult to think people would appreciate something like this

enjoi

31 minutos es sin duda el mayor aporte chileno a la humanidad.

Chile mentioned.

Chile relevant.

>el unico aporte chileno a la humanidad
FTFY

OP here.

Point taken desu.

Also

>tfw genioune question isn't answered

My country is full of weaboos
I love it

Calcetinconrombosman best boy.

>OP here.
You don't need to note that in every post. This is anonymous for a reason.
>genioune question isn't answered
What, the incoherent mess in the OP? If it's about why some characters calling people by the first name right away it's because they're meant to be extroverted, friendly and maybe even overly-familiar.

I'm not from Chile, but 31 minutos used to show on Nickelodeon. Based Chile.

we were conditioned since we were children te acordai de esa cancion de cachureos?

why you always steal things from other countries and claim it as yours, chileans?

Frozen?
The fly is in the soup?
What song?

I'm too dishoriented right now to phrase properly. It's anonymous but people do that.

31 minutos it's Chilean you retard

>condorito
>sopaipas
>fasat bravo
>micros amarillas

My country is full of your shitty country.

After being betrayed and put on a 3v1 situation we became egotistical fucks.

>RIP Micros amarillas

aplaplac rules
youtube.com/watch?v=m32EbZekp_M

Alright, for an actual answer, probably because it's anime and they are retarded.

Anyways just wanted to let you know I have a collectible Joe Pino charm on my n3DS that I got from some vending in a shopping mall in Punta Arenas.

>sopaipas
>fasat bravo
>micros amarillas
¿literalmente que?

pq hablan en ingles wns?

>Joe Pino
Best boy, best song, best taste.

Can Saitama beat Dante Torobolino, El Magito Explosivo? youtube.com/watch?v=BWHRHYLv9dc

porque nos han dominado los yankis imperialistas, resistirse es inútil

i forgot the name you know the ona that was a "cover" of a japanese song

investiga más sakura

wena nido

pagina gringa respeta las reglas y habla en ingles no seas simio

I remember watching Evangelion at 6pm every weekday on Tigritos.
Good times.

Porque no cachaba que había tanto chileno por aca

tanto wn suelto... es un momento unico en Sup Forums

>condorito

>Condorito
You got one right weon, and even then, wasn't Condorito just the chileans being assholes to the peruvians?

>implicando que todos los que miraban 31 minutos son chilenos

El día en que todos los chilenos salimos a la luz en Sup Forums

うきき猿です!

la wea fome xdd

I actually sometimes think 31 minutos was a genuine work of genius. It managed to be a learning show but at the same time was so good that you could actually liked it beyond just learning

>es un momento unico en Sup Forums
We're very lucky the thread hasn't been nuked yet. It would help a lot if you used english, other languages are only allowed on Sup Forums

Condorito was the precursor of manzai in latinoamerica.

ha habido otro chileno aparte de este?

Por lo que tengo entendido 31 minutos sólo se emitió en Chile, no tenía idea que había ganado tanta atención internacional.

i think we literally are the country with more weebs in this shithole of a continent

It is a genius work. It talked about the shit kids really cared about. We didn't give a fuck about learning and going to school, we cared about riding our bike and playing rin rin raja. That's why so many people remember it, even now.

There a good part of Sup Forums that is latinamerican must be like 30% or more, I blame all that anime in the 90's

Estoy bastante seguro que lo pasaron en varios países, al menos can confirm Argentina.

Nah dude, i'm from Venezuela and 31 minutos was on Nickelodeon

No, salió en el Nickelodeon.

mods are durmiendo

condorito anime when?

Y probaron que son una sarta de neets, viendo que estan jodiendo a esta hora cuando mañana es día laboral.

>The Witch Cult was from Chile all along.

New Game have the djt faggots spamming the whole thread, a little of culture doesn't harm anyone.

Do you have toilet paper?

mods can't nuke us we are talking about the best anime ever after all

Yeah, it's that. There wasn't a kid who didn't know what Dragon Ball Z was, and I remember watching Fullmetal Alchemist on Invasión way back then.

Creo que no

Peru, Colombia and Mexico are also full of weebs. There's even a maid cafe in my city

De que mierda hablar, user? Soy peruano y condorito nunca fue sobre insultar peruanos.

nunca habia visto tanta caca junta en Sup Forums

What about La Nota Verde. Juan was so fucking based and made shit that actually was funny and educative
[Spoiler]i think so [/Spoiler]

How could you live with yourself knowing that you're brown?

Based weaboo chilean politics.

Fue emitido en Mexico tambien

In Peru, we have a mall full of anime and vdya, hell, it has maid cafes!

NO SE TE ENTIENDE CUANDO HABLÁS

Yeah, but it didn't throw it at your face saying "Okay kids, it's time to learn about nature!" Besides, with names like "La Ruta de la Caca" that shit was bound to be funny.

Si, lo pasaban en el canal del IPN

Sup Forums is most likey 30% spics 30% seamonkeys and 5%arab

Esto no pasa con mi general

pafu pafu

damn what is wrong with this fucking continent?

fucking massistas want to go full un and ban hentai and ecchi in all of their forms, and even going as far as to send poor neets to jail if they watch it,do i kill myself or wait, argentinian btw

>Garfield and friends' spanish dub

I want Videla moe version.

What's wrong with that?