MMMM THICC CIRCUMCISED COCK

THANKYOU MASTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Presidency of the United States. The work is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the presidential powers granted by the constitution most of the executive orders will go over a typical cabinet member's head. There's also Trump's greedy outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Capitalist Freemarket literature, for instance. The Congress members understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these ideologies, to realize that they're not just the foundation of our state- they say something deep about the freedom bestowed upon us. As a consequence people who dislike Trump and Tillerson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Trump's existential catchphrase "GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY" which itself is a cryptic reference to Putins Russian epic The Art of the Deal. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Trump Jr's collusion unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Trump and Tillerson tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the FBI's eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I have a seriuos question. Have Israel ever done something for the US? I know the US constantly funnels money into Israel and fights their wars for them. Have Israel ever done something for the US?

They blew one of our aircraft carriers once and blamed it on Egypt once but not much beyond that.

>Have Israel ever done something for the US?
Is there a more cucked nation in this world?

>Have Israel ever done something for the US?

They blew up one of our ships and were like oops my bad

KEK

>Have Israel ever done something for the US
9/11

United Nations Human Rights Council convictions after country,
2006–2015: Israel 61 - Saudi-Arabia 0

Hmm, that really makes me think

>"Fuck, I missed one..."

You mean the uss liberty which is definitely not an air craft carrier?

It was supposed to be a mutually beneficial relationship in the ME.

But at this point, they're so dependent on us that if we pulled aid they would be annihilated and we would have millions of dead Jews on our hands. At least that's they way history would portray it.

Israel is holding itself hostage.

Except that America is never going to pull aid.

Ever.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

They give us "intel" apparently. It's not a very good deal.

Saudi arabia tends to terrorize people inside their own borders, but Gaddafi speaked often against them in the UN.

I know...I know....

Trump is an Israel firster just like the rest of them.

So much for your god emperor...

drumpf is kissing so much israel ass these days in any moment pol is going to be pro jew

Sup Forums has always been a pro Israel board, shill

well 9/11, sell secrets to china, blew americans ships, almost shut down planes, etc.

Why did i vote for him? I thought he would unite the world nor devide it!!

NOT MY PRESIDENT

where are the drumpf supporters now?

fuck off kike