Las Vegas Image and Video thread

Dump all images and videos you have here, documents, news articles, etc.
Just so we can all catch up on things we might have missed.

Pic related, this is the view from the Paddock fort

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn-internationaledition.com/2017/10/11/breaking-news-police-arrest-mandalay-security-guard-jesus-compos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-massacre/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B01KdAngOeLvTFdhNDJfckNfaTQ?usp=sharing
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2017/10/11/ann-coulter-media-begging-us-conspiracy-theories-las-vegas/amp/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/LAbNFEtv/
m.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/jan/07/man-sentenced-life-luxor-pipe-bomb-case/
reviewjournal.com/news/str
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY
reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/sheriff-shares-new-details-about-las-vegas-shooting-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=404&v=6V_gS9ythDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
youtube.com/watch?v=CLOyNa_jRk0
youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40
youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-08/insider-trading-and-financial-anomalies-surrounding-las-vegas-attack
thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/10/07/gms-jim-murren-and-george-soros-are-co-conspirators-in-the-mandalay-bay-massacre/
ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html
whalewisdom.com/filer/soros-fund-management-llc
grabcad.com/john.beilman-1/projects
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i did the math on the stock tip and all the rest of it in that pc.

when you factor in the names and other things there is a 1 in 279 billion chance that the information in that pic was just a lucky guess/larp

cnn-internationaledition.com/2017/10/11/breaking-news-police-arrest-mandalay-security-guard-jesus-compos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-massacre/

Nobody gives a shit about this anymore, move on

I can't find any of these posts nor the thread in any of the Sup Forums archives that automatically save every thread so i'll stay suspicious especially since this exact picture has been and is still being spread heavily

Forget it and move on syndrome, any governments favorite civilian psychological reaction. Well done Frog.

Posted by another user a couple days ago:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B01KdAngOeLvTFdhNDJfckNfaTQ?usp=sharing

has anyone higher resolution pic of the spic?
I think these are thow different spics.

BUMP for truth

fpbp

fake news

Also believes things don't add up

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2017/10/11/ann-coulter-media-begging-us-conspiracy-theories-las-vegas/amp/

Fake and gay.

Where's that image from?

I took a screen shot of it from another thread a while back.

heres a link to it in the archive, unless that was some how spoofed

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/LAbNFEtv/

>i did the math
Care to show?

Why all the medias diagrams have shooting direction wrong way?
No objects in room 134. Just empty rectangle?

FAGGOT

So no idea what publication it was in or site?

Do you think that the media is actually good at their jobs?

He wins again

Fake news. This is why nonone takes Sup Forums serious.

m.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/jan/07/man-sentenced-life-luxor-pipe-bomb-case/

Probably best to just disregard that image. My bad.
reviewjournal.com/news/str
ip-blast-kills-man/

Oh god get over yourself.

This is actually room 134. Don't let them confuse you

Tell me you're not using that fake & gay algebraic equation to compare handwriting.

This is interesting. What is the story here? I haven't seen this one before.

Still waiting on pics and video of the dead bodies and people who were shot.

>

His name isn't even spelled right. KYS

This thread is 97% CIA/NSA posting the wildest shit to discredit the site and bury the truth. 1% faggot, 1% troll, & 1% people that actually want the answers.

I have never in all my chan years watched the CIA/NSA try this hard.

Las Vegas Police Scanner feed confirmed multiple shooters.

youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY

Time line attached.

Unless those pictures were taken 10+ years apart, that is not the same man.

fuck off kys

what's the algebra stuff from?

hairline is different but could be due to aging.
ears though, guy on left stick out on bottom, on top for guy on right.
also tip of nose alignment with side of nostril.

link or gtfo

>actually thinking this

In a previous thread an user claimed the coroner had released some information about the Paddock autopsy. I can't find any source for that information. Anyone know? I suspect bullshit.

where is the picture from? is there video material

How is that not a picture of an investigator? Even looks like lettering on his back.
>much disinfo

Lay o the land

They did. I will try to find the link. Sheriff Lombardo said no brain abnormalities were found and did not know status of toxicology report.

I was just thinking of making a thread like this.

Here it is

>Doctors have begun Paddock’s autopsy, and as of Tuesday, an examination of his brain revealed no abnormalities, the sheriff said. He did not have any information about Paddock’s toxicology results.

reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/sheriff-shares-new-details-about-las-vegas-shooting-investigation/

Was the target the fuel tanks or something else?

Looks like a chest wound to me

There's no timestamp on either of these screenshots, they can be unrelated or straight fake.

Eyewitness says there was a gunman who shot into the front door of the Bellagio. (Video filmed following night). youtube.com/watch?time_continue=404&v=6V_gS9ythDQ

Forensic audio analysis proves AT LEAST one other shooter, in a separate location. youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

Man who was Paddock's neighbor for 7-8 months says no way Paddock did this. youtube.com/watch?v=CLOyNa_jRk0

Police scanner audio. At 38:30, the police themselves said it is CONFIRMED there were AT LEAST two shooters and two shooting locations: youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40

Eyewitness adamant there was at least two shooters and at least one shooter on the ground: youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be

Victim in a triage

Anyone have the receipt for the rental van

How legit is that account? My Marine infantry friends doesn't sit well with me

Thanks.

They're saying 'no brain abnormalities'. And cause of death still suicide. You can still do an exam of the brain even if cause of death was self inflicted shot to the head. Not unusual. Previous user's interpretation that this meant brain was entirely intact (no bullet wound) was a big stretch. Nothing indicative of that from what Lombardo passed on regarding autopsy in this press conference.

Chris Wolff (Affleck) triggered at 10:01 PM by loud music. Steve Paddock triggered by loud music on 10/01.

>spread the awareness

kek

Insider Trading and Financial Anomalies Surrounding the Las Vegas Attack:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-08/insider-trading-and-financial-anomalies-surrounding-las-vegas-attack

MGM's Jim Murren and George Soros Are Co-Conspirators In The Mandalay Bay Massacre:

thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/10/07/gms-jim-murren-and-george-soros-are-co-conspirators-in-the-mandalay-bay-massacre/

James Murren sells 294,150 Shares of MGM Resorts International Stock:

ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html

August: George Soros put a $42 million put option on the MGM (They own the Mandalay) - betting that they will lose a lot of money.

whalewisdom.com/filer/soros-fund-management-llc

Single Bay & 4 Bay chargers. Utilizes Energy Access ICSP-4000 charger board.

grabcad.com/john.beilman-1/projects

My theory is that Paddock did it because the hotel stopped COMPING him.

#Pray4Vegas #Stopthehate #lovenotwar #fuckwhitepeople #goodnightaltright #nofearbequeer #genderisover

the comparisons is from einstein's note book or some shit, stop getting baited in to this

What are thoughts on this guy?