THE BOY SCOUTS IS DEAD: BOY SCOUTS TO ALLOW GIRLS

No, this is not a joke. It's real. And they will be able to earn full Eagle rank.

The Boy Scouts is dead.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4978338/boy-scouts-girls-lawsuit-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s now the Goy Scouts

This

I honestly think it's a good thing desu, gives our side the opportunity to create a boys organization closer to the original intention of the scouts
I still good christain virtues, promote traditionalism and teach survival skills

ha ha

Trail Life USA is the new Boy Scouts and American Heritage Girls are the new Girl Scouts

>Good Christian virtues
>Worshipping a dead Jew on a stick

lel

a few years from now we'll get our first reports of female eagle scouts raping the young boys. it'll be a pedo paradise for them

Is this all because of the Trump speech?

The leftist mission statement:
Corrupt everything, defile all that is sacred.

The BSA has been slowly but steadily deteriorating for the last ~20 years - ever since the PTA moms and the proto-SJWs got their claws into it and started making demands: let non-christians in, let atheists in, let moms be ASLs, let gay kids in, make special accommodations for my chubby, over-sensitve, autistic faggot of a son, blah blah blah.

This is just the final nail in the coffin - mark my words, over the next 5-10 years the BSA will fucking hemorrhage scouts, scout leaders, volunteers, and other supporters until it eventually either shuts down or gets bought out by the GSA and becomes just another hollow, soulless cookie racket.

If you've got kids - consider Trail Life or, if it's a bit too evangelical for you, just man the fuck up and take your kids camping and teach them shit yourself.

lel eagle spread scouts

*tips*

Very enlightened

Not familiar with either group, can I get a quick rundown?
I guarantee within the next few years you'll see female scout leaders, you know they love getting involved in this shit, and then it'll just implode on itself

does that mean coed tents for bored cold teenagers

Why is this a problem for you guys?

"when political correctness goes wrong"

even liberals cringe at this...

Damn, never thought of it like that

>Assuming I'm an athiest

Never underestimate the stupidity of Christcucks

Because the Boy Scouts was originally intended to teach boys how to be self sufficient and instill good values in them.
AsSaid, it's been deteriorating into yet another meaningless organization, that's gone astray from its original purpose. this is the final nail in the coffin

daria probably became a coalburner in college

Crazy to think that me, being a 3rd gen Eagle Scout and my son will have to go through this bullshit.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, troops can specify to have a boy only side of the troop. Which is what i'm guessing most of the troops will be doing

Wow! You're a Pagan?! Damn, that's too edgy for me

You know that won't last long, there's no escaping the poz

Is this thread some leftist reverse Psyop? I don't think most of Sup Forums could possibly be against this move. The only way this makes sense is if Sup Forums hates all women. Think how many girls this has a chance to redpill.

>Be employer
>Choice between Roastie and Eagle Scout

Seems like a pretty obvious choice to me.

Did you get to the part where the packs will be separated by gender? The packs will be either all male or all female, no mixing genders. Basically the girl scouts are so shit that the boy scouts are letting them under their umbrella.

It's been that way since they allowed gays a few years ago.

>ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, troops can specify to have a boy only side of the troop. Which is what i'm guessing most of the troops will be doing

Kek, no. You and I both know that the feminists and SJW and moms will scream discrimination when they do opt for boys only. The boys only troops will be demonized.

The Boy Scouts are dead.

It'll never get that far. All it takes is one oversensitive parent flipping out over some boys roughhousing with their girl or talking about their willies on a camping trip and they'll sue the organization into oblivion.

>Not familiar with either group, can I get a quick rundown?
tl;dr version - in the early 90s a bunch of leftists started going after the GSA and BSA for being explicitly Christian organizations. They forced the organizations to start making special allowances in the oaths, ceremonies, etc for non-Christian scouts or secular scouts and the organizations very quickly started to lose a lot of moral and ethical traditions as a result. AHG was founded in the mid-nineties by a group of disgruntled GSA leaders who hated seeing the organization secularized and basically turned into a big corporate cookie racket. Disgruntled parties in the BSA held out a lot longer, but after the organization was forced to accommodate openly gay scouts and scout leaders a bunch bailed and founded Trail Life USA about 3-4 years ago.

>I guarantee within the next few years you'll see female scout leaders
They've had female ASLs for years and they systematically ruined most troops. No more 'rough games', less roughing it on camping trips, pushing for reduced standards on merit badges, etc.

in arizona, scouts organizations for both girls and boys are almost universally mormon. im sure mormons are down with anything that will increase participation (and indoctrination) - even if it means blurring the lines between the two organizations

>Did you get to the part where the packs will be separated by gender?

Remember when colleges were separated by gender? Come on, we've been down this road. It's only a matter of time, maybe a few years until they make it Co-ed. It's over.

Are you serious? You really think the Boy Scouts isn't just going to end up like the Girl Scouts now that they're letting girls in, knowing full well that it's only a matter of time you have women becoming scout leaders?

Boy scouts just makes you gay

Now you have a chance to stay straight

>guarantee within the next few years you'll see female scout leaders,
Already was sort of a thing in my troop, advancement was handled by a woman and three of the merit badge counselors were women. No problem with that, because the boy scouts themselves were still all male. There was venture scouting if you wanted to hang out with girls. This shit puts me into a blind fucking rage. I may have been a shitty boy scout but it was one of the most important things I did as a kid. Taught me to give a shit about the flag and veterans and how to be a decent person instead of an American hating cuck.

>Advancement was handled by a woman

What a disgrace, an embarrassment. Total cuckery. Boy Scouts should be a male only organization, period end of discussion. Its built by men for men.

If there's one thing the deterioration of the BSA over the last 20-odd years should prove, it's that the moment you give even the slightest ground to the leftist, feminist, social justice crowd they'll never stop. They'll just keep pecking away until there's nothing left. 'Gender segregated troops' will be a thing for all of a month before some asshole threatens to sue and the entire organization has to adopt co-ed troops.

my troop got their first female scout leader right as i left and she babied the fuck out of her degenerate son.
half of the troop left because she joined and the troop is back to shit

yes fuck drumft and fuck white people. I am enlisting in the boy scouts now as a transwoman and transteenager

Don't understand your argument, women can be just as qualified as men to teach scouts. I was in boy scouts and half the time the scoutmasters let their wives help teach a skill (sewing, tying knots, clearing a campsite)

Once again women ruin something men built

I looked into joining the Elks because I was bored one time. I noped the fucked out when i read they were cucked and let women in.

FFS why cant we have any boys clubs?

Sounds great, we should make an effort to publicize both groups
What does AHG do? I'm a young fag, have only ever known the cookie racket
Any specific examples?

the fundamentals of scouting is for the older kids to teach the younger kids and the adults to sit in the back and make sure the older kids dont fuck up

Because they already had their own organization that sells mediocre over priced cookies.

>women can be just as qualified as men to teach scouts.

>being against /ss/ scouts

What a faggot!

Fucking kill yourself.
>boy scouts
>for boys and girls
They are destroying core identities of the organizations. You can redpill girls in other ways. But not in the BOY scouts of america. BOY scouts. Do words not have any fucking meanjng to you anymore?

specific examples of how she babied the kid?
anytime that the kid would get his feelings hurt he would run to his mom and cry and mom would tell her that everything will be okay. she also became the FCE Coordinator and her son got his ranks really fucking fast
where as if one of the other kids would do it the dads would say grow the fuck up'

specific examples of when she joined and the troop left?
our most active dads all left when she joined and pulled their kids too as soon as they got eagle

Boy Scouts have been super cucked for decades..

It's also pretty gay. Not military related enough and not manly enough.

So let it die.. also the uniforms were fuckin gay..

Let it die

>They've had female ASLs for years and they systematically ruined most troops. No more 'rough games', less roughing it on camping trips, pushing for reduced standards on merit badges, etc.
Can confirm.
Eagle scout, have worked at a large scout camp for a couple summers.
The female scout leaders always have a stick up their asses and have to moderate everything.
*Not all, but most.

also can confirm, the moms that don't have the sticks up their asses are with the council ranks

scouts was a place for boys to be boys and push themselves in the company of other like them. having girls just ruins this. nonsense

Fpbp

>No male spaces allowed anywhere

Fuck everything

>Women can be just as qualified

In the BOY scouts

BOY

SCOUTS

Seriously who the fuck cares Boy Scouts was for fags and losers.

All the Boy Scouts who I knew growing up are all giant queens now

THIS. Worked at a large scout camp for almost a decade. Scout moms are notorious as fuck for a reason. Whining about trivial shit they should have known beforehand, freely throwing rank advancements to even the most inept scouts, and being overly demanding.

It's really sad to see how the organization has declined in the past decade. Half of the scouts in any given troop are literally autists or near pants-on-head retards that never stick around past first class.

Just wait, it won't be long until someones princess goes camping and gets a train ran on her. Lawsuits will be the end of Boy Scouts.

GSA used to be very similar to the BSA, girls went camping, outdoorsy shit, learned basic survival skills, learned useful skills and civics and stuff, but with slightly more of an emphasis on things like domestic skills and community activism, etc than on, say, wilderness survival and entrepreneurship. Once the corporate interests took over with the cookie shit, most of the actual scouting in the girl scouts fell by the wayside and it basically became just another meaningless afterschool club.

AHG and Trail Life are basically trying to be like the GSA and BSA were 30-40 years ago. Whether they'll succeed or not is yet to be seen, they need to find the right balance between embracing Christian ideals without going full Jesus Camp mode and I don't know if they'll be able to make it work.

The model for Girl Scout troops isn't sustainable either. Unlike Boy Scouts, troops are temporary. If five girls form a troop, it's only composed of those five girls until the last girl ages out.

The GSA is just a cookie company disguised as a program for girls. It's an utter fucking joke. I took my daughter out of it after 1 year, and now she is old enough to have joined Venture Scouts.

The BSA already has 4 programs offered to girls. Boy Scouts should have been left alone. This is strictly a money grab by the BSA due to low membership.

I mean, I sorta agree. But it was hard to find merit badge counselors for some of the badges so saying no to the only person we can find locally to do fucki Composite Materials because it's a woman, would be a bit retarded. Otherwise, though, it was all men. This new shit is fucking stupid, my brother and I are agreeing it's complete bullshit.

This is fucking disgusting as an Eagle Scout. The boy scouts is where boys go to get the male role models needed to become men and learn the skills needed to be leaders in their communities. The idea that the national council voted unanimously on this makes me want to burn my badge.

I dont have an issue with girls doing boy scout shit. The girl scouts are too interested in pointless nonlife skill shit and seeing goy scout cookies to give a shit any more. But boys and girls are not equals and girls simply wont be able perform on the same level. They should not downgrade the boys standards at all to match and the girls should be given no special assistance, just like the military should be, but isnt.

Venturing exists for girls who don't want to sit around and sell cookies

Thank fuck somebody gets it. I am an eagle, when I was a younger scout we always had the older ones to help us out with the fathers overseeing everything to make sure nobody fucked up. My troop was an eagle making machine and we never had some stupid fucking woman anywhere near it interjecting her useless opinions into it.

I truly hate what modern women are doing.

But there IS a girls scout.

girl scouts must be pissed

WOMEN DESTROY EVERYTHING.

When will you fuckers learn that?

The GSA used to model itself very much like the BSA used to - with older girls sticking around and becoming mentors and 'big sisters' to the younger girls the same way older boys in the BSA became role models and 'big brothers' to younger scouts.

The problem is that once the cookie racket took over the organization in the late 80s/early 90s that model broke down in the GSA - nowadays once you're no longer young and cute enough to woo customers outside a supermarket or an office building and shill cookies the organization basically has nothing to offer you, so most girls bail on it in their early teens. That means no mentors or role models for younger girl scouts, which means the whole thing falls apart.

The BSA is quickly finding itself in the same situation, less and less boys are willing to stick it out until Star or Life, let alone Eagle as the organization deteriorates around them and so the younger boys are finding themselves without strong role models and teachers within the troop.

It's also worth pointing out that what we've seen with the BSA/GSA is exactly what we saw happen with the YMCA/YWCA in the late 80s early 90s. The moment an ostensibly Christian organization becomes heavily secularized it deteriorates rapidly in a neverending race to accommodate other groups.

>Tranny Scouts

I am an eagle scout.

F

>NO GIRLS ALLOWED
What the fuck is wrong with you? Were you bitten by a girl or something?

Even as early as the mid-nineties Western society was starting to make a big deal out of demonizing masculinity and pushing gender equality and shit. For many kids growing up the scouts was the one place where boys could be boys, where guys could do guy stuff without having to worry about overbearing moms or bitchy PTA activists losing their shit.

My troop was ruined by an sjw dyke parent whose biggest accomplishment in life was suing her family to get a bigger trust fund. The broad's kid was a loser, the epitome of how badly you could be raised without a father in your life. But we had a great leader. For some context, I had been in the troop from 12-18 and I had seen 3 different scout masters. The first one was good, but when his boys were done he had little reason to stay. The second one was unhinged although from what I understand his daughter got knocked up while on drugs at the time, so a lot going on for him. The third guy came in when I was around 17.

When he came in things were noticeably different. The drama over who was a well-behaved kid vs poorly-behaved stopped overnight. He didn't care about anyone's past, but more importantly knew that every boy was capable of being a good leader if given the chance. The guy was old military with his own business and 4 kids, and he and 3 other dads that he was friends with came in and basically overhauled the troop. I still remember the first meeting back after the summer. This guy comes in with a binder full of information for everyone on what would be expected of them. He must've printed 10,000 pages preparing for this.

All of a sudden we actually did activities, learned things, and had fun on camping trips instead of what I felt had become more or less 'babysitting' in the years leading up. In comes literal loser and his trust fund dyke-looking mom. She said that they had had drama in other troops, but our guys didn't mind; they genuinely believed in this kid and wanted to help him get out of his shell and become a leader. And what did they do in return? She desperately tried to start drama at every turn, but failed hard in a troop dominated by alpha males. So the mom had the kid take a photo of our guys drinking a beer around the campfire one night after everyone was settled in. They took that photo to the regional council and used it to get...

My only beef is that boys have no spaces left that are predominitely male. How are boys going to become men if girls are always around to tell them they are all pigs, myoginists, and how horribly oppressed they are because boys act like boys? Males need spaces of their own so they can learn to become men. We already have so few male mentors, and of course, the girls want to take that away from boys. This is REAL sexism against boys and nobody gives a shit.

The next generation of boys are going to be even more emasculated. And guess what? Extremely masculine men from nations like Uganda where the population is expected to quadriple in the next 30-40 years are going to flood our country and our women will spread their legs for the invaders.

Women don't give a shit about you. THAT. IS. A. FACT.

...all our guys banned from the troop even though 20% of the kids were their kids. Having cleaned house there was no one left that was qualified to be a leader let alone inspire the next generation of young men.

In 10 years I watched the troop have its ups and downs, but this was the absolute worst moment because we had a scoutmaster that was such an inspiring leader that I genuinely felt like he cared about me not just his own kid. All over a beer. My mom even said she thought it was bs because she and my friends' moms often drank wine during the camping trips. Oh and of course the dyke pulled her son out after that because by then everyone hated them. Scoutmaster's wife left him as well a year later.

My point is that these boy scout troops are very vulnerable to the actions of outsiders, specifically people who don't care about the kids and whether or not they have fun and learn survival and leadership skills that are fast disappearing in america. It seems like activists from all walks of life descend on this organization to try to make changes. I've heard people say boy scouts should take religion out of the program. They don't realize that many of these local chapters are lucky to even exist and that local churches take us in and offer us places to have our meetings, plan for camping trips, and even hold events. The scouts are a symbol of a country that once produced strong, confident men who knew how to do everything and it shouldn't be a surprise that this organization is under constant controversy because it's our values that they are trying to destroy.

True...I hated it while I was doing it but looking back it was really cool...when I got eagle it was still a decent org (before gay scoutmasters)

>honor god, your family, and country
>respect and enjoy the environment without being a treehugging faggot
>teaches you practical skills through the hundreds of offered merit badges: examples include: firemaking, lifesaving, shotgun, fishing, camping, etc.

The camps I went to (inb4 im jewish) were probably 99% boy scouts with a couple of mixed gendered venture scouts.

If a girl wants to do the things boy scouts do then ventures are pretty much the go to organization, idk why they are pushing cogender in boy scouts

Thank +(You)

time.com/4978338/boy-scouts-girls-lawsuit-history/

Goldstein.....how am I not fucking surprised

>hurr durr women can be just a qualified
THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT

Interesting.

Well I just dont get it, you have Boy Scouts, and you have Girl Scouts.

Why the fuck do girls have to abandon their camps in and go in BOY Scouts.

Is there no more literal proof of their inferiority than that?

>That's not the point
So what is the point? To have a boys only club?

Thanks wasn't familiar with trail life. Son is 1 year away from boy scout age so I'm glad I learned of this.

So edgy and enlightened. If thousands of years of wisdom isn't your thing, maybe Jayden Smith is more up your alley?

Its enlightening to think about this but when I was a Boy Scout there were a lot of Jews enrolled in it along with me.

Theres not really a conspiracy to bring it down, its just that Jews and Matriarchy go hand in hand. In a way that I cannot explain, wherever there are Jews around you tend to find the march of women's rights, feminism etc.

I don't know what attracts one or the other.

I'm thankful that my troop did not meet such a tragic end. The handful of scout moms our troop had were actually pretty cool and hands off.

High female IQ = Hubris

Plus inbreeding and mental illness certainly don't help.

Man this really hits hard to me. I normally dont read a thread on Sup Forums super focused since I have things to do but this was the one time I did. Eagle scout (2013) from troop 816 Miami, FL. Like others have said in the thread I feel like this is the final nail in the coffin. This comes from a guy who while being a scout I was sometimes a rebel and didnt like doing things sometimes, because I felt they were too patriotic/religious for me. With that being said I had a great time since I did things I would have not been able to do. After reading this, I wish would have not been such a rebel and more social (ie being better friends with people) during that time. I have learned from my mistakes so I guess in that sense the scouts helped me for the future. I have never weeped so much for the future. That is all I have to say as a former boy scout Sup Forums. Especially how I dont really have the time/opportunity to talk about this with other people.

Goy Scouts more like.

Nice try, Shlomo.

So boys can be allowed in the girl scouts?

I also fear for when I have a son. Since I dont want him to be doing the mistakes I did. I know I am young (22 years of age) to think about things like marriage and having children. With that being said I have a great father and mother who helped me alot while growing up in the scouts, so I dont think I am not as bad as others who may have only had mothers. I will be constantly on this thread if anyone wants to talk it out with another Sup Forums bro.

Even the girl scouts are against it.

The Girl Scouts of America are against the move to allow girls into the Cub Scouts.

>Camel's nose

Not only that but it becomes more of a school-type environment. I always felt like the scouts was different from school. A lot of the kids in my troop I never in a million years would've been friends with them had it not been for scouts. The camping trips will become more like school overnight trips where the girls sleep in one cabin/side of the campsite and the boys in the other.

You know what I'm surprised the lefties are even pushing for this. Aren't they the ones who started the hysteria over all men being potential pedophiles that made it so that troop leaders feel like they're walking on eggshells when they go on camping trips? That'll be fun when little 13yo sally gets BV and Charlie's dad is the only adult at the campsite.

To be honest, it's probably because Girl Scout enrollment is so low already.

Having the Boy Scouts just become "The Scouts" means more parents will just throw in their lot with one scouting group instead of having to juggle kids being in different groups that have different camping outings and events.