twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great fucking post kiwi
bump

Did dave grohl help Courtney love?

kurt knew pizzagate was real
his wife was in epsteins blackbook
just look at vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8
he was literally our guy and he an herod because the kikes wanted for force him to eat pizza

he was murdered you fucking kiwi

Kurt Kobain was THE manchild. Whatever was the mainstream at the time, he was against. He would probably be an alt right faggot in this generation.

And what about his feminist views?
He is moderate considering today but some of the things he wrote in his diary are pretty SJW level of fucked up.

Here's the full redpill m8
Kurt was doing anything that'll go against the norm, back then the US was more conservative, so he went full SJW, now the US is full SJW, he'd probably go full metal SS 1488 and kill himself nonetheless.

As I said, he was a fucking reactionary, just a pawn. It's sad really.

The meeting was held
Graveyard of death
TRY TO RESIST IT
Slow unholy breaaaaaaath

dude, thats some tinfoil hatting there, like how did he take 3 times the lethal dose of herion before he died, and hed gone clean before that. aslso the inconsistancys in his note, and the other band mates hating love, nah i think the cops are right about it being suicide

Kurt cobain

More like Kurt goes bang

Courtney Love being the real musical genius here is the final redpill.

man you really entertain us ausbro, that gave me a good chuckle

The gun that was released by SPD was too long for him to use it to shoot himself, and after taking a lethal dose of heroine, doing so would practically be like hurling a boulder over a mountain.

Beyond the unholy grave
Beyond the unholy grave
BEYOND THE UNHOLY GRAAAAAAAAVE

I wouldnt call him reactionary but he did push the line a bit on purpose because the US (especially what he most likely knew) was more sexist and conservative).
But his morals were based on his own experience and up coming.
Him beating gropers at concerts and calling out rapists is good with me.

Read the liner notes from Incesticide. Live Nirvana but he was kind of a cuck.

>Be me
>Be in college in the early/mid 90s
>Be an old fuck now.

^ *love

>kurt must have been in favor of gun rights

Never listened to In Bloom have you?

im way to high to remeber all the suspiciouse details about his death, wasnt love only brining up the suicidal shit after his death

Being liberal was cool once.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1KqxH4VfZs

i have but im to high too high to form a complete train of thought
i was listening to their cover man who sold the world and decide to post a thread

one of the worst versions i have heard vocals wise

Never understood why everyone made such a big deal out of this band... They had that one great song, and about fifty mediocre ones.

nirvana was fucking depressive faminist bluepilled shit
stryper is the most redpilled band ever
youtube.com/watch?v=BiMpAcQhuAY

pleb

Come as you are is a 10/10 by any standard and Cobain was only like 22 when he wrote it. Pretty crazy

They are overrated now, but they were great

>They had that one great song
nigger detected

its still good music though, the politics of a band shouldnt put you off their music

Kurt had pretty far left views back in the day and part of it was because it was edgy and triggered people, it went against the mainstream that he hated so much, just like being right wing today.
He even wished to be gay when he was in school because he knew that would piss people off.
He would probably be right wing in today's day and age, prob be called a nazi, hell he even had blond hair and blue eyes.

Yeah, I'm sure a literal heroin addict who wrote a song called "I hate myself and want to die" was murdered

grunge is shit

in utero, nevermind and bleach are all classics

the fuck are you smoking?

not even a good song, all their songs are trash

grunge aint all bad, far better then todays pop anyways

If he'd just have let Geffin have his daughter, he'd be alive today.

More reptilian humanoids, these celebs are the worst.

nah it was courtney that killed him he was gonna divorce her and take his money. by killing him she ensured that she got all his money

>far better then todays pop anyways
that's true but that doesn't change how shitty is grunge

I love Kurt Cobain and Nirvana had a profound impact on my life. To understand Kurt, you'd have to look at his life in context. He was raised in an obscure logging town (Aberdeen, WA) where by all accounts all people did was work and go to the bars. There was no culture, he was an intelligent, bright kid surrounded by dopey drunkards. It's natural that he rebelled, but the nature of his rebellion trapped him for life in drug addiction. On one hand, the drugs helped him grow as a person, outside the bounds of his immediate culture, while also crippling him with chronically poor health and an increasing inability to live without them. His parents divorced and it shook up his foundations; as an adult he tried to form a secure family around himself by marrying and having a child, but it seems IMO that he realized that was another stranglehold limiting him in life. Overall and in brief I'd just like to point out that Kurt was a complex person dealing with a lot of issues, inwardly and outwardly, and lumping him in one box over 20 years later is just stupid.

reminds me of my highschool days when i actually had friends,
>then i moved town
>cold rainy mining town
>got a nasty P habit
>lost my friends because ii stole some shhit
>got a talking to from a couple of the guys that still gave a shit about me
>shock my P addiction
>still smoke dope and drink, and i cant sleep well but at least i have money now

Nirvana its at absolute bottom of the music industry

i agree

That one good song you're likely talking about was mediocre at best, they had plenty of good songs on Bleach.

And I think Kurt is a cuck.

>Kurt is a cuck
Wants to be faithful to one woman
hahahahahahah what a fucking cuck!!!!
Pffff should have known the woman was faithless even after having a kid

nah, modern boy bands are at the bottum, nirvana would have to be a bit higher. rolling stones would be above them somewhere, same as the eagles and pink floyd and led zeplin

>flag
Wew

by the end he wanted out of rock and to take care of his kid
that song must have been written before he fell in love (stupid nigger) with an ugly whore - there was a comment of his in a short interview about his before/after mood
and yeah he was murdered for sure because he could not in any way have made any use of his body after the overdose which obviously happened before the gunshot stupid leaf

aye mate, ill fucken glass ya cunt

>love buzz
>mediocre

He used his feet to pull the trigger I thought?

how the fuck do you pull a trigger with your toe while shot up on heroin