Tfw she's going to lose the Somabowl and there's literally nothing anyone can do to stop it

>tfw she's going to lose the Somabowl and there's literally nothing anyone can do to stop it

friends with benefits

Feels good.

I don't even dislike Erina that much, it just feels so cheap and obvious. I'd rather have him end up with someone who's struggled along with him than have him chase some distant princess

Hell, even Megumi would make more sense

alice > erina > nikumi > megumi
anyone who says otherwise is gay

Alice has her berserker fucktoy though

I don't think we needed two threads for people to shit on Meat, but I'll happily oblige. Meat looks fucking disgusting and I'm sorry you find that attractive.

It's a shame, but yes. Nikumi is fucking delicious, but she never seemed like serious contender.

Agreed. I just can't get behind Erina as romantic interest, she makes a good rival/end-game boss, though.

Alice is best, but she's not even part of the bowl. She goes hard at it with Ryo whenever either of them gets frustrated.

Rindou > Alice > Erina > Hisako > The rest > Megumi > Meat

Most of the girls have a fuck boy.

Fair enough
Alice is best girl but for the Soma bowl Erina > Nikumi > Alice > Megumi

Megumi is boring as fuck

Read the manga

Same here dude, it's like chitoge in nisekoi but at least there they had real interaction all through the manga

The sad panda is all that matters.

Because short hair on females isn't feminine nor attractive.

Erina > Alice > Hisako > Meat > Rindou > Megumi.

Because Erina is not struggling with him. Guess you are an animefag. Note that your preference has nothing to do with his choice and if you know what is obvious just stop ranting.

>it's a "secondaries make commentary on latest anime adaptation episode" episode

Alice best girl
Hisako second best and with that arc they had would be better choice for Souma
Everything Erina or Megumi seems too forced

And that's fine, considering she's the most shallow and boring girl in the series.