Can women ever truly be redpilled?

Can women ever truly be redpilled?

yep.

Bell curve
Possible but not likely.

Nah, they are just walking wombs

What's the book say?

A woman, yes. Women collectively, no.

It can happen, but a majority of women will never be faithful to their beliefs.

Stop posting this every day

Added to list of filters

This is the answer

This.

A woman is only as redpilled as her man is, and her conviction is only as strong as her man is dominant.

that bitch is fucking spic as fuck.

i hate when shitskins think they are whtie

No. All women are hyper emotional sluts that only want money.

"Christ, description of his life"

Me too.

We don't have spics here

title is jesus

Actually it's a dude

The women in my family are why I'm redpilled in the first place.

If you fuck them hard enough women will believe anything.

no, they are perpetual teenagers, they do it to get some dick from the sector, like bitches who lift or bitches who train M arts.

She is a at. Why can't I get a at Bulgarian gf to love and cherish?

The redpilling of a woman is directly proportional to her traditionalism and submission to her husband.

Women are more likely to hang out to societal dogmas than individual ideologies. So, if we create a red pilled society then yes. They'd go along to get along.

>There are actually Americans here that think a white ethnostate can be achieved
>There are actually Americans here that think a white ethnostate can be achieved without white hispanics

The signs are clearly in Cyrillic you 56% mongoloid fuck.

Dude stfu she is white. What part of her looks like a mongrel?

The concept of red pill, as far as I know, is to get to know a harsh truth that for some reason was hidden from common folk.

To know "harsh thruths" was never a thing for the likes of women. Throught history, men have been hiding harsh thruths from women because these information are useless on their heads.

That's how things used to be, but we're in the "current year" now.
Now we're forced to drop these informations on them if we want to possibly have any amount of decent women.

Slowly redpilling my wife.

A ton of progress made in the past few years. We've come a long way from "...but we're all one". She's now aware of mass degeneracy in society, looks down on LGBTBBQ+ and subhuman minorities, and understands there is a need for force when the situation calls for it.

Slow and steady is the key. If you drop mega truth bombs it will make them recoil.

She may never be fully there, but it's the man's job to guide them in the right direction.

Women are much more influenced by their surrounding culture. If the men change beliefs and culture, the women around them will institutionally change to fit in. That's why, when cultures go to war, the men are killed and the women are integrated in

This

Women cannot be red or blue pilled because women, like niggers and small children, lack the ability for such understanding of the world. They adopt the same opinions as the strongest entity that owns and controls them at the time. If is a survival method for what are essentially the species' most important parasites.
When the tribes used to raid neighboring tribes for women to capture and rape babies out of, the same women who just watched their husbands slaughtered and children sold as slaves quickly became members of the new tribe, obedient to the stronger males that conquered them.

No. Especially not Russian Nazi-wannabe attention whores.

Hopefully you do the same to your kids and they t their own