HE LIVES HE LIVES HE LIVES HE LIVES HE LIVES

OH FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you actually just made me sad

Isn't this basically a bunch of redubbing of old PBS documentaries?

who

LINK LINK youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s

Pls go and stay go.

Man what the fuck
That's not funny

So does anyone know what actually happened to him?

It hurts. It hurts so much.

Arthritis.

I doubt it. Maybe we should just higher a PI, and tell them we want to know his address to send fan mail.

He fell asleep on the rocking chair

This was uncalled for and you should feel ashamed. You have dishonored your family.

I STILL BELIEVE IN HIM!

Is this some kind of euphemism

He's dead jim , get over it and move on ;_;

literally who? another youtube e-""""""""celebrity""""""" shilling by his fans

fuck off

Why is he wearing the penguindrum?
No one even liked that animu.

It's so he can live.

Get your ass back to Sup Forums.

>No one even liked that animu.
Sup Forums is not a hivemind

I wish his videos were titled better.
I can never tell what anime he's going to talk about until I start watching.
But maybe that surprise is part of the appeal.

Don't make fun of the elderly.

He doesn't have long to live.

If you've seen the anime you should be able to figure it out

He's already gone

>So does anyone know what actually happened to him?

per his grandson, he got bored/pissed at anime and stopped watching it.

>If you've seen the anime you should be able to figure it out
I can't tell even when he's talking about something I have watched.

No, he developed arthritis so he couldn't make videos as much and then eventually died.

Crippling boneitis. As of a few years ago he was confirmed alive and quit of computer typing.

Source?

his grandson. fuck dude it was almost a decade ago.

i don't keep that shit bookmarked over the course of 4 pcs and multiple places of residence.

It'd be funny if someone told him about threads like this, only for him to troll in them.

Will you become a grumpy jii-san when you're old and do reviews Sup Forums?

I'm already a grumpy jii-san.

Don't lie.

Well, I've got the grumpy part down perfectly.

I would never. Lying on the internet is a sin.

There are some things you do not joke about.

fuck you

Then you're a sinner.

Piece of shit I actually checked

He doesn't have one because that never happened. Last confirmed information about him came from his pastor who said that while he hadn't heard from Jii-san in a while either, he had heard that artheritis had meant that he was unable to use his computer or go for walks.

As this was a few years ago now and we still have no word from him though, I personally believe that he has sadly now passed away.

He was never confirmed alive.

Then why are you still alive?

Talking about people that talk about anime is not Sup Forums related.

Why does this old fart gets a free pass but other Anime reviewers gets shit on?

FUCK YOU!

Sober voice delivering carefully considered critique + not being a fucking annoying faggot

Because ur 2new.

Speculations because I also wondered about this.

He put up youtube videos for years, before being a "youtuber" was a thing. His videos are him plopping down in front of a camera in the middle of national park, and giving his two cents on a show. There's no pleas for subscriptions, donations, or any social media garbage. He gave his opinion >for free.

It also helps that he's probably dead and these threads have taken on a borderline meta element to them. Seriously he gets at least one thread a week.

Why this

Can't see WHY is different yourself?

>higher
go get a dictionary

Quite sure he was popular before being e-celeb was even a thing, once it was anyone being pushed on Sup Forums became impossible.

Also, it helps that he's purely Sup Forums person, I don't think there's any other community that's pushing his content, not at least as far as I know.

Why don't you start hiking and doing anime reviews Sup Forums? It's good your health.

Oh look, it's Sup Forums's favorite totally-not-an-e-celeb old fart. Can I join this fad too? So that I could shit on newfags ten years after? Because it's so obscure and kids just don't understand, right?

His only regret was not curing his boneitis.

Because other anime reviewers are obnoxious faggots with terrible taste while grumpy jii-san was a cool old dude with excellent atste.

Public execution when?

Fuck off.

>E-celeb shit
Fuck off.

Come back Jii-san, I miss you so much.

He was just an old dude talking about shows he watched. He wasn't trying to be obnoxious and wacky like most anime youtubers, and he wasn't super pretentious about the fact that he talks about anime like Digibro.

xDDDD