WEINSTEIN DID NOTHING WRONG

weinstein is just another victim of feminism.
he has been seduced by countless whores who just wanted a quick shortcut to rise to fame even if that meant that they had to commodify their own bodies, and now that shit has hit the fans they're all turning against him because they have to keep their public image as feminist icons which of course would crumble if the public were to discover that they had to sell their bodies to get their movie roles.
that's the part and parcel of living in a pussycracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14133169
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know how it works in Italy but a fat smelly rich Jew forcing women to suck his dick for Oscars is not cool.

women don't need oscars, they suck dick because they want to.

It's honestly too late for this kind of shilling.

daily reminder that if weinstein looked like this, no women would be accusing him of harassment even if he "imposed" himself upon them.
why?
because 10\10 women cannot accept that the fact they had sex with an ugly smelly obese old dude instead of an uberaesthetic chad

>Be rapist Jew who gives largest sums of money to liberal Democrats
>Nothing happens to you

How progressive!!!

yeah he did

NEW JEWISH NARRATIVE
>mgtow

fuck off shills

ugly people have the right to get laid too, you dipshit. weinstein is an hero

Being contrary just to be contrary is neither clever nor funny.

Op is a kike

I DON'T WANT YOUR LIFE

hi harvey

Your kikery is insane!!!

how will pol resolve these competing narratives

Force the left to defend the Democrat supporting rapist kikes in Hollywood and force the right to defend pussy grabbing Trump. Everyone hates government and corruption. Win-Win.

> woody allen (a skinny manlet)
> polanski (another skinny manlet)
> weinstein (a fat neckbeard)
how come that i don't see attractive jewish guys on that list? hint: it's because you'll get jailed only if you're ugly. women HATE ugly guys, it doesn't matter how kind they've been - even to the point of bootstrapping a movie career-, if you try to flirt with them and you're ugly then you'll be considered a rapist

>attractive jews
(((user))), please.

This. It's a primal urg. Women are also souless and will screw over innocent men in the name of feminism. And because they are seen as "brave" they'll be Comped their whole life.

I know. We know. Everyone knows but no one except some of us on Sup Forums have the nerve to call the kikes out!!!

Weinstein is probably going to an hero, you mean.

MeepMeep

strawpoll.me/14133169
strawpoll.me/14133169
strawpoll.me/14133169
strawpoll.me/14133169

Exactly. Look at Ben affleck.where is the outrage? He apologized half assedly and everyone just somehow forgot and forgave

>an hero

You don't know what that means do you?

here's an attractive jew

>Sup Forums defending Jewish elite

women are the real enemy

Just because he's Jewish doesn't mean he's guilty of everything. You take your Jews memes too serious

Yep, lots of white women in Hollywood. Decades before jews infiltrated the institutions, white women were sowing the seeds of western decline.

Letthemfight.jpg

Why are you on this board defending a kike when you should be defending the shores of your sunny peninsula from refugee hordes? Feminism is cancerous but I will shed no goy tears for a dirty jew.

i'm from the northern part of italy.
and btw why are you on this board while america keeps being the most blacked country on earth?

agreed. this is feminist bandwagon bs.

shill harder you milanese faggot