Hollywood is in meltdown mode!
>celebrities attacking each other
>Ben Affleck called out
>Lindsay lohan defends weinstein
>FB commenters bashing women coming out too late
>Democrats silent on the matter

Why do we just keep winning Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/stand-up-for-harvey-weinstein-lindsay-lohan-reportedly-defends-mogul-in-now-deleted-post.amp.html
archive.is/GE6PI
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/some-harvey-weinstein-musings-from.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lindsay lohan defends weinstein

I am having an orgasm right now. pls provide more data

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/stand-up-for-harvey-weinstein-lindsay-lohan-reportedly-defends-mogul-in-now-deleted-post.amp.html

hoo lee fucc

she is literally the craziest person on earth but I love her anyway

Dare I say /ourguy/
>PIERS MORGAN: Spare me Hollywood’s hypocritical horror over Harvey Weinstein – the same people, led by moralizing Meryl, gave a standing ovation to child rapist Polanski
>archive.is/GE6PI

>Piers Morgan
Still shit. Although I must say I'm enjoying all these leftists turning on each other. How enjoyable to watch the fall of the entertainment industry

>Monica Bellucci
>Italian
>Posts EU flag
Get out and never come back

>some underage closet case on Sup Forums thinks his shitposting matters to multimillionaires in california

kek. the amount of rationalization you kids do to keep from killing yourselves is sad

now someone post the Irreversible scene

I knew you were behind this.

Winning big league, bitches!

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Oy Vey this post is antisemitic! Shut it doen now goy if you know whays good for you!

Almost like this was a way to distract everyone from the catastrophic failure in vegas

To be fair I think it comes from an era when we still believed EU was only economical. Euro vs Ameri threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums many a moons ago

We knew it was an ungodly monstrosity but the USA was an even bigger monster.

twitter is also banning some of the accusers, signal boost that shit. twitter needs to be blasted

>oy vey don't talk about this goy, feel bad about not fitting in to society
Gettin' worried there bergblat?

the only reason Piers Morgan was even on american television to begin with: we was involved in a phone hacking scandal back in merry olde england, and he came here to run away from it. so, a so-called man, breaking into peoples' private data, so that he can sell it to degenerates who get off on the latest gossip about other degenerates.

He is not part of the tribe, he is in fact a fucking leftist lover but he will put politics aside for friendship and over all justice. No wonder why he spoke so well about Trump in British never ending bash during elections.

you can talk about him all you want, i'm just pointing out how pathetic it is that you think "we" did anything

>we

ahahahahahahaha

honest question – how is this a Sup Forums victory? I mean, it's good no doubt, but did Sup Forums play an active part in setting this into mainstream motion? Did I miss something?

Meme magic senpai

Pizzagate will be exposed

>honest question – how is this a Sup Forums victory? I mean, it's good no doubt, but did Sup Forums play an active part in setting this into mainstream motion? Did I miss something?

a common misconception is that Sup Forums is short for politics. akshually, it's an abbreviation for pollination. Sup Forums chooses what stories will be news, then rebroadcasts them EVERYWHERE ...

This insider blogger is almond activating
All signs are this will get bigger
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/some-harvey-weinstein-musings-from.html

>I'm enjoying all these leftists turning on each other.
/thread

Nfl
Hollywood
Pedos
Dems treason via awan.

Is their enough room on mount Rushmore for the good emperor?

We need one male to speak about abused as kid.....then it's game over

savage

it feels so good to watch them burn

>the stars represent the EU states
Kys pls

probably a harder ask
men are more likely to hide it away for the sake of their career
you just know some of the power faggots in that town were up to the same sort of fuckery

kek I remember these from 10 years ago. How the tables have turned

Name the Jew! now is the time! NAME IT!

GO on twitter! Spam this shit!

Since Hollywood is sometimes referred to as a vine, does that mean that the Day of the Shear is coming?

The sheer number of paid pro-Weinstein shills on pol just proves how much we're winning.