This is your Super Model for tonight

This is your Super Model for tonight.

What is sex with this model like?

boring, they are stiff as fuck.

That can't be a model, models are taller and have no boobs.
Models have to thin as fuck.

Sticky and messy.

Makina, one of the main characters in Macross Delta does it better!

you can brush it aside

Going to sound like a real fucking newfag but what is this called? I know the girl is named Riko and it's a hentai, and she and her sister get raped by a bunch of old men, and there's a scene where she gets dunked into a sink full of running water.

In all my years here I never bothered to look further but now I'm interested since people seem to agree it's a pretty good fap. I still don't know what it's called though. "Mix Tape"?

Newfag.

Shit-sem is literally the Monster of hentai. Overrated shit.

She must be super loose, considering the number of guys who have used her public toilet.

Nvm found it, thanks to giving me the hint.

Riko did nothing wrong but Anna was a real retard who deserved everything

Riko did EVERYTHING wrong! It's her fault this all happened because she was a shitty arrogant oneechan.

All Anna-chan wanted to do was talk to Riko about her feelings but Riko, like the cocky bitch she is, was having none of that! She never stopped to realize just how overbearing her success was for Anna.

Anna went to the one person she loved the most and Riko just turned away from her. RIKO deserved everything that happened to her. Riko literally deserves to be drowned in cum for being such a cocky girl.

This pasta was never very effective

It is the truth.

Outside of meming, I legitimately don't see how someone could prefer this to any other hentai. The subject matter is nothing special and it isn't even particularly well-animated.

Is this the Hunter x Hunter of the hentai world?

Riko is hot

Riko is super hot.

And in the bottom pannel you can tell which girl is going to get raped later via how detailed she is vs the others.

Riko is extremely hot.

Riko is a temperature well above average.

>super model
>fat and has huge tits
Last time I checked all models were skeletons and had no tits.

It's comedy gold tho.
>that part in which Anna makes a whole school fap in the corridors and somehow they all cum together and somehow all the cum falls straight on her

Iggy azalea was a super model and she is THICC!

There was also tyra banks and kanye's ex with the bald head.

And then there's also kate upton who should play Riko if they ever do a live action version of Ran Sem.

1. The school was filled with rapists and degenerates

2. Riko and Anna are suppose to be extraordinarily good looking.

So i guess it makes sense in a hentai kinda way.

no tits
saggy as fuck, if it weren't for the bikini top they would be dragging on the floor.

You should stop ban evading