Donny

Can anyone give me an honest review of Donald Trump's presidential performance. Every news source either sucks his dick or compares him to Hitler.

He's gotten very little done. Most would agree at this point that he is more interested in optics than in results.

He's letting people die in PR and the Republicans in Congress are edging closer and closer to impeaching him before Muller sinks him and the Republican party

He wont be impeached. Its foolish to think that

Who here /denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance/?

Started out still agreeing with Trump overlooking the fact he visits Israel and other shitholes on day 1. Then get angry at SJWs and people around me for pointing out this shit Trump does every fucking week. Then I say, at least he's better than Hilldawg. Then the depression kicks in knowing Trump wasn't the God-emperor. Now finally, I accept the fact Trump is just a boy in a billionaire old man president body and he is a dumb fuck.

>they don't know comparing him to Hitler is sucking his dick

why dont u read the Donald gen pastebins before u say hes gotten nothing done. Just because the left wing media isn't reporting on the shit hes done doesn't mean hes doing nothing. shill.

Probably not
Here you'll either get trump general/T_D sack riders saying he's the best
Trolls acting like shills
A few people that try to be objective but get downed out by sack riders and shills

You mean the lists with stuff like "Going to start the wall just as soon as he pleases" and "beat ISIS in 30 days (when he wants to start)" right?

>he is more interested in optics than in results
So he's basically a right wing Justin Trudeau?

I think he resonated with a lot of Americans on both sides with his campaign promises of economic nationalism. He signaled a clear shift from the neocons of the past few decades and so there's hope for that going forward. It's unfortunate that he's so over the top and unintelligent however; the cause of nationalism and the will of the right deserves a better voice than him.
He's not doing well because his personality is getting in the way of his policy, most people that oppose him are doing so because of who he is rather than what he's proposing.

he hasn't really done much aside from the travel ban and pulling out of TPP/paris accords. as a centrist he's done some good things and some shitty things like fucking with the EPA

it's probably to better to ask in a year or so

>He's gotten very little done.
No wonder when congress do everything to prevent him from doing anything. The story with obamacare, for example, looks like fucking assclownery from where I am.

Could be better, could be worse. At least he's causing the illegals to flee or not come at all. He should probably try and chill a bit when trying to get things done and not antagonize people he needs.

He has been doing fine well within the paramateres of what a president can and shouold be able to accomplish.

Most people seem to have a misunderstanding about what the president can do, it is a figurehead position and Trump has been doing fine regardless of what the (((media))) says.

That's actually a pretty accurate way of putting it, thanks.

This is the best answer so far.

No Trudeau is destroying the Canadian economy and hates Canada.

At least Trump does love the USA.

He wore a Yamulke in Tel Aviv. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know

>It's unfortunate that he's so over the top and unintelligent however

No not really, this notion that he is not "intelligent" if he does not talk exactly like an empty suit that delivers think tank manufactured
statements like Obama etc.. is just bullshit.

Centrists don't give a fuck about the EPA unless it's pulling regulations back. Centrists care about the economy, taxes, healthcare and their family's well being. Stop lying leaf.

No, not really, everyone wears that stupid thing when they visit that stupid place.

No it's not, unlike Trudea he has brought nationalism back, meanwhile trudea has embraced globalism head on. Also

>believing a leaf

His presidential performance has gone exactly as his business performance has. He comes off as a blustering idiot who is easily outmaneuvered by his opponents but for some reason everything he tries to do ends up working and everyone who opposes him collapses on themselves within a week.

Narcissist moron who can't make a deal to save his ass thin skinned blowhard who wants to undo things simply because he didn't do them can't keep his mouth shut about any slight perceived or real occasionally funny the same way a retard is has accomplished absolutely nothing

Nice shill thread

Im convinced now that all of this was 12D underwater backgammon just to abolish the death tax.

It's all a farce he puts on. Notice when talking to the general population he speaks at barely a 4th grade level. However sometimes you catch him getting really suave with his words. It's because he doesn't try and act like a politician. So when the news trewats him like a idiot they are completely underestimating him and this he is able to manipulate and bait them since they constantly push a narrative that he is a idiot. The guy has a achieved pretty much everything he has wanted in his life and that doesn't just happen to dumb people.

It was the opposite effect with Obama who was praised for being extremely intellectual when in reality he just would throw a big words in and held better composure. Obama was not as smart as everyone made him out to be.

I think the Hitler shit is annoying. I've never liked the guy. Not because of his policies but because he acts and speaks like a senile old man. His predictable behavior is absolutely astonishing. You would expect someone who is capable of becoming president is a very dynamic, fluid, and adaptable person but Donald trump has never failed when it comes to acting childish and predictable. It's completely obvious that he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and grew up insulated from the real world but what is even more impressive is how his supporters fail to acknowledge any of this. You can tell just by the way he strings his sentences together that the guy isn't as smart as you'd expect a billionaire to be. He had his riches handed to him and Sup Forums was duped into thinking that since he's rich he'd be a competent champion of their agenda but what they got was a complete "fucking moron."

Hes been playing his part perfectly.

has he really gotten anything of actual importance done though? if I have to sift through a pastebin to find out about it then it's probably largely insignificant and inconsequential to my life anyways so it's pretty much the same as having done nothing

If you can't see the constant distractions the MSM does to ensure his accomplishments are not the spotlite then you should just killyourself now you fag.

>However sometimes you catch him getting really suave with his words

It's called a speech writer and a teleprompter you fucking dunce

He is definitely reshaping the federal judiciary for decades to come and might appoint three Supreme Court justices but he is just handed a list by the Heritage Foundation

>if he does not talk exactly like an empty suit that delivers think tank manufactured
statements

The homeless person down the street can form more coherent sentences than Trump. He seriously has ADD or a stroke every 20 seconds or something.

None of the things you think are true it is that simple.

What an outlandish exaggeration.

It's been hilarious. I'm glad you elected him.

>trump is known for going off script

Look how we got a Fucking retard here!

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart
—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if,
like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the
smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a
conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's
why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went
there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my
like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but
you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would
have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear
is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the
power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of
what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?),
but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it
used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I
would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because,
you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter
right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about
another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

I'm too lazy to format that shit but he talks like a retard who has to voice every single thought in his head even if he is in the middle of a sentence.

You don't think Donald Trump speaks like a fumbling retard? The reason why I bring up senile old man is because he uses hyperbole as if it's fact and sprinkles in blatant lies into his arguments without thinking he's going to get fact checked. The reason why I bring up the fact he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth is because he never takes responsibility for anything he says or does that might be seen as negative even by his own peers. Even worse is he can't handle the criticism he gets from his own actions. He either writes it off as fake news (even if he's on tape saying/doing whatever he's being criticized for) or he pins the blame on other people. None of this is a charade. How is it not true are you blind?

"I love the poorly educated." -Donald J. Trump

I don't think it's a coincidence that so much of Sup Forums is anti college

He's riding a halcyon wave. His dick-waving, 'fuck all y'all we're America' rhetoric will eventually backfire horribly.

Already the poor results of his 'outside the box' approach are showing. He thought it was a brilliant idea to hire Mike the Situation to be his communications director and two days later he has a crisis because Uncle Tony didn't realize that calling a fucking magazine was 'being on the record.'

I do think the media is spending too much time cooking up hot takes about how he's literal hitler. But Trump needs to stop giving them material.

On a specific and more personal note, the hypocrisy of saying that NFL players who kneel are 'disrespecting the Military' when he himself insulted a Gold Star family and said that McCain wasn't a hero because 'he was captured' is, quite simply, the behavior of a terrible person.

>No wonder when congress do everything to prevent him from doing anything.

That was the excuse during Obama's presidency, except when Obama was president the opposing party controlled congress. The fact that Trump controls all three branches and can't get anything done speaks to a problem with Trump, not with his Congress.

McCain is not a fucking war hero

People that actually care about being
"educated" are anti-college.

Have you even been paying attention to what is going on?

He's just fucking incompetent. There's no other word for it. He's just bad at this shit.

The problem lies in Congress. Too many neolibs and neocons.

Butthurt liberals - The Thread

>Obama was not as smart as everyone made him out to be.
Which is to say he may not have been a genius, but he was still orders of magnitude more intelligent than Trump.

>The fact that Trump controls all three branches and can't get anything done speaks to a problem with Trump, not with his Congress.

How can you think this?

You allow your hate session to override the way reality actually works?

Based off what exactly, canned speeches?

It doesn't matter if he wasn't. Saying the reason he wasn't a war hero is because 'he got caught' is way more disrespectful to the military than kneeling during a fucking song, jfc.

Not really, that is just your opinion.

The Republican party before country, Donald is no exception. If they think he's going to shit the bed he's gone

Getting all your info from Sup Forums and alex jones doesn't count as educating yourself

No one even came close to implying that it does.

Why are you such a faggot?

Well to use some of your arguments, what he achieved prior to becoming President, as well as the way he spoke and wrote long before becoming a politician (in addition to his unscripted interviews, such as podcasts etc. that he appeared on before and after becoming president).

You can't say "Trump only pretends to be dumb - in other speeches he'll come off as intelligent"
(apparently denying that the latter cases are the result of speech writers) and then say that Obama only sounded smart because his speeches were 'canned.'

So yes based off canned speeches.

Fine.

Sack rider

>Not really, that is just your opinion.
Well, yeah, that's why I qualified it as 'a personal note.'

>The problem is our greatest negotiator of all times can't negotiate for shit and its all fault of meany libs and cons :///
Really nigga? Maybe he should stop shit talking some faggot who is part of the cabinet and has great influence among many senators or challenge Tillerson for an IQ battle over a rumor? Perhaps you faggots forgot something but primaries are over and these people ain't Jeb.

Lol yep

Did you read the first paragraph of my comment?

Very wise man, uses twitter to draw all media attention from thing that are actually happening.
Even Putin admires him on that.

Lots of wannabe and some actual business entrepreneurs in here.

You don't really need an education for that. Just be good at manipulating people.

Who is talking about entrepreneurship? Why would you bring that up?