29 years old

>29 years old
>still a virgin

One more to go before you get your powere.

Women will fuck niggers, retards, and literal animals. Getting laid is not an accomplishment. Building a successful family of 5 mentally healthy children is.

You literally described my ideal woman at this point tbqh
Stay mad

did you also no-fap?

You're a fag.

If sex was so great why does it take so much fucking effort to sell it to you?

Mass shooting when?!

Is it just as sad if the 29yr old virgin is a female?

Fuck I wish I was still a virgin, fucking lying whores and their STDs

Any guy who actually cares that a woman is a virgin is 100% a cuck

Its threads like these that make me wish I was still a virgin cause my immediate response is "haha I'm not a virgin" followed by immediate sadness over what I'd lost.

What did you lose?

I’m 22, have had a stable gf for 4 years, I’m not a virgin, and am planning on getting married and having at least 4 children will th her.
What have you done to help the white race?

Got that backwards, cuccboi.

>29 years old
>10% of eggs remain, 90% of which autistic
>vagina is a used up rag no sane man would marry

I only like to sleep with girls who are experienced!

his virginity u dumbo

19 year old virgin master race here. Man, I feel sorry for all you non virgin fags who wasted their virginity on some low life woman who was probably easier to get than candy from a babby. Now you are stuck a non virgin. Can't wait to give my seed the ultimate red pill waifu.

Enjoy being cucked by smelly second hand used pussy boi.

Wait a minute, are you saying that a man that is upset that a girl is a virgin is a cuck? Because that is true.

You will become a wizard, once you hit 40s as a virgin, lord have mercy you will be grand wizard

cuck

>live in country full of hookers
>virgin
rly makes u think

>not getting a blowjob during your first year at college from a hot 19 year old at a pinsaro

>tfw work with a 31 year old virgin girl
>tfw she's kind of cute but has been a cat girl for 10 years and lives with her parents

She's a female version of all of the faggots on here

Wonder

One shot at life and all you care about is pussy.

>implying fags haven't had hundreds of sexual partners by 29

Virgin girls are pretty ugly most of the time

If you're male, just chat up older chicks in their 40's at the pub. It doesn't matter if you can't talk properly or super shy, they'll still go for it anyway if they're single because they're desperate too. If you're female, then I question your sanity. Or looks. Or both. Because that ain't normal. But whatever, you could literally walk up to men, especially drunk men and ask to fuck, and you'll be fucking before the night is out.

*as they get older in their 20s

b a s e d
r o a z t e d

>Virgin girls

At that point you might as well claim your wizard powers.

what is this cumdumpters designation?

this... it is only in this materalist conception of the world that having sex is seen not only as not degenerate but also an achievement, and anyone who is pure and has not partaken in such obscenity is seen as a threat and thus ridiculed

Do not have sex until marriage, and marry the RIGHT girl, after going out for at least 4 years.
By wanting to have sex with women you are prone to committing adultery (a HUGE sin, you'll probs burn in hell), the fact that people and so called Christians do not pay attention to this fact shows how deep the world is in shit. A lot of people think they are gonna be saved and have a special place in Heaven but its nothing like that, only 35% of the actual world population will probably end up in Heaven. (most of those are Children)

Do not fall for the jewish trick, having sex is overrated (unless its with a woman you married, then it becomes an affectionate display of true love and this requires you to surrender yourself to your wife, hormones are not involved)

Consider yourself lucky. You are not like the degenerate filth roaming the streets. Preserve your purity, theres nothing to be ashamed of. I am a virgin (32yo) and still very proud, and not even remotely interested in sexual intercourse

>is seen as a threat and thus ridiculed

I'm guessing it's the same reason why people get angry at vegetarians, at people who stay fit, at people who live eco-friendly or whatever.

A sort of feeling of inadequacy due to your lack of willpower and overindulgence in front of someone who does not.

This, senpai

Still better than Stacy with 4 kids and a husband that can barely see a sober day.
Livin unhappy life on talons

years old
>>still a virgin

baka baka how will you stay a pure virign altright warrior if you fck stacies? we are this agressive and masculine for a reason you know...sex tranqulizes your agression.

>nobody has an A cup
lol fake

why are you using '>>'? still figuring this site out?

Congratulations!

4chanx does this when you highlight text and then click the post number
Takes whatever you highlighted and puts ">" in front to save you time
So ">" becomes ">>"
I guess you're one of those newfags who browses without an extension

You are not alone brother. 27 here

Hah!

Kneel before your elders and betters!

BTW, does staying a virgin count as pathetic if the only options that were after your ass moved between ogre and goblin tiers? And not the cute fantasy ones either, the gypo and hairy mongoloid types.

I don't think a really ugly fuck counts as a fuck. Not one that you would be happy to admit in public anyway.

There's no good women, all they want is to be sluts without consequences

Cuck

this

Shouldn't average /pol user be for sex only in marriage?

A virgin Sup Forumstard?? No fucking way. No. I can't believe it.

>not being a virgin beuntil marriage
Fucking hedonistic whore

>implying gay sex breaks virginity
That's like saying you're not a virgin because you masturbate or that you stuck your dick in a dogs butt so you're not a virgin anymore

>29 years old
>Unwedable Roastie

I actually am a 29 year old virgin. I felt bad for a time, but after reading so many stories of women having worms in their vaginas and trying to say it's normal to women saying that straight men shouldn't even be considered human, I am so very glad I have not found myself tangled into that mess. Of course, this also means finding a wife might be next to impossible considering most modern women have been corrupted and are beyond salvation, but I have no vested interest in being dragged down with them. I will watch everything burn and just say, "This is fine."

Nothing else need be said in this thread.

Access to level 10 spells.

This! You're hitting wizardry you fucker!
I lost my chance at a grand life because of some fucking cunts, don't do the same and keep behaving!

>being a virgin past the age of 20

I'm '18 and never had sex.

and yes I honestly unironically believe I'm going to die a virgin

I'm white.

>fucked some roastie at 23
>chance for wizardhood forever lost
>passed the age of 30 without so much as a blowjob since
why am i here?
is there anything worse on this earth?

Shut your mouth until you are in possession of a statuesque physique of Greek god, then consider the pliability and willingness to submit that women in your peerage would towards you provide.
tl;dr can't blame the Jew for everything

i woul;d rather be a virgin than have lost my virignity to my first love soul mate and then slowly lose her as she ffalls out of love iwth me

>not wanting magick

18 is young as fuck desu. You probably don't even have to shave more than twice a month.

>virgin logic

fuck you

I never blamed the Jews, you dumb shit. It is simply that women are easily led astray and in their age of anything goes, they do as they see fit, regardless of the consequences.

Kek

>when there are much older virgins than you and you can't even feel sorry for yourself

Fuck you bastards ruin everything

So you have 5 children, OK?

Oh well , it won't matter when I die.

>tfw stopped at four kids
At least they're all healthy.

>tfw 26 and only have to shave some scant hairs once a month
must suck having to shave daily. what a fucking chore.

>Building a successful family of 5 mentally healthy children is.
That has no meaning, only sexual pleasure is important. It's impossible to settle down with a quality woman these days so you must only think about your own pleasure.

Just don't date White women if you want a meaningful relationship.

I know you retards are all about the White race, but the White European race is completely and totally fucked. You're better off mixing with Asians or Latin people since they will carry your genes forward for many generations.

Oh my god, there's even the little symbol for being new, pls don't bully.

How much is it for one of these? And how does it work?

>not shaving 3 times a day
Low-T

>tfw 24, shave every two days, and losing my hair.

This. I'd love to do this but accepted that there is no way in hell it will happen in the current year.

This. No girls are waifu material.

Isn't abnormal hair growth a sign of low-T?

A beard is not abnormal.

Pleasure for pleasure is evil m8.

years old
>>still a virgin
38 year old virgin, got you beat.

Lost it at 24 and I´m doing fine.

>Netherlands

One of you Dutch homos tried to lecture me on how degenerate the UK is once and I had to laugh. We're shit, but you guys take the cake.

NORMIES BEGONE REEEEEEEEE!!!!

>13 years old
>a slut

Gotta get laid to have kids :^)

I met a woman that is a 29 year old virgin, I'm going to fuck her.

Why does it even matter? It is Hollywood that has created this stigma for a specific purpose: spreading degeneracy.

Well, I don't plan on looking down on the UK, I know from my own experience how bad the situation is here.

Calling us cute user?

True. The available women here should only be used for sex, relationships just doesn't work with them. I know it's bad in the west in general but Dutch women are on a different level.

just go fuck a whore you goddamn momo