Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatarstan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkortostan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmykia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9HuFszpimBmBGZtjhyS9VA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

war

war and death squads

Protestantism is dead as fuck though. Who would have guessed that removing the pagan parts of christianity so it's sola scriptura, the people don't want it anymore?

Purple > everything else.
t. one of the extremely few Romanian Anglicans (low-church / non-liturgical).

Doctrine has very, very little to do with the Protestant split. It was mostly a reaction against the corruption of the "Apostolic" church (bureaucracy = grifting). They merely picked whatever alternative was available.
Same shit happened in my family 2 generations ago (converted from Orthodox to Anglicanism).

This is correct, Literally no one in the north practises christianity. There are more muslim ethnic swedes than Christian

Remove all jewish culture

>Sjw in ID

Cruel world

/thread

Barely anyone seriously practises Christianity in Southern Europe as well. It's a cultural thing mostly.
I imagine Christmas/Yule is still widely celebrated.

What's the difference between European Traditionalist Protestantism and whatever goes on in United States of America?

The Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon in Revelations.

>Be Spain
>Best buds with the Pope
>Invade a savage population
>Fail to convert savages initially
>"But your gods are just the same as our God, and if you don't agree we'll kill you"
>Savages rename their gods to Jesus, Mary etc to appease the new overlords, whilst believing the same exact ideas
>Boast about how you've brought savages to Christ
>Get money from best mate popey

eg Mexico with their day of the dead, and spiritual superstition nonsense that is derived from Nahuatl ideas.

Catholicism bastardises Christianity and claims to be doing God's work. Whore of Babylon.

What happens here?

Remove Green and Red and you have a perfect world. Orhodox nations are most degenerate ones. (CUrsing, corruption, Abortions etc...). Meanwhile most prosperous nations are purple ones. Or if you look at Catholic south America they have it good. Meanwhile North america has it best.
Pic not a single nation in top 30 HDI is orhodox.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatarstan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkortostan

Gulags.

Neat history

>small chunk of Buddhism in fcking r*ssia

wtf is that place

Imagine if the purple turned blue

Found the Judaizer.
Christianity has always absorbed local faiths and customs into its religious corpus. It literally started as a sect of hellenised (i.e. paganised) jews.

You limp wristed fucks should have killed them all when you had the chance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmykia

Dutch and Hungarian Calvinists can stay as they are super based. All other purple needs to be deported to the arctic where they belong

Religion doesn't even matter to most people. Focus on more important shit than stabbing a Dutchman for saying so and so about Mary.

Eh... they are BASED Muslims

>Converted to literal anglo political Christianity to avoid corruption

What a waste

>part of the caucus inhabited by eastern settlera following buddhism known for international chess competitions

In the paraphrased words of our Lord and Savior Julius Evola, all Christianity is adverse to the western spirit, but Catholicism is least so thanks to its pagan elements.

subhuman romanian who wants to feel european while living in romania

your family was and still is retarded

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9HuFszpimBmBGZtjhyS9VA/

manipulative subhuman hiding his flag

catholics are false christians you subhuman

still subhumans
nothing would change

dutch are degenerate subhumans
hungarians are useless subhumans

I FUCKING LOVE Catholicism. I love ALL of its Pagan traditions. I LOVE my Jewish religion. I look up to a Jewish preacher who died in Ancient Judea. it makes me feel VERY European.

Wanting to remove this.

He's that larping Christfag. He would gladly replace all Protestants with niggers as long as they're Catholic.

Fuck off ikibey

catholics are false christians

fuck your family you subhuman

>all pure white countries are lutherian
>half breed shitskins are catholic

Roman Popery is a fiendish thing.

As if Christianity is a thing worth being true to

>war
Typical Roman.

it is

>catholics are false christians
>implying it matters
Both are just knock-offs of Judaism.

judaism was wrong
Christianity is right

Atleast I have a family you inbred manlet unabrow subhuman orc, fuck your mother who is also your aunt

>France
>not green at this point

>wanting to fight Muslims
I never understood this meme.
>Europe is dying
>people are ageing to death
>no children at all
>shitty militaries
>let's invade countries like Iran and Turkey who each have half a million soldiers

Why are there so many suicidal tendencies on Sup Forums? You do know that outside of the US and Russia no Western country can bring enough troops to fight "the Muslim world" and the US is allied with Turkey and Russia is allied with both Turkey and Iran.

I mean what do you expect to do, run into Ankara and gun down 600k soldiers with assault rifles, destroy 1000 tanks and several hundred aircrafts?

Cognitive dissonance

Proofs?

Fuck forgot to take memeflag from shitposting off

your family is inferior
im not inbred
sandniggers fuck their cousins in your shithole
height matters if you are ugly
people could remove unibrows since millennia
swedes are subhumans by definition
its more likely that your mother gets fucked by a sandnigger
same for your subhuman aunt

you subhuman

Greeks are Christians

>height matters if you are ugly
lmao salty manlet

Not for the last 200 years

Castor Oil.

you replied to me you slavic subhuman

I am greek you subhuman

you are subhumans
my word > your word

you are a slav subhuman

I don't need to feel "European". I already am European.
I am simply stating a fact. Everywhere on this planet, Protestants are less corrupt. It's a common stereotype in Romania, and it holds true everywhere. Majority protestant countries are a lot less corrupt than Catholic or Orthodox ones.
I am actually an atheist / cultural Christian only.

Heil white islam
THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE EUROPE IS TO CONVERT TO ISLAM

what did anglicanism did beside letting one horny dude to fuck and marry multilpe times?
and the burned some people alive

?

Sue the doctor for giving you too many doses

you are an eastern subhuman
protestants are false christians
protestant subhumans cause most evils in the world
>cultural Christain
retarded slav subhuman

How do we get that Bosnian anti-divorce magic?

Based Rome

Yeah also I forgot
>turkey
>europe
Kurdistan independance cant Come soon enough

>Sweden
>Germany
>UK
>Pure white
Literally the next caliphates.

Meant for

tfw norway-sweden double headed penis jizzed protetestant goo onto continental europe

lower your intelligence and become an aggressive slavshit muslim

Nevermind that, what happens here????

Not really. It's easier to get a job if you're a Prottie. People trust that you won't cheat your company or your customers. And surprisingly, it holds quite true.
Doctrine and religion is irrelevant. Denominations are just a way to self-sort socially.

Not all Greeks are christians ikibey

turks are like slavs
they want to be europeans
but they are not

accurate
only the catholic church, a heretical organization, has always done this

Usually what we do is we establish air superiority and bomb the fuck out of them.

Ah, I get it: you're a
>muh Crusades
LARPer.

albanian or kurd subhuman?
i remember that sweden has many kurds
if anyone thinks kurds are better than turk he is either a fool who never met one or a kurd

Stupid white hightlanders, braindeads so are scots

they are subhumans if they are not Christians

>green is only good region of russia
>removing green not expanding it

catholics made islam to a world religion

subhuman

Also,
>un-ironically calling people subhuman while claiming to hold to Christian doctrine
Typical LARPer.

ruski animals already butchered and assimilated millions of turks. leave us alone

Gee if only warfare had evolved beyond punching

you are a subhuman

Think about it for a single second, traitor scum. You wouldn't know what a Greek is if Hellenism smacked you in the face and you have the audacity to call others subhumans.

Islam has always been a world religion.
It's a proselyte faith. Even more so than Christianity. Muslims are commanded to convert everyone to Islam or kill them if they refuse.
You're not making any sense anymore.

Find something else to LARP as.

you are a subhuman

catholics made it to a world religion
like anglos and russians made istanbul turkish

Sometimes I wonder if the Turks are buying the S-400 is to protect themselves from a Western assault.

But I'm not arguing that the US could beat the Muslim world, the US can honestly go to war against all Muslim countries at once and win by itself, that's how strong you are. I'm arguing that the Western world without the US and Russia can't do anything.

It kind of hasn't, really. I mean a punch is to problem something (your fist) into a target (another person) to cause trauma on that person. Likewise in modern combat you send a bullet/missile onto a person/aircraft to cause trauma to it.

I am superior to you in every way.
Smarter, more fit, better looking.

You are a larper retard that has learned nothing. Literally low-born plebeian. Traitor.

>like anglos and russians made istanbul turkish
Wait, how?

you think that
but you arent
because you live in romania and have a slav subhuman phenotype

your ancestors were low born criminal subhumans
are you even white?

y is there buddhism in russia

no wonder balkans are fucked up, look at that mess

i always forget it when Greeks tell me
just ask one
but the russians helped turks with munition and other stuff