Is cussing degenerate? Personally I think it is when done in public fashion

Is cussing degenerate? Personally I think it is when done in public fashion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtimzWnZV0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, should it be allowed on cable TV? Why, why not?

>Wordcrime

lol fuck off

In a professional setting people won't respect you if you cuss. But if you're out with friends at a bar or a game I think it can be appropriate at times.

I never cuss around my parents and I think using it too much makes you sound niggerish, but I won't REEEE over swearing if I hear it, who fucking cares in the end
If its not a kid's show, sure

Yea I cuss but I don't around my parents or strangers for the most part, unless they are my age and they don't seem like they have a stick up their ass

There are certainly ways to speak that make you sound very degenerate using swear words, but that can be done with any words, not just swear words.

Exactly

Sorry for the virginity but what's cussing?

when they bleep swear words and then talk about sex all fucking day long

Cussing is the spice of life.
Femicunts and betafags shan't comprehend, but pursue it I fucking shall.

Idgaf i cuss..just dont say fuck around everyone....thats the main one that ppl stray from in prof environment.
Funny to see how many of you actually care what people think. LoL

I endorse the creative use of swearing, if someone does it to be edgy its just stupid though.

>inb4 swear words are a Jewish conspiracy

Is nigger a cuss word or a proper noun?

Yes

Who the fuck cares if you cuss in public? Most of the people who get offended are pussies and liberal cucks who tries to be a good goy

It's just indecent. Just like how nobody wants to see 2 people going at it in the middle of target. Sure, they have that right, but it's degenerate and unnecessary. I don't want my kids to be raised around a society that has to use "Fuck" every other words because they lack brain cells, much more, I don't want them to be raised in a society where gay guys and even straight couples go at it at the most unnecessary place or time.

See

>liberal cucks
Some of the most liberal people I know cuss like sailors to such a degree it's ridiculous

HUUR DUUUR
WORDS ARE DEGENERATE.
you are worse than blacks freaking out at nigger

I genuinely think it makes people think you're degenerate 2bh
But saying nono words isn't a crime lol

profanity is practical and to the point, and it also helps deter pussy babies who get bent over words from talking to you.

ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=gtimzWnZV0E

cussing is ok. but not all. racist sexist homophobic or otherwise offensive slurs are kinda... keep your cussing equal opportunity lol

I have zero respect for people who curse

It means you're a crude, rude, knuckle dragging knave who has such a minimal vocabulary he uses coarse & simplistic words to express himself

Idk one one hand your run-of-the-mill swearing is getting too commonplace in normal conversations.

Lately I've been spicing up my humor with the more taboo stuff: nigger, kike, faggot, cunt, jew. I find the antisemetic stuff really refreshing among friends due to its taboo nature. Also double up as subtle redpilling to normie friends and family if used in the correct context (using kike or jew for financial or subversive matters, nigger/whitenigger for matters of ignorance or violence, faggot for instances of annoyance or virtue signalling, cunt for problems with women)

as far as the regular stuff (damn, fuck, shit, gay, piss etc) I've all but stopped using them.

>*tips fedora*

edgy

See what I mean?

Profanity is for nigs, liberals who can't control their emotions, the uneducated, and edgy teenagers.

this guy gets it
always use it with undertones, its a sneaky redpill.

Yes. I swear way too fucking much and have since I was a little kid. I’m trying to not cuss as much. Swearing a lot is a pretty unappealing trait, especially for women

>nigs
>redpill
>especially for women

edgy thread

leaf

I've got kids now and I don't want to be swearing like a sailor when they're old enough to understand what I'm saying, so I've been making an effort to cut down on cussing and replacing curse words with other stuff - shit becomes sugar, sonuvabitch becomes so-and-so, etc. It's taken some getting used to and it's led to more than a few awkward slips.
>Honey, can you pass the shit?

Been proven to help with stress. And youre making false assumptions on sombody based off wordage? I would mop the floor with your narrow minded ass.

it is not
words are words
if you get offended by fuck or cunt you're a fag
you burgers are so pathetic, bleeping out bad words
not only is it faggy af, it's the shittiest solution ever if you want to censor words
who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to replace innocent words with strident obnoxious screeching?

>wiping the floor with someone's narrow minded ass
>not just ignoring them
I'm the faggot for even responding.

It makes you sound like an overly emotional brainlet. Degenerate.

>has to use "Fuck" every other words because they lack brain cells
can you find one objective reason why "fuck" is bad?

Because it's a filler word and when it's used as a filler word it's no different than degenerate slang such as pic related. I know pol can objectively agree that slang is degenerate and retarded, because it's unnecessary and used to give off a certain image.

Other than that, no.. It's not objective, but that's hardly an argument. I asked whether you guys think it's degenerate or not. I'm not trying to determine whether it's objective or not.

>Because it's a filler word and when it's used as a filler word it's no different than degenerate slang such as pic related.
it doesn't have to be filler, I use it for many reasons
I will grant you that french has much better insults though, so cusses really don't feel like fillers to me
>I know pol can objectively agree that slang is degenerate and retarded,
>can
did you mean can't?
>because it's unnecessary
so what ? it doesn't make it degenerate
plus it's fun, especially when people get triggered
>and used to give off a certain image.
or you just don't care and speak your mind???
>Other than that, no.. It's not objective, but that's hardly an argument. I asked whether you guys think it's degenerate or not. I'm not trying to determine whether it's objective or not.
well if you could objectively prove that it was, there would be no debate

> tfw all shitposting files are wojaks memes
you don't post on biz, by any chance?

This