I was called a goy today

I'm a pajeet Hindu and today I bought up how Hollywood is primarily Jewish led (not really redpilling just pointing out how they had a lot of Jewish producers) and a Jewish kid said that was racist and antisemitic since I was a goy.

I didn't want to push the issue but I'm a bit confused. I thought goys were white christians. Does the word goy refer to any non-semite? What about arab-muslims? Are they goyim as well?

goy=not jew

you are a goy too street shitter

Yes you fool - any non Jew is to be properly categorized as goyim

A Goy is defined as "Human Cattle", Jews view non-jews as animals which is why they rape our children and do things like taxidermy to people.

That little shit called you a goy?

I don't like this. The only reason I get away with saying the stuff I do is because I'm non white and the "muh rayciss" and "muh nazi" don't work on me.

I've just never been called that before so I always thought that the connotation was white christian. So I guess people like me as well as chinks all count as goys.

What's funny is most pajeets are aware of the jewish tricks and they're only getting around to hating them since they now have daughters growing up in the west.

Nothing redpills a man faster than seeing his little 15 year old girl ask for birth control because "muh body".

racist kike, should've called you a poogoy

everybody that is not a jew is a goy

to the jew you are worse than white.

deal with it.

>pajeet hindu burger redpilling for us and getting called a racist goy by the jew

you sound like an interesting person, would Big Bang Theory with.

It was kind of shocking. I didn't clarify with him because I didn't want to argue the issue further.

This Picture is how a Jew see's a non-jew.

A jewish "friend" offered me a ride once. The entire time he was driving he was telling me that I owed him one and that "gas isn't cheap". I stopped talking to that fag after that. Jews don't understand the concept of friendship or kindness. They approach everything like a business transaction.

Do you know where it goes?

I'm telling you man, we don't like racemixing either. My mom literally told me that she would cut me out of the will if I marry a non-Indian.

Every time I go to India to visit my grandparents everyone including the neighbors tell me to marry an Indian.

Pajeet guys are "USUALLY" ok. Pajeet girls are literal cancer though.

I N T H E L O O

should have called him a kike

It was a discussion during class. Other people were listening including the prof. And I'm certain there were other jews there too.

On the flip side:

>Roman Catholic, no Jew blood to be found
>Sister is incredibly stingy and never forgets anything she does as a favor for you
>Holds grudges and will always bring things up that you "owe" her

>meanwhile
>Jewess goddess friend with 36JJ tits
>Always down with covering whenever and never brings it up in the future
>Very chill and easy going

It's not always black and white. Sometimes people defy their stereotypes.

Based. I actually find Indian girls attractive. The problem is for every hot Indian girl there is 20 ugly ones.

t. Christian fascinated with yoga and Hinduism

The day pajeet realized Jews don't only consider whites inferior, but everyone else. The reason why the kikes focus on whites are because whites pose them the greatest immediate danger to them.

That's a healthy attitude. Wish there was that kind of thinking going on in the West too.

The ones born in America are attractive because they have healthy diets and are almost all upper caste.

But their mindsets are almost worse than white girls. Absolute hedonism and feminist cancer. What's worse is they'll inflate things like yoga and hinduism to push their leftist agenda.

What does loo mean to you?

You're a bad goy.

Goy means "nation" or "ethnic group" in Hebrew. "Goyim" means "the nations" or "the peoples." It means literally everyone on the planet who isn't Jewish.

Goy is anyone not Jewish

why is the "GOY" before the BYE"?
I hate jew logic so goddamn much

Now you realise that Bannon was /ourguy/ and not Trump, since Bannon left Trump became more leftist-tolerant.

>Jewess goddess friend with 36JJ tits
>Sometimes people defy their stereotypes.
Kek

I actually did get the opportunity to shit in a field once when visiting India. Worst decision I ever fucking made.

The really spicy food and the 100 degree weather turned my shit into brown water essentially. It got all over my pants and shoes. I had to throw them away.

I fucking hate that place man.

OY VEY SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW GOY

Those things start sagging by the time they hit 30. And they still wear low cut shirts and shit.

What are you implying here

Jewesses are famously busty. That aspect does not defy stereotypes.

But it's all worth it for that poossy, M I RITE??

goyim means like kuffir

> Christians don't have a specific derogatory word for those outside the community

Pagan is not necessarily derogatory and Heathen is used by more than one religion.

This is true but I can't get pass the ones with the nose.

Everyone is goyim. We're all cattle to them

should have made him explain/define it in front of everyone, or pulled up a definition on your phone. Opportunity to redpill a lot of people right there

Probably a play on "Good bye". I guess the goyim are as dumb as they look.