Tamayura

Damn, I was not ready for ~graduation photo~. Pretty late to this despite watching the OVAs when they came out; what did you think of it, Sup Forums? It was silly at times, but some episodes were really, really good. I even shed a single tear during the last montage on the credits.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyu_Matsuki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These girls are too damn cute I can't decide who is the best, the movies were great for fleshing out their personalities.
Rollei's death was pretty sad though.

I'm very biased to Norie-chan, she really grew up on me. Even then, I agree, they're all pretty good.

>Rollei's death was pretty sad though.
Fuck, this almost got me.

I liked having Aria Company and Alice in there. Shame that Aika wasn't there too much.

Rollei is kill

I loved this show just as much as I loved Aria. They were both healing but did so in a different manner, I wish I could watch them both again fresh.

Remove digital cameras

>only 4 people on Sup Forums care about Tamayura
OK.

Cutest and comfiest anime.

>These girls are too damn cute I can't decide who is the best, the movies were great for fleshing out their personalities.
Has to be Kaoru for me after the movies, especially after the third. Glad this got as much content as it did.

I'm slowly working my way through Hitotose. It is really enjoyable, but I need to be in the right mood to watch it.

Adore it, though the ending felt really tame and I was a bit disappointed.
The montage endings always get me though.

At least a certain Hoboro was able to get married while the series was still going.

>Glad this got as much content as it did.
I wonder how that happened, it doesn't really feel like a popular series, maybe it is just Takehara people trying to advertise their city.

Hoboro didn't get any lines, I feel all sorts of robbed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyu_Matsuki

;_;

Yeah?

An episode per day on the bed with tea and sheets just before sleeping is super comfortable.

I loved the original OVA's the best

That transition dancing silly Fuu though.

Tsundere to the rescue.

I cringed a lot while watching this and ended up dropping it because of that.

I can see that. Maon made me cringe a lot a first, but she grew up on me.

Maon's autism hit me hard since I can relate to her indecisiveness.

Potte's ringtone when?

Just rip it with ffmpeg? I could do it, but I don't remember a scene with it without any outside noises. Stuff like has it, but it also has the silly Fuu.

Short hair Kaoru is a miracle of the universe