Would you welcome Muslim refugees into your country?

Would you welcome Muslim refugees into your country?

Why or why not?

No. I have to walk past a mosque every day to.go to class. It smells like shit from a mile away, Somalians refuse to assimilate then cry racism, they are lazy as fuck workers that need to pray 5 times a day, get fired for not doing any work, then cry racism so.they can be fast track hired as a police and shoot an innocent woman.

this is a slide thread

>meme flag
>dumb question
>about muslims but show sikhs

I once saw a van packed with Somalians driving out of a parking lot, hit a median at 10mph, van flips and 3 of them managed to land outside of the van.

Why are we helping these people?

No, this is not a muslim country.

Nope, not one single muslim has ever stepped foot in sweden and that is how it stays.

Already did millions of times. And will do many millions of times more.
>why
What are you? Racist?

Because they have swords obviously

They're both a type of Muslim, retard

Here's your (You), retard, you earned it

>americans

>They're both a type of Muslim, retard
>retard
The fucking irony, they are polar opposites. Retard

This is b8 right?

>Would you welcome Muslim refugees into your country?
I think by now you know our policy

>tfw no sword wielding muslim gf

That's not a muslim, that's a jesuit. Jesuits are bro tier.

Wowo. Different.
R E T A R D

pic is a Sikh
Sikhs are bros

Yes. Take the islampill, Sup Forums.

Can we ban this flag already?
100% certified bait threads with this flag. Every time. Can we just do away with meme flags altogether? The joke was good maybe 5 minutes.

If they're real refugees and it's proven that their life is in danger in their homecountry, sure.

If you talk about money-leeching faggots that only want a better life,they can surely fuck off.

Danke Merkel. Hure.

>literally the “thinks Muslims are an ethnic group” ameriburger stereoptype

sihks need to die too. fucking shit skin sand niggers that believe in a nation for them and them alone and want nothing but their khalistan bullshit. dont let them in your country either. youll have your culture abused and stomped on just like any other low iq camel jockey sand nigger. they force their turban and sword bullshit on our rcmp and police and cry racism and oppression when theyd be fucking killed in their own country for being such fucking faggots. if you arent white, you arent right.

Whats the likelyhood of a muslim country accepting my culture?

Whats the likelyhood of a muslim welcoming me into his home?

>Would I tolerate an invasion of my country
I'd enjoy shooting them in their little lefty-wefty bellies and watching them scream for their nonexistent god as they die.