Why do powerful men get away with sexual abuse?

Why do powerful men get away with sexual abuse?

why do jews get away with shit

ftfy

You're kidding right? Who gives a fuck anyways the real question you should ask is why they're throwing him in the fire now.

Because it’s not sexual abuse; the women are attracted to the wealth and power. They only come out and say it’s sexual abuse when it’s convenient for them.
This thing with Weinstein, I mean you have 1, 2 maybe 3 chicks come out and say he sexually abused me thats one thing. But now all these people coming out it turns into like why the fuck didn’t you ever say anything? And all these people had to know because it happened to so many people. It’s because they didn’t care they were fine fucking for movie roles, now it just so happens to be there’s a gravy train to ride if they come out and denounce it.

He didn't rape them, he made a move and when they said no, he stopped. How is it sexual abuse?

It was a kike so we have to gas him though

>Women throw pussy at power and money
Apparently everyone is just realizing that this week?

Because there are no checks and balances in Hollywood. Everyone expects actors to be the bastions of society doing no evil. But, when there is a lack of criticism among idols, it's a telltale sign something is being kept hidden to the public.

What Hollywood needs is less conformity and more outcasts. If everyone conforms to the norm, no one else will criticize what society sees as "normal", regardless if that normalcy is either good or bad.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to put Cosby up there instead of O'Reilly or Trump?

pairing oreilly with those other two on the cover amounts to slander... billo did absolutely nothing compared to trump and weinstein.

Because he's running for President, and those stupid libtards would make up any story to keep him out, HA MAGA xDD!!
U-uh, wait a minute, that story doesn't fit the situation!! M-my autistic, double-thinking failure to accept reality isn't helping me out this time!

Bump

Not surprised at all they put trump in the pic were talking about liberal news outlet here. I'm shocked he isn't inthe Center to be honest.

O'Reilly better sue, big league, because it was found out his accuser was lying

>o'reilly accuser backed down and didn't follow
>nothing on trump

OH BOY DOUBLE TEAM LIBEL LAWSUIT COMING RIGHT UP

And Trump only said women let you grab their pussy, thats consensual

When did Trump sexual abuse someone?

They are trying really hard to spin this against Trump and hide the fact that it is a Jewish thing.

When they decided that women being sl00ts was the fault of men.

>Trump gets over 14 accusations of sexual harassment during the campaign
>Not a single one sticks
>He still gets paraded like a serial rapist by leftists everywhere

Reminder that leftists will drag your name through the ground with no actual merit of doing so just because they don't like you. No virtues, no morals, no standards. These people should be dead.

quick quick quick: gotta get the goyim names in there, otherwise some might start to see a (((pattern)))

I know trump's on the left but who are the other guys?

Weinstein, Cosby, O'Reilly, Bolling..... do all men in positions of power do this?

This beaner is redpilled.

leftists will accuse you of what they themselves are doing. every. time.

Should've used Bill Clinton instead of Trump since Clinton actually forced himself on women.

I wonder how many models Trump weinsteind

This. Weinstein did nothing wrong (except for being an anti-white kike).

Only one of those men actually has proof supporting the claim that he is a rapist.

Because women sleep with the for favours and pretend otherwise?
sage

They're forgetting:

David Letterman
Bill Clinton
Charlie Sheen
David Duchuvney
Ben Roethlisberger
Eliot Spitzer
Kobe Bryant
Michael Douglas
Billy Bob Thorton
Tiger Woods

WHAT DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON

HMMMMMMMM

because of hypergamy, greed and narcissism on the part of the thundertwunt woman.

(((Powerful Men)))

because of power
thats its definition
u do whatever u like

Literally this. You’d think a place like Sup Forums would read between the lines and see the deep seeded problem in the behavior of women instead of trying to be SJW’s.

I can guarantee you if it had been Chad, nobody would be acting the way they are.

Lol this webm is great. The version where you see all the (you)s is even better.