Why is mongrel used as a slur?

It's always used in the context of calling someone ugly when the actual definition just means mixed. Why is there so much "Mongrel" hate even when the mix isn't 50 50?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJGDtonkqPs
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555#pbio.1001555.s012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews will often call people like venti mongrels to divert from the issue at hand.

As a hot race mixed mongrel I couldn't care less and neither should you.

>using 6 filters just to look white
>still don't look white

BREAKING: PADDOCKS ACTUAL NOTE RELEASED, SHOWS BULLET TRAJECTORY CALCULATIONS AS WELL AS OTHER PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION

She's part of the issue

This is the smoking gun.

>finns and jews will bring it up

I stand corrected

Because they are fucking ugly as shit.

lol she wouldn't fuck your ugly pasty ass if you were the last two on earth, edgelord.

so?

Because evolutionary speaking all mongrels are genetically inferior trash no exceptions
Have you seen Shqip women, subhuman mudblood?

youtube.com/watch?v=WJGDtonkqPs

fake news

Did i hit a nerve, spic?

ayy lmao

They can't even compete, since they all are fucking mongrels on this board. IBD (Identity By Descent) is basically long chunks of genome that are shared between pairs of individuals due to inheritance from recent common ancestors, used to obtain a detailed view of the geographic structure of recent relatedness. To determine the time scale of these relationships, a methodology that uses the lengths of shared genomic segments to infer the distribution of the ages of common ancestors was developed.
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555#pbio.1001555.s012

So far the longest IBD sequence is found among Albanians, which means that with the exception of those mongrels that live in Eastern Turkey, Modern-day Albanians can track their genealogy to around 90 common ancestors who lived in the 5th century.

Wtf i love mongrels now

>mongrels whiten their skin
>whites darken their skin

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

Nope I have a cute mixed gf and you have no gf

those troll dolls god damn anger me. How did they become such a cultural staple.

>Shqip men
>lack of women
Pick one you fucking leaf. Keep making your mongrel babies for our progeny will be genociding yours. The murdeorus race needs their victims for practice

>be me
>be half English, half Polish mongrel
>ugly Slavic thick nose
>ugly English yellow teeth
>asocial virgin

Race mixing is wrong and society knows this good, genetics too

babby need milky

NO NUDES?!
NOT RELEVANT!

>Cute
>Mixed

Mutually exclusive, faggot.

No idea desu, creep me out sometimes.

Why do you idiots keep posting her pics? She's an attention whore on twitch that tries to bait donations. Sage this thread.

>whites darken their skin
It's called a tan and it gives you vitamins, dumbshit.
The amount of people who use spray tan is like 0.001% of the white population.

>ywn use Brit as your hucow slave and keep her hooked up to an industrial milking machine 8 hours per day

Why is Melania afraid to just have her natural skin?

Because anybody who isn't 100% is a disgusting mongrel with an exception being made for Brittany

Op seems to have been baited.

We should have sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation (srs).

giv ayyylmao gf

wait what? race mixing increases diversity of positive traits and is almost always beneficial to developing stronger immune systems

South "Slavs" are not really European. They came up from modern Afghanistan and Pakistan mixed with some Slavs and Illyrians and started claiming the indigenous status

because it is a lie that genetic diversity is a positive thing, rather we should be keeping it as close to home as possible without it being incest

link?

It does just the opposite, subhuman octoroon. Whites are less genetically diverse because natural selection eliminated all the useless genes. There may be less variety, but the traits selected for are better. "genetically stronger" in evolutionist speak means "more diversity (of traits)" which in biology speak means "more mutations" which in human speak means "more degenerate"

mixing 1.5+2 equals 3.5 while 2+2 equals 4

Should it be illegal to darken your skin this much?

hmmm maybe

it also increases the diversity of negative traits and you might end up with a recessive genome one group ruled out while the other is weak against, resulting in serious health problems. It's called genetic debreeding.

Nah, Trump looks fine.

People evolved different characteristics to fit into different environments. As if lowering the IQ of a white person wasn't enough, being a mongrel is often putting candy in your pasta, or salt in your juice. Traits don't necessarily mix well, and become useless on their own when mixed from someone who's too genetically far away from you. Just like the mongrel you posted, they end up having thick noses with thin lips, slant eyes with a round jaw, with a muddy skin that looks less vivid than both pure black or pure white.

I fuck the everliving fuck out of this tit monkey for days on end.

You posting ET's sister doesn't exactly help your case.

Fuck off mongol.

>Whites are less genetically diverse because natural selection eliminated all the useless genes

So that means genetic markers for cancer, autism, severe depression, MS, ALS, and countless other crippling conditions no longer exist among pure whites correct? please...

Sounds logical, but now I'm curious what the actual statistics for incidence rates in recessive traits being expressed among mixed-race individuals really is.

>jew "science"

>believing that bullshit
lmao

So uh... is no one going to post more milkies?

Objective positive traits, such as intelligence and behavior, only "increase" from the point of view of the lower individual. That is, a black woman will have a smarter child fucking a white man. However, the white man will not have a smarter child than himself by fucking a black woman, statistically speaking.

Also, look at unbiased AIs that made those snapchat filters. Dark skin? Unattractive. Thick nose? Unattractive. Thick lips? Unattractive. Weak cheekbones? Unattractive. Round jawline? Unattractive. Those are the traits that propagate with race mixing.

Mixing with ugly people won't improve "positive" traits. That would sound plausible to a normie who wants to believe in human equality, but not to anyone with a brain.

Because every tribe believes they are superior and thus mixers are degenerate and so it should be.

> However only one tribe is right. Ginger hair and blue eyes. True master race, children of the stars who will one day rule it all.

>Why is there so much "Mongrel" hate even when the mix isn't 50 50?
I just use the term to insult Americans who call me Ahmed

nah niggers know they are lesser they just dont act that way for gibs

I prefer Redheads with green eyes desu but blue eyes are okay too.
>tfw no qt fiery redhead gf

Mongrel is used as a slur because we fucking have dogs as pets
Bitch, dog, mongrel, mutt, they're all insults for the same reason
Don't like someone? Call them the dog equivalent of what they are
Suddenly it's an insult.

fucking jews

I have no jewish heritage in my bloodline whatsoever

That's a matter of perspective right there. If the offspring of a mixed race couple has in some way gained in traits such as height, lung capacity, or cognition then isn't that a good thing? I'm still looking for studies to compare results of mixed-race children vs only caucasian children so I'm not ruling anything out.

>Also, look at unbiased AIs that made those snapchat filters. Dark skin? Unattractive. Thick nose? Unattractive. Thick lips? Unattractive. Weak cheekbones? Unattractive. Round jawline? Unattractive. Those are the traits that propagate with race mixing.

Do you have a link to a study that confirms or describes this? It sounds perfectly reasonable to me and I'm curious to learn more.

It comes from the Holy Bible...

Ten Commandments...

Written by the "Finger of God".

Thou Shalt NOT Adulterate...

Deuteronomy 14:2

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth."

Exodus 33:16

"So shall we be separated, I and all of Thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth."

Deuteronomy 7:3

"Neither shalt thou make marriages with them: thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son."

Hosea 5:7

"They have dealt treacherously against YAHWEH: for they have begotten STRANGE children:"

Note: The word "strange" from Hosea 5:7 is from Strong's Hebrew word #2114, "zuwr", meaning "a foreigner".

Matt 12:31
31 Therefore, I say to you, every chet (sin) and gidduf (blasphemy) will be forgiven men, but whoever commits Chillul Hashem against the Ruach Hakodesh will not be forgiven.

[ A "Chillul Hashem" occurs when a Jew acts immorally]

[If the prohibition is particularly severe (e.g. murder, idolatry, adultery), then the person must give up his/her life rather than violate the prohibition.]

Heinous crimes against God... Murder ... Idolatry ... Adultery ... [Adulterate = Mongrelism]

Mongreism is a Heinous Crime against God...

According to the Holy Bible...

you look like a girl (male)

South skjlavs are literal pakis

beggars can't be choosers

The oldest known "Religion" or "Faith" is likely the Hindu-Bhudist variation...

These folks demanded a strict separation of all "Casts" or Classes of believers.

Which seems to parallel the Hebrew Bible version of faith.

Mongrelism = Satan...

What you are seeing today is Totalitarian Mongreloids forcing their anti-Biblical, and anti-Science ideology on people.

This is the true Anti-Christ, Satanist, Demonist - Injecting their poison into other peoples cultures.

stfu
Brittany Deer is best Brittany