Bleach

This is the last chapter Rangiku appeared in. Just cut my life into pieces.

Of all the asspulls Mayuri has pulled this one is the biggest.

anime reboot to be confirmed, book it in

I want to hug Rukia.

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 8
PART I
If you remember anything else please mention it

Shikais NOT revealed or explained

>Tessai
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Mashiro
>Hiyori's Shikai Ability
>Lisa's Shikai Ability
>Tenjiro's Shikai Ability
>Isane's Shikai Ability
>Iba's Shikai Name and Ability

Bankais NOT revealed or explained

>Tessai
>Hisagi
>Ukitake
>Aizen
>Shinji
>Love
>Isshin
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Unohona's Bankai Ability
>Ichigo's Final Bankai Ability

Characters without a proper 1 on 1 fight or hyped but never delivered

>Chad
>Tessai
>Isshin
>Love
>Ryuken
>Ukitake
>Cyborg Kira
>Hisagi (using his bankai)
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu (Using his own zampakuto)
>Ichigo with his new bankai

We don't even get to see Shinji's fucking bankai. Well he probably would of jobbed right after showing what it can do.

I think Kubo had no idea what to have it do. How do you top total sense reversal? Turning things inside out?

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 8
PART II
If you remember anything else please mention it

Main plot points unexplained

>Yhwach being the son of the Soul King
>Aizen motivations to hate the Soul King
>Yhwach motivations to hate the Soul King
>The Soul King organs
>Is the Soul King awake or sleeping?
>What is the Soul King in the first place
>Zanka No Tachi never used or mentioned again after being stolen
>How Uryuu survived Auswahlen twice
>Yhwach not being able to leave the shadow realm for too long
>Why Yhwach couldn't see the future where Uryuu shot him with the Silver Arrow?
>The Vandenreich's backstory and what they've been doing for 1000 years
>Why Yamamoto spared Yhwach 1000 years ago
>Urahara´s endgame agenda and last words that went nowhere

Minor character plot lines unresolved

>Halibel's fate
>Lille Barro's fate
>Komamura and Iba on their way to the Palace
>Why the Royal Guard not fighting or appearing at all?
>Hisagi's training
>Yachiru having Shikai despite being a sword spirit
>Rukia's first visit to the human world which she doesn't remember
>Matsumoto's soul and alleged importance in the final arc
>Ganju's past and alleged importance in the final arc
>How and why did Uryu survive Yhwach's racial cleaning as a kid despite being impure?
>What Stern Ritter K and N stood for
>What did Renji ask Urahara?
>What are the two kids who live with Urahara?
>Orihime powers
>Orihime's implied inner corruption from the HM arc
>Ichigo's sisters being implied to have powers
>what was Karin doing that seemed suspicious when Ichigo lost his powers?
>Tatsuki developing spiritual sensitivity
>The purpose of the Soul tickets that Kyoraku gave to Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro
>How you become a vasto lorde class hollow
>The name of Ichigo's Fullbring
>How and why Ginjo became a shinigami
>Kubo's original idea of Hell realm arc
>Who are the other immortal prisoners in the SS Prison
>How and when Isshin learned about Final Getsuga Tensho

Genderbend your enemies

>Ryuken was just a mailman
>Will never appear again
Kill me.

What's your bankai Sup Forums?

Something close to Tousens

HOLY FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED KON. WHERE IS THAT FUCKER?

Getting up in the AM and making coffee. After that I get in my car and go catch pokemon.

Being a disappointment
but I do that in my unreleased state too

I rather have a volstandig.

Bleach 685 Ichigo (First protector)
Ichigo succeeds in killing Yhwach before his powers are fully functional. Yhwach once again dissolves into black goo.
Then the shaking begins. The world is ending again. Ichigo speaks to Uryu.
Uryu knew about the Kurosakis. Ichigo says that he knows what he has to do. Uryu asks what he means. Then Ichigo goes over to Yhwach's remains and absorbs them.
The world stabilizes but his powers begin to go out of control. The King's Palace invasion crew and the zero squad arrive.
Ichigo asks Urahara to seal him, because the way he is now he can't fully control his powers, Urahara complies.
As the captains, squad zero, Yoruichi and Urahara are pouring their power into sealing Ichigo he talks to the Karakura crew, Rukia and Renji.
He says his that he'll be gone for a while and tells them to handle things in his stead. Orihime, Chad, Rukia and Uryu are crying. Then Ichigo is sealed.
Ishida narrates the ending, saying that if the world ever faces a crisis which it has no hope of overcoming, that Ichigo will return as that ray of hope it needs and like a blade he will cut through the despair.
Bleach End
There will be an epilogue chapter in the October issue of Young Jump.

>slow motion sword swing
>hollow mask shattering off
>dead silence
>suddenly-
>Zangetsu reveal
>*guitar lick* NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE

What I imagine Shinji's Bankai to be

It would give you the nastiest fucking case of synesthesia, meaning not only would your sense of direction etc be reversed, your senses would be switched with one another.

So you'd start seeing smells, smelling touch, feeling sound, etc.

Now try fighting in that state.

No.
Noooooooo.

Fuck off Snyder

>Orihime, Chad, Rukia and Uryu are crying.
Renji doesn't give a fuck.

>tasting colors
yes

BANKAI
TASTE THE RAINBOW

>Uryuu crying
OTP

>this will never be a thing because the anime is not coming back

How can one little butt be this perfect?

I actually wouldn't mind this ending
I also like the idea of an epilogue, maybe set when Orihime Chad and Uryu are collage age

Because it belongs to the most perfect waifu.

kek looks like Aizen'd Momo's face in the thumbnail

I can agree that in some cases it can be disappointing that we don't see someones Bankai.

I disagree on the notion that every character needs to have his personal arc properly finished. Someone's fate is just to die a dog's death, like Mr. Yuuyinyakkas rapier wielding assistant.

>my bankai reverses everything! Your miracles have been turned into tragedies no-
>oh i guess Yhwach ate him

And it's why no one on the Shinigami side will have died when this all is concluded.

Whether or not Komamura remains a dog or not, that is truly up in the air.

>not the whole shit with Nemu and Pernida

Because petite, compact, perfection.

>Why Yhwach couldn't see the future where Uryuu shot him with the Silver Arrow?
He saw it, and he thought it was too absurd to be real so he took it as a dream.

>under Zangetsu... is another Zangetsu!

Nemu and Pernida was heartfelt.

>Whether or not Komamura remains a dog or not, that is truly up in the air.
Not while I'm drinking milk user! Will you take responsibility for this mess?

Not the timeloop bullshit? This guy is such a walking mass of asspulls.

>there will never be a proper explanation of just what the Soul King was or how/why/when he came to be the "lynchpin" of Soul Society and who's responsible for that and where Yhwach's birth fits into the timeline and who's responsible for the war crimes that decimated Hueco Mundo

>kubo publishes paragraphs with backgrounds catching everyone up to date
>bleach continues as a LN

>SJ claims Bleach is ending next week
>Chapter comes out
>Story is about to close out
>When were you under the impression that this was the end?

>Decide to watch Bleach for the first time last year
>Only watch up to the end of Soul Society

>tfw average Bleach chapter only has like 6-7 actual functional pages when you take out the cover pages and what-happened-last-time pages and can't-see-what-just-happened-yet-to-increase-the-tension pages
>tfw we put up with this for 12+ years

>stopped reading Bleach in 2009
>it's ending
>it hasn't gotten better
What the fuck has Kubo been doing these last 7 years?

I honestly think he got major depression.

I envy and pity you at the same time.

Envy that you stopped when bleach was at its best and pity you because you will never know the joys of screaming kubo at a cliff hanger.

I remembered what happened to kyouka suigetsu

Delete this here and now

Almost got me, but there was no mention of Aizen.

I forget what I am suppose to say if I arrive in Bleach thread

Ah, back when Bleach got plenty of doujins...good days.

When were you under the impression you weren't in a Bleach thread?

I dunno, maybe an embodiment of an ancient dragon, and could kill/burn/freeze/trap shit by uttering mere words

Why this never been done before?

kek

Damn Aizen. Bleach is back.

This is one of the shittiest fan fictions I have ever seen here. Where is Isshin? Aizen? Who healed Squad Zero?

Really hope they dont find a way to reverse him back to humanoid form, I liked the send off with being carried away by his lieutenant. Most likely won't get brought up in the final chapter anyway, so should be fine I guess

I stopped reading the manga some time after Soul Society arc. There were new characters like emo guy, green haired punk and more girls with huge tits and some girls with no tits. There were also these mega huge spirits of some sort iirc.
Does Sup Forums think I should read the rest? Is it worth my time?

>wanting him to be a puppy for the entire time
What a lame way to go out.

I mean, it's ending next chapter, so you might as well.

DELETE THIS

It's too late, you missed the ride.

That's a boy butt user.

The throne is empty and the universe as they know it is falling apart.
Ichigo and Aizen both fight over the throne.
Who wins is not shown.
All we know is that bleach is rebooted from a certain point and things are happening the same but not quite.
The The human world, soul society, HM and even hell are all different in small and very large ways.
Rukia lives next door with Renji and (insert random cool character here here) and they both go to school along with ichigo.

They are all keeping the peace on earth now that the thing with the soul king that they can't quite remember about is over with.

>Ichigo and Aizen both fight over the throne.
What a fun fan fiction you have, user.

Why was Mayuri in the Maggots Nest.

Isn't that pretty obvious?

>The ending of Bleach is so stupid that even its own characters think so

Pretty simple. His Experiments were inhuman before he became a part of the Gotei 13 Murderers and got his free pass.

What was the point of bringing back best girl Nel and Grimmjob if they weren't going to do anything of note? Fucking Kubo.

I want this so bad. I will literally buy every volume of bleach if this happens.

Grimmjow killed Askin and Nel saved the day. What else were you expecting them to do?

Aizen's dead. What is there mention?

>wanting such a shitty ending
Why do you like it?

pretty sure bleach got axed before he was ready to finsih it
not that that was the wrong decision mind you, probnably better than what we wouldve got if hed had all the time in the world

Why? Giselle explained that they were not dead. Just controlled by her blood. Just putting the blood out and replacing it with their own should end the mind control. It's a different story with Kensei and Rose, who actually died and apparently weren't restored. With them the zombification is a reanimation of a corpse. With Hitsugaya and Rangiku it's simple Voodoo mind control.

I know that Kubo is not the best writer and that he sometimes does use asspull, but I think people sometimes are just blindly screaming asspull without thinking what the situation in the story was or whether or not it made internal sense or was foreshadowed, set up. It's like the opposite with One Piece, where too many believe that nothing is an asspull and foreshadowed or planned.

I don't know, have their own fights? More interactions with Ichigo and co. would have been nice too. Just something better than what was shown.

Hello Big O.

Orihime is love, Orihime is life.

There is no way kubo will be able to shove all the characters in just a single chapter left.

Its a throw back to the highschool days of bleach. When Kon was a villain and sandel hat was still in charge of a candy store. Shounen into slice of life is the greatest thing ever. We have grown to love these characters and we get to see more of them it would mean a lot to the fanbase.

Rather his experiments weren't useful for Soul Society. Mayuri just learned how to justify them. Like if a real world scientist wants to observe the mating behavior of squirrels, but doesn't get the findings,he simply has to say it's observing the mating behavior of squirrels in relation to global warming.

Yamamoto, Kensei, Rose, Unohana, Sasakibe, Jidanbo and Nemu are dead. Yachiru and Komamura can't be captains anymore. And about 95% of the Shinigami are also dead and the Seretei is in complete ruins, while the Royal Realm is still a Quincy city.

So Aizen just lets the Espada do whatever they want, even if it weakens his forces? I presume his reaction was to let Nnoitra squirm in front of him for a minute and then say it's alright.

Okay maybe, but there is absolutely no closure to that story. It's retarded. Also, why would Rukia abandon Soul Society / her brother?

Some shikai don't have special abilities.

[citation needed]

Ikkaku's Shikai. Unless you count it being not a staff as a special ability.

>Okay maybe, but there is absolutely no closure to that story. It's retarded.
Maybe they remember and have a recap episode at some point.
>Also, why would Rukia abandon Soul Society / her brother?
The soul society needed to be repaired. So the soul king decided to have them clean up the mess that hallows are making while everyone was fighting quincies.

So many wasted pages. Why does this fucker need this whole spread to himself?

Just caught up with the manga after like 90 chapters I didn't read, I couldn't miss the final kubo asspulls threads. Dunno what to say, I kinda enjoyed this shitawful ride.

>implying Hozukimaru isn't special
>implying saying nobiro isn't anything special

Frankly, Syzayel should have just died here, there was no reason for his fight to be so fucking long. I guess Kubo just wanted to reinforce despair by having Nel and her fraccion fail simultaneously. I'd drop this if I could.

People like to shit on Bleach, but it's always been an enjoyable ride.

>Be Soul King
>have human souls not automatically go to spirit world
>human souls that stay for too long turn into mindless soul zombies
>then these soul zombies eat other soul zombies
>and they eat even more
>becoming an adjucha that eats more adjuchas ot become a vasto lorde
>and then the vasto goes mad because it cant kill itself

No really why the fuck did Soul King make hollows possible?

She and probably Renji may be disgusted because Ichigo became the lynchpin. I think Shinji would also leave the Gotei especially if he learns what Mayuri did to Kensei and Rose. He was rather suspicious when Byakuya said they are moving alongside Squad 12. Kubo may have/had planned to use their deaths and zombifcation as a means to develope Shinji more. But unless there will be a sequel we may never know.

Eh.
I'm hoping it allows for kubo to streamline it a bit, fix some stories and make it an anime only thing.

Oh because of the reboot thing. No, yeah, big O is the first anime to EVER do this. No seriously. BIG O is the first and only to do this. Doesn't matter if the reasons for and how it's accomplished are totally different
The end result is sort of like it but not at all so it's obviously big o.

There is closure. Everything is okay and the cray as fuck super powers are no longer in play.
Who sits upon the throne and what actually happened at the end of the Quincy ark will be slowly revealed in the story with small background details and the like.

Letting the readers piece it together while the see the new stuff in the bleach universe is something that would be cool I think.
Maybe ichigo has some flashbacks to something that happened but he can't quite remember what it was.

not whatever they want. remember when he made grimmjow drop to his knees

He lets them do things within reason. He didnt need any of them outside of ww and ulquiorra.

>Kubo dragging out fights for longer than they should for no apparent reason

I'm sure this won't backfire on him at all down the pipeline.