Which girl suffered the most?

Which girl suffered the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjzenCSEihs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Incubator, suffered so many gruesome deaths at the hand of that devil called Homura.

Incubators can't feel pain so they didn't suffer.

Suffering contests are dumb.

Madoka > Homu > Sayaka > Kyouko > Mami
in terms of suffering.

>madoka
>suffered
>is a god

Nice one

She took on the despair of every magical girl throughout the entire history of the universe. Although we never really got to see her suffer, the kind of suffering she went through is objectively on another level compared to the other girls.

Miki Sayaka

Homu. She suffered for over a decade and had to watch the people she loves die over and over.

Does pain count as an emotion? Isn't it more like a sense, like sight or hearing?

Had she gone on for eternity being a concept I think you would be right. She would have been alone forever. But since Homura remade the world I'm not so sure.

Sayaka
She got cucked by her boyfriend

>Homura
>Implying she didn't enjoy it the whole time

Sayaka
>cuckold
Mami
>SJW
Homu
>homo
Madoka
>literally did nothing wrong
Kyoko
>nigger

The one that had to watch the show.

You mean
>literally did nothing

Kyouko isn't black.

She cried so many times though. She almost fell to despair and died of grief. How can you say she enjoyed it?

>steals food
>homeless
Yeah sure

Kyouko's family is still gone. Madoka is back wnd able to be with her family.

She lives is a hotel.

Mami's family is gone too.

Series: Sayaka

Movie: Homura

Sequel: ???

Kyousuke

He's going to get off scott-free as usual, even with the possibility of Hitomi being added to the suffering mix.

SUFFERING meter
Mami = Sayaka > Kyouko > Homura > Madoka

No because violin is killed.

was homura gay or were her feelings for madoka platonic

>She would have been alone forever.
But she had Sayaka and that other filler girl.
They seem happy.

A really strong friendship turns into a lovelike-relationship without the sexual attraction.

Sequel prediction:

Homura will go through the most mental suffering as she struggles to keep her perfect world from crumbling. Think Micchy from Kamen Rider Gaim.

Sayaka will go through the most physical suffering as she struggles with whatever power-up she attains while maintaining her borrowed time. Think Kariya from Fate/Zero.

There was a lot to go around, but cumulatively the answer is obviously Homura, everyone else got theirs reset. Except, maybe Madoka.

dutch pls

Lawnchair-tan. S/he often gets banned without good reason.

"She" is omnipresent!

Whichever girl ended up watching that shit show written by a hack

Do you like staying at a hotel like Kyoko?

i watched this show and never managed to understand how it got so popular, i mean it was just plain average

I want to go to a hotel with Kyouko.

>moe
>cute girls
>lots of autists in the world
basic maths

>Interview from before Rebellion

The interview was about 3 months before Rebellion was released in theaters. Surely Urobuchi was already done with the script for Rebellion at the time of the interview.

No, the juicy apple is mine!

Homura. But the pain in precious to her because it's her way it's for Madoka. If she enjoys the pain, then it can't truly be suffering. So I'd say Kyouko.

Funny because it's pretty clear Sayaka suffered the least of them.

All of them suffered with different problems. Putting that in a contest isn't right.

What about Mami?

Her family died, then her kōkai's family died and they parted ways. She has experienced quite a lot of suffering, but probably less then Homura, MadoKami and Kyōko

Sayaka experienced rejection from her teenage crush. She should have just got over it

>Urobuchi gives cryptic answer that reveals nothing
>Is Homura in love with Madoka?
>Probably

From the same convention panel. Doesn't matter though, production notes and material use koi and ai to describe Homura's feelings toward Madoka. Why is it hard to say Homu is Homo?

Mami's is more survivors guilt. Kyouko's wish actively made her life go from bad to worse. Mami's already living on borrowed time because she would have died in the accident. You can't really say meguca made her life worse.

My listing would go:
Homo > Kyouko > Mami > Madoka > Sayaka

I list Sayaka last because Homura, Kyouko, and Mami don't have a choice. They're locked into meguca no matter what. Madoka is fated to become meguca and die on the 45th day, so that's awful, but she can technically live tragedy free up until that day.

Sayaka's suffering is completely optional and as a character she gets two happy endings in which she is relieved from her grief and reunited with her partner.

I think you mean witch girl suffered most.

Me , I have to watchtheir bullshit

I don't mind Homu being in love with Madoka. I just dislike the notion that it would be because of sexual attraction. Homura didn't go through what she did for Madoka because she wanted to fuck her, but because of a purer love.

It's minimal sexual attraction to the point of near-nonexistence. If anything, Madoka is more attracted to Homura that way than Homura is to Madoka.

As for the OP, Homura > Sayaka > Kyoko > Mami.

Homura has an innately greater suffering due to timelooping. Rebellion is pure Homura suffering. Memes aside, Sayaka really had it awful considering that she took the horrible truths of being meguca the hardest; her entire worldview was dismantled before her and she became a total failure of what she strove to be. Kyosuke was just the straw that broke the camel's back. She also actually turned witch, unlike the others. Kyoko of course was responsible for the death of her family, but she was able to come to terms with reality a lot better. Mami was suffering alone without her parents, but it was far less acute compared to the other girls. Furthermore, she died before she learned the truth. Madoka is an odd case because she's by far the most resilient of the girls.

>people still think Homura had suffered in rebellion

Rem

There has been a lot of discussion about how the whole thing works. A lot of people think that the girls just get absorbed into Madoka's being and become a part of her. I'm not sure how it works. Maybe you are right.

Why do you think Kyousuke will die? Or is it really that you want him to die? Did you have an experience like Sayaka at one point? Did someone you love ignore you, Apple-chan?

But her skin is pale. Isn't that all that matters?

Why the pics you posted say otherwise?

They are just cute pictures. That and I thought it might be funny to argue that she isn't black while posting pictures of her being black. She isn't actually black in the show though.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjzenCSEihs

I think I've seen at least one fan-art of Sayaka dressed as Rem.

We need more of that, as well as the reverse of Rem dressed as Sayaka.

especially as both are Best Girl in their respective series, and both got turned down by the asshole they fell in love with

Sayaka since she chose squirtle and team mystic.

Kyouko or Homu. Kyouko lost her whole family as a result of her wish. Homu had to watch Madoka die over and over in time loops then when she got things right, Madoka was still taken away from her.

>Kyouko didn't suffer more than Homura
What kind of meme is this? Homura just didn't got some pussy. Kyouko was poor af, didn't even had shit to eat. Kyouko's father killed her own family because of her wish, and she still didn't became a witch. She became a middle school dropout hobo to fight witches.

You know there are a whole hell of a lot of whites who steal food and are homeless. I work at a soup kitchen, I would know.