Ok Sup Forums we need to have a talk about something...

Ok Sup Forums we need to have a talk about something. We need to stop doing homophobic stuff that would alienate gay people. They are basically our only tie to the normie world and thus our only road for new recruits. There are much bigger problems out there to worry about anyways like imigration and white genocide. Gay people are just like you and me except they prefer the same sex, and most are pretty redpilled about women already.

shut up faggot

shut up faggot

WHY DO YOU FUCKING FAGS NEVER POINT FINGERS AT FAG PARADES AND FAGS FORCING FAGGOTERY IN KIDS?
You fucking fags are like Muslims with terrorism.

The only ones who do point fingers are always, ALWAYS, us "le evil racist homophobic nazis"
Fuck off, you all will get the rope either way.

fuck off you degenerate faggot. when society breaks down i will be hunting your degenerate subhuman kind with my sig550 all day

This board is bigger than hating women, fag marriage started this slippery slope of muh political correctness and trans acceptance

fpbp

Go neck yourself faggot.

>we
There is no we. No correspondence. No collective lockstep. If you want that go to a hard lefty site

Actually womens rights were the start of the slope. Thanks white knight cucks

Dude read history.
By most civilizations standards the US is still prudish.
For most of our country's history you could marry a 12 year old and nobody would bat an eye.

Shut up dumb faggot

>homophobic
I don't have an irrational fear. I have a completely natural and well-earned sense of disgust, repugnance, and honest anger.

Never. Not once have I seen a post by your flag own up to the folly of your own kind, hence you are not here to help only harm. We can comprehend the difference between being gay and being a dildo waving degenerate fag but as I stated, if you can't admit to your people's folly, you are not helping a thing.

nig cuck threads and now pro fag threads....

I'm gonna sage one more time and go fuck up some pokken.

kill yourself faggot

Dont forgetti

And most civilizations ran themselves into the ground.
Your point being?

I am actually quite outspoken about the parades and every form of forced-cultural accaptence in general. But people here in Germany are too degenerate to see a problem with it. They will just tell you to your face that you are simply "too pure".

>too pure
That's a good thing user

Read up on the Order of Thelema bro

Kill all the gays and the faggots.

>They are basically our only tie to the normie world

They're part of the leftist cancer that's out to destroy the normie world

In the west marriage was usually between 14-16.
Simply because life spawns were short back then and people grew up faster.

Only kings, the church and mudslimes were actual pedos.

Your talking to low iq idiots who get upset over cartoons

It is. The downside is that people use this to dismiss your point without having to form an argument themself. Just like calling people homophobic nazis.

Hah!
Texas be like: Hey man its your property. Do what you want you sick fuck.
My point is that sexual perversion is pretty static in human nature and it is unlikely that civilizations have collapsed because some dudes took a ride on the chocolate highway.
There are real reasons for why civilizations fall, most of them being economic.

Sodomites are easily the main enablers of degeneracy after jews. You are the embodiment of everything wrong in the world, an atheist, hedonist bugman whose sole identity is to seek sexual pleasure without the possibility of having children.

Gas yourself faggot.

Shut up AIDSfag

fuck off, sodomite

Reminder that the most outspoke homophobes on pol are actually roasties

It's more like they realized people have sex drives around that age so it's better to start procreating than to go around like sluts and spread stds. People got married younger, had kids younger, and retired younger. If you have 4 kids by the time you were 20, by the time you were 40 they would be able to go get some crops and cook you up dinner. Now you just get shipped off to a nursing home while your 50 yr old son drives around in a nice SUV he can't afford. There was a rhyme and reason to the madness back then, and everything cycles back to rhyme and reason.

You also have to account for when those maternal instincts arrive. If a woman doesn't have a kid around 18 she will put those instincts elsewhere. This explains there obsessions with manchildren that are lost causes.

Sure, usually, but the lower limit wasn't really an issue either, most marriages happened at 14-16 because that was when they became capable of childbearing. But many marriages of far younger girls would happen to form alliances or merge families, even on the local rural level farmers would do so to gain land or access to wells etc etc.

200% mad.
If I know one thing about this site after a decade of use, is that it is a faggot website.The fags were here long before you and will be here long after you go.

But by allowing sexual perversions that break up a family model you destroy society.
Society isn't made up by individuals it's made up by families. Until you settle down and marry someone of the opposite sex you aren't benefiting anyone in the long run.
Individuals leave the country, families have a much harder time doing so.
Individuals have less to lose by betraying the social contract.
There's such a thing as hypersexuality and giving into every whim you have can and will only work to your detriment and the detriment of society itself.

go facefuck yourself you dirty faggity saturdaynight discoball tutti frutti log nibbler

Sf wants to make montana gay oriented- wyoming next

As a group of conservative people, we will not accept homosexuality.

However, I don't think a compromise is out of the question.
1) Homosexual males will stop looking and acting effeminate. Homosexual females will stop looking and acting masculine.
2) Pride parades will cease to exist
3) Bath houses, gay bars, gay clubs and other assorted cruising spots will be shut down and destroyed.
4) Those with HIV/AIDS will be euthanized

>Faggots were here before, that means they have moral superiority
Yeah, no wonder you are getting cucked by mestizos and niggers.

the absolute depravity of faggots

I think it is more about individualism.

We live in a society were conforming to a norm is seen as the worst possible thing. Having a quite life with the people you love is regarded as something bad.

Especially women are turned into manicas that are incapable of having a stable relationship by being told they are essentialy entitled to everything. No relationship is perfect. There will be slammed doors and shouting at some point. 20 years ago you would get together the day after and talk it out because both people knew that a relationship also means to overcome those things.

Today women are told they deserve better. Every argument just means the men is not good enough for them and they will simply jump onto the next dick to be disappointed again, while breaking every men that is actually interested in an relationship.

I can understand men that simply go to Asia were women still appreciate them.

True enough. But that had nothing to do with sex.

>"dude, faggots negatively influencing children influencing children by demanding public representation isn't a real thing, you're just butthurt"
How does it feel knowing that the majority of normal people still hate your guts? The only retards that tolerate you are as mentally ill and degenerated as you yourself.

> only road for new recruits
We don't want recruits.

>sexual perversions that break up a family
What?
How exactly do sexual perversions of individuals break up family models?
If you have 5 kids and 1 is gay that doesn't mean your "family model" is no longer extant.
>Until you settle down and marry someone of the opposite sex you aren't benefiting anyone in the long run.
Unless you benefit society in some other way?
You can still contribute to the wellbeing of society if you don't have kids.
Be a scientist, cure a disease, build a faster processor, fucking pick up trash on your weekends. There are millions of ways to better society. Some of them actually benefit society more than having kids.
>Individuals leave the country
Untrue and has nothing to do with this.

You sound like you have never made a conscious decision in your entire life, instead you just did as you were told by whatever moral pulpit was near you as a child.
Learn to think for yourself.

Sf wants to make montana gay oriented- wyoming next

Degenerate

There are polfags who are anti-faggot? Are you sure you haven't been spending too much time desperately trying to bump christfag threads?

I look at it this way. I'm a regular straight dude. No one taught me to like fat asses and huge titties but I do. If I woke up as a woman tomorrow, there's no way I'd start suckin dicks. I imagine some dudes are born wired to like dicks and vice versa. You can be a homo and still be RIGHT. A lot of them are lefty because we alienate them even though they probably agree with a lot of what we're doing. It's time we let them participate but not to a point to where they get any stupid special treatment for just being different. Let them be as useless as the rest of us.

>If you have 5 kids and 1 is gay that doesn't mean your "family model" is no longer extant

meh

It's not all gay people at all, but the homosexual community became vehemently anti family. You can try to talk around this all you want, but it's blatantly obvious at this point that there is a Gay activist movement that just hates the typical american family. I wish it wasn't like that, believe me, but it is.

>Calling people faggots while having a picture of a black man blowing himself.
I never said they had moral authority, I said they are the native population and still are.
>Nothing to do with sex.
How do you know?
Its not like we have data on how many beet farmers played in the mud back in the day.
I'm not gay dumbass, I am married to my highschool sweetheart. Holding a position does not require that you are part of the people the position is relevant to.
>PROTEC THE CHILLEN
Good luck protecting them from the other thousands of things that will fuck them up far worse than being told its fine if they want to marry a dude.

>homosexual community became vehemently anti family.
I haven't noticed this.
As far as I have seen most of the gay community has been working toward making same sex parent families a thing. Allowing them to adopt and so forth.
Are you talking about on the internet?

>Good luck protecting them from the other thousands of things that will fuck them up far worse than being told its fine if they want to marry a dude.
Hey man, why bother avoiding that steaming pile of shit im about to step on when there are thousands of more disgusting things i could step on, right?

>My perception of being a gay person is that it is just like stepping in a pile of shit.
Okay.

>I haven't noticed this.
well you should start noticing it, it's a problem

that's about all i can really say to you, it isn't working

He doesn't have many comparisons considering his flag. Hard to avoid shit in a shithole

Death to all fags t b h.

Rock yourself, cocksucker.

Okay, then show me.
Show me evidence that the majority of the homosexual community has become "anti-family" (Whatever that means).
A bunch of posts online mean nothing by the way if you plan on linking me to a bunch of social media accounts and op-ed pieces.

You mocked the notion of protecting children from homosexuality because there are far worse dangers for them, i pointed out how retarded this is. Im sorry of the analogy was too abstract for your burger mind.

>Show me evidence that the majority of the homosexual community has become "anti-family" (Whatever that means).

nah, fuck off. I'm letting you know it's what people see. You can take your own time to see what other people are seeing, or you can keep losing. It's your choice at this point. I'm not even interesting in convincing anyone that I'm right. You can listen to me, or not. That's your choice.

Right, but I don't believe homosexuality is a bad thing.
I was mocking your perception of reality.
I guess that was too abstract for your pupusa mind.

>Base your perceptions on what people on the internet are saying, not the reality of the situation.
You are fucking simpleton.

>he litterally just said that he sees it himself
You're the one not embracing the reality of the situation bud.

>You are fucking simpleton
lel, ok, you are the one that can't even pick up on all the shit everyone sees.

>ITS THIS WAY BECAUSE I SAY SO.
Nah fuck you.
Show me proof or shut the fuck up.

>Show me proof

I'm talking about intent and motivation. I can show you shit all day and you can try to convince me there is another intent and motivation behind it. It's a futile argument to have, and I've done it too many times. I'm telling you this is how it's perceived. You can take that to heart or keep trying to argue about what is motivating other people to do the stupid shit that they do.

Gays are the ones who have to recruit to keep their numbers up you stupid nigger.