Fairy Tail 496

It's out!

RIP again, God Serena

Post the fanservice!

I thought Brandish was with August?
What the fuck is she doing with Fairy Tail swinging her hips?

That's Angel.

>Serena jobs for the second time in a row

Why can't Gildarts get an actual good fight with more than 2 attacks in it? I don't care about the power of friendship shown in the chapter.

Its gotten to the point where i really just dont give a fuck anymore. its so fucking obvious Fairy tail will always win due to plothax bullshit. nobody will ever loose

He's got plenty more chances coming up with the number of living Spriggan on the field.

>Angel
>Juvia
>Brandish
>Lucy
>Mirajane
>Dimaria

Where's Flare goddamnit

>It's a bad guy gets one-shot and power of friendship chapter
woooooooow

Who the fuck is Romeo? Feels like I've missed a chapter or two

Ah shit, So it is.
I glanced at her hair and hips and thought it was Brandish
Thanks user.

hes the son of the old guy with blue hair who always hangs with the smoker guy.

Isnt he the kid of that gun pair?

Macao's kid, from Natsu and Lucy's first mission near the start of the manga. He aged up somewhat after the 7-year timeskip. He doesn't show up that often.

What? Who's tits in bottom frame? Literally just headsize tits and I have no idea who it is.

>EMPTYREAN
What?

Cobra's girlfriend.

He's a side character they tried to bill as "new Natsu" for a chapter.
He was somewhat important during the chapter after the first timeskip
Notice how he pretty much tried to emulate Natsu in appearance? I think he uses fire magic too.

Literally introduced in the second chapter.

Jeez dude, speedwatcher.

She uses Wood magic and reads lots of books. some connection between her and Poison dragon guy who hears everything

>Make fun character in God Serena
>Hype him as strong
>Only ever jobs

Why does this manga have so much potential and it absolutely never lives up to it other than for quality fap

Kinana. She was Cobra's pet snake, who turned out to be a human that an evil wizard turned into a snake years ago. Makarov turned her back to normal, but she didn't have many memories of her time as a snake, so she joined the guild as a waitress/bartender, and started learning a bit of magic from Mirajane. Most of this info was offscreen in her character card, but she got to meet Cobra again in one of the anime's filler arcs.

For a manga that is always preaching about friendship and family and all that, Makarov is a dick.

Reminds me of Natsu being totally a-ok with Laxus almost killing Lucy, Erza and every other girl and then immediately going on about friendship

Wood girl is Laki Olietta, reader girl is Levi. Different characters.

Well there you go. I don't remember any of that.

I'm surprised they're making Gildarts fight him
God Serena was one shotted, He's hardly a threat.

> "she's a fairy tail member"

I like how Mashima feels the need to comment that because she's a non character in the manga.

What the fuck, I don't remember any of this.

I honestly wish that the guild was taken over by Laxus while Fairy tale was gone and he became some bad ass lighting dragon and was in the middle of staying out of a guild war and romeo learned fire god slaying magic.

Would have been a fun few chapters till they inevitably have to go...SOMEWHERE to help the FT guys.

She got hotter over the 7-year timeskip.

> AHAHAH, my army strengh is overwheilming, so what will you do Fairy Tail? Even your loli boss comments about how our d... our magics are obscenely huge!
> we'll just rush in and beat everyone
> SHIIIT

It's the inevitable fate of all Fairy girls.
Eventually they all get fappable thighs, tits, asses, legs and hips

She was way better before, that ouftit was much more sexier

#slutshaming

New outfit has underboobs.
Old outfit shows off her shoulders and cleavage

>mfw have fetish for both

So what the hell was that death god? Why did he have al the powers of the Tartaros demon? What the fuck is he?

Lots of Spriggan sounds like they should be more or less important plot wise, but they're just "here is my power, now I'm gonna job and never appear again".

Her intial post-timeskip outfit was blah, but I love her latest Arabian outfit.

Yeah, this one is much better.

>Serena got fodderized again
>None of the Spriggans curbstomp the fairyfags

Shit

Jobbers 12

>next to no fan service this chapter
Step it up Mashima you degenerate fuck

spriggans are all jobbers until proven otherwise, only ones who seem like they're worth something are august and eileen

>Elfman and Lisanna think they can beat a Spriggan

4) All of the above.

I'd advise you to reconsider. We're knee-deep in the "power of friendship" bullshit here, power-levels don't mean anything at this point. It made no sense for them to win this war since the beginning when it was announced that each Spriggan 12 was on par with God Serena. Now that almost all of them were defeated once, they're just relegated to cannon fodder and will most likely get obliterated within the next 5 chapters at most, save for August, the Scarlet bitch and the Natsu's gay brother.

i dont know why but i dont think serena is a jobber

he just got "bad luck brian"vibes on him
>Original GS oneshotted by "endgame villainOLOGIA"
>weaker historia GS one shotted by Gildarts

mashima didnt know how to show him properly so he troll him out of the plot

i'd say GS is a victim and not jobber.

>death flags intensifies.

I'm kinda disappointed we'll never find out what his remaining 4 elements were.

>implying someone from Fairy Tail, let alone a child, will die

He'll be taken hostage at best.

Wendy and romeo would be a good couple

>I can't wait to job to the most relevant FT member who matches up with my specific powerset
>I'm so cool

W-Wendy only has eyes for Mest.

Why do Fairy Tail villains always get one-shot into the sky?

He was pretty much phased out of the story up until this point, and even before then he wasn't even relevant until the timeskip.

I'm pretty sure 'they're both the youngest members of fairy tail' is the only reason to ship them.

>Implying

Wendy x Chelia is too painfully obvious. Not even joking.

Mashima doesn't know how to write villains other than they either lose in the end or become good guys. The villains should win at this point, but we all know what is going to happen.

I'm pretty sure that's enough for Mashima.

This wasn't into the sky, this was horizontal fodder bowling.

I would be more surprised if all the faceless fodders actually do anything at this point.

That was only in filler though

Mashima can't bother to find something a bit more original.

He's got skills and can do nice corecraphy, but his fights and attacks always feels like hollow stuffs, you hardly feel like the characters gets wounded.

I know Mashima's trying to write towards a big climax and build hype, but somehow it's having the opposite effect on me and I'm getting less and less hype every chapter.

I forgot fairy tail existed.

this chapter would've been handled in 5 pages by a non-hack who wasn't phoning it in, and presumably with better character interaction

rest in peace Mashina

Where are the rest of Crime Sorciere at?

Its the Bleach effect.
Its the climax yet villains drop in 1 shot

Plus most of the name-calling techniques are just unimaginative and superficial. Natsu is easily the worst offender, he's got like 20 different attacks at this point and literally all of them are just "lol fire punch".

Natsu is the worst thing of this manga and it'd be much better off if Lucy was the main character.

That's not strictly true, there's the kick, the Godzilla blast, the headbutt, and so on.

Jellal when?

Fuck off feels shit.

>reading comprehension

He learned fire magic from the fire jobber of Phantom.
It's a more interesting fire magic than what Natsu has, so of course he couldn't stick as the new main character.

But in Bleach it was exact opposite. They fight every opponent for 4-5 chapter at least.

Is there anything lamer than trying to foreshadow a cool glasses bishounen character when we know full well everyone except Eileen and Augustus are going to job hard?

It's a shame Eileen's sword-ninja-sidechick won't show up more.

Her design made me diamonds, probably because she actually had a different body type, yet still remaining those semen-inducing hips

Wendy x Chelia must happen. Even if they eventually end up with others. So that they can die having experienced the ultimate soft.

There should be an "Adventures of Angel and Flare" spinoff.

A play on the words "empty" and "empyrean".

>Its gotten to the point

Where have you been since the beginning?

The only arc that felt like it might have been laying the groundwork for some kind of developed power system where characters fight by a well defined set of rules was the first. You really should have started to develop a clue around Edolas or Tenroujima that FT is always going to be the land of lazily implemented shounen cliches.

Mashima really needs to hand the writing off to someone else and work purely as an artist. Or switch genres to something that's billed more as a comedy than an action series. Or something. It's obvious that developing settings and plots isn't his passion.

Wait, so did literally every revived Spriggan job in a single chapter?

What the fuck.
I remember Kinana from the anime, but I never realized she was in the manga before, let alone in that form.

It was an extra in the in the back of one of the volumes, either 21 or 22. It was along with guild cards for three other background characters, all of which who were based on Mashima's assistants. There was one panel that has someone probably intended to be hear just before the Edoras arc, then she didn't show up in the manga until almost chapter 300, by which point she'd gotten a redesign.

damn man, minerva's curves are staggering

I wish she and angel would get more hentai, bitches make my dick hard. fairy tail is fucking obscene

Just wanna remind everyone that if you like Fairy Tail, seeing how it's ending, start reading nanatasu no taizai.

it's the next big fap manga.

You're both blind, it just says empyrean