If you dont have a foreskin you arent white

If you dont have a foreskin you arent white.

Other urls found in this thread:

restoringforeskin.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blaming the victim is never cool.

Only Jewish or Atheists circumcise their kids. The New Testament makes it very clear that physical circumcision is not something you're supposed to do.

Enjoy your smegma cheesy anteater prick

Don't nearly all Hispanics have foreskin?

it's been so long, I couldn't imagine it having an ugly sheath.

>Atheists circumcise their kids
My parents, and the parents of most of my friends are either atheist or just "christian by upbringing" and no one gets circumcised unless they have phimosis.

Only faggots have foreskins. They love the taste of smegma
Exactly, its a filthy brown people thing.

This. Skinfag here, and I only blame their parents not cutfags.
Cutfags also all think skinfags have phimosis( can't open foreskin) that is a genetic dysfunction.

Cut erections and uncut erections look identical( unless you have phimosis)

Only homeless men and women have smegma.

Divide and conquer. Cant wait for the hunting to begin. Once the mobs form there is no going back.

How long would it take you to forget what it was like to have ears and think they were ugly if you cut them off?

>Cut erections and uncut erections look identical

Except a mutilated person will have a dried out knob where the glans is supposed to be.

>its another triggered burgers who only wash once a week and are upset uncle Goldstein removed a part of their penis episode

Circumcision of the heart is what is important.

>tfw anons will never know the heaven of having your turtleneck aggressively tongued by a qt

>Exactly, its a filthy brown people thing.
Most Africa and sandniggerstan practices circumcision stupid fuck.

kike

I have my foreskin and I'm a browno.

Wtf are you talking about, did you have a circumcision as a kid/adult and not newborn?

If you don't have a foreskin you are also a minion of jews.

this

>have my foreskin
>people constantly talking about how circumcision is healthy and clean and is nothing but beneficial
>whenever I see an image of a circumcised penis it chills me to the bone like I had just viewed some incredibly disturbing gore
>realize that's basically what it is

How can they try to normalize this? I'm desensitized to basically any kind of gore, but a cut penis gets me every time. It's elementally wrong.

true, cut dicks are fucking hideous

the only people who are circumcised in Europe are jews and muslims btw

If you think circumcision is a good idea, you are retarded. It fucks up your dick and fucks up your sex.

If your dick got jewed and you want your glans to stop drying out, try this: restoringforeskin.org/

>cutfags unironically try to convince people that cutting off a piece of your penis is actually good
americucks are beyond saving

If you use regenerative medicine to grow your foreskin back in the future, can you become white again?

Remember goys, any of us Europeans can get our foreskin removed at any moment if we wanted to. We don't. You "people" on the other hand are mutilated beyond repair.

Good goy

I can live with it. It's just our sex obsessed society in America that is making us burgers feel like it's the bane of our existence.

In the US most whites are circumcised and most nonwhites are uncircumcised. If you're white and American youre either circumcised or your parents were unless you are first generation.

Is the concept of daily baths alien to you?
The scarred tissue, the dry af glans
God cut dicks look just plain awful
Just merely rubbing your foreskin against your dick already feels so good

Is it not common practice to treat phimosis with circumcision in the Us?

Not true jew. There are no white people with cut dicks that's impossible. No foreskin, no whitecard.

not true

As far as I know only jews and muslims get circumsized. So which one are you, OP?

On the subject of Phimosis, even that isn't a good excuse to get cut- there's multiple ways of fixing it. Getting circumcised because you have Phimosis is the equivalent of cutting your lower arm off just because you have wrist problems.

t. someone who used to suffer from it.

The only whites in America who don't circumcise their kids are new age hipster millennials. Circumcision in America is a white Christian practice unlike Europe which is a godless secular hell hole. The only reason Arabs and nigs are in Europe in the first place is because the whites there abandoned gods light and are equal to leftist white cucks. Arabs and nigs follow Islam so they circumcise. Islam and Judaism and Christianity all circumcise. The three are not the same though and an atheist is worse than all 3 because na atheist is a cucked Christian who let's Muslims fuck their ass and jews fuck their mind.

>blaming the children for the sins of their parents

Your genes are weak and your daughter will bear mixed children.

>chills me to the bone
same
I advise you burgers all try to unjew yourselves asap
yes
>get mutilated at birth
>"relax goy it's no big deal"
>goes on to mutilate his own child
piss off
>in the Us
everywhere but burgers cut their dicks because Kellogg's told them sex was bad and shouldn't be enjoyed
now they pretend it's cleaner to avoid dealing with the fact that they've been brainwashed and don't know what a shower is

I also used to have it and I just went to the doctors and they gave some dick cream and I was cured. They almost persuaded me to get it snipped but thank fuck I chose the cream.

Ask to see their healthy and beneficial penises in person.
A cocks a cock and apparently none of you faggots have seen a hypospadias penis so come on now..
If you dont like cut cocks then dont circumcise your kids. If you're not having kids, shove off

not having foreskin has helped me in some ways.

>dont care for sex, it feels empty
allows me to focus on my labor and work. which made me far more successful than my peers
>last forever in bed
pleases my wife enormously. allowing me to get a wife who is objectively more attractive than my self and keep her faithful by a mixture of good physical attraction, dominant behavior, and financial stability.

I did lose the ability to enjoy sex on a physical level though

Yanks make the best goys, don't they?

We knew most yanks weren't white. But I guess it's good to have a thread informing them.

hi shill

Why would you go through the lengthy process of applying creams or balms or whatever if you can just get surgery?

I was circumcised as a small child and it was quite painful if i remember right, the surgery was a relief. Would definitely do it again even now.

k den

Wash your dick.

"how does it feel having an intact penis, uf uking cunt?"

Do all of you not realize how fucking gay you all sound? Especially the uncut fags who talk about how fucking good it feels to touch your goddamn foreskin. On a scale of 10-10 how many dicks do you dream about sucking every night, you fucking autists?

oh look another your not white thread, i wonder who is behind this flag.

I didn't say it was no big deal, it's a very unnecessary procedure outside religious reasons, but I'm not gonna be a little bitch about it.

If you don't have a stinky dick that a woman won't put her mouth anywhere near and causes a massive uti in her vagina you aren't white

if you have a kid, you just don't cut bits off

Removed mine 2 years go, feels good to be Jewish master race now

dickhurt cutfag

Fucking kek, have Americans never heard of a thing called 'shower'? It's so cute how you people try to justify your kikeism. People with no foreskin also get smegma, if they don't shower, the thing is it gets rubbed on their underwear instead

What a retarded way of establishing "whiteness". So if someone was mutilated in a war and lost their penis would they be disqualified from being white since they no longer have a foreskin? What about people who are circumcised for medical reasons?

you do if the bits are extra
Thanks for not reading my post though..

t. Cutfag

Uncircumcised white American here

Most whites in the USA are unwittingly helping Jews hide amongst them when the inevitable holocaust occurs.

Only sandniggers get circumcised.

You'd like that wouldn't you?

You do realize that, even ignoring creams and/or manual stretching (if you're a lazy fuck), there's surgical options that don't involve cutting the whole thing off, right? There's a simple process where the tight area gets expanded.

>I broke my leg? lol hah, why even bother putting a cast on and waiting for it to recover, just cut the whole thing off lol.

Nice try but no. I'm not cut. You're just mad because I called out your homosexual tenancies. Stop screeching like an autistic child, and stop obsessing about other men's genitalia you outrageous closeted faggot.

Wtf I am white now

>tfw fucking girls with my superior smegma enriched dong

Feels good to have an uncucked dick.

Oh yeah? Show me how you use a loo. Bet ya cant do it, poo-boy

Dicklets trying to rationalize cucking their own dick is pretty sad t b h.

Imagine actually being so deluded you try to justify that you were mutilated as a baby.

>falling for the porcelain jew

>medical issues somehow made me non-white

Kek, based pajeet.

foreskins are fucking gross looking.

I'd get it off purely for aesthetic reasons.

Only incels are obsessed about their tiny little peckers.

feels good to be complete

>foreskins are fucking gross looking.

>I'd get it off purely for aesthetic reasons.

""""""""""""goy""""""""""""
keked, nonetheless

>he doesn't know how to clean his dick
amerishart education

just a suggestion rabbi

I'm white and I never had my foreskin removed. Feel's good man.

gimme your earlobes
>against mutilating infants
>must be a fag
retardation at its worst

If you don't judge someone solely by the merit of their capability, you're not American.

naa.. Im a white country boy... they're just ugly...

sorry, Francois

I do wonder what the jews do with them though.. probably turn it around and feed it to us.

Nobody cares faggot, most of the men in this thread aren't even talking about infant circumcision. They're obsessing over other full grown men's genetalia, shaming some and glorifying others. Obsessing over the genitalia of other men is extremely homosexual, own it, faggot.

This, most of the cutfags were a few days old when a (((Doctor))) took a scalpel to him.

OP is a faggot.

Jews can't take my whiteness away, you d&c memeflag shillboi

cut dicks are a pain to look at tbqh

but we can all agree that you should let you kids choose if they want to be circumcised later in life?

go home jew

you can cut your own entire dick idgaf
all I said was don't cut babies and cut dicks are an eyesore

Sure why not. I'm not talking about that and neither are the closet fags in this thread. They're militantly obsessed with the cocks of other men, that's what I'm calling out. It's gay. It's degenerate. Nobody cares.

then stop looking at other dudes dicks my man.

Guys guys guys... relax, you're all jews, there's "nothing" bad about it. Now stop trying to be white so hard. You got circumcised by your rabbi, so what! Just kike back and enjoy the trip to non-white-land.

>foreskins are fucking gross looking.
>I'd get it off purely for aesthetic reasons.
>then stop looking at other dudes dicks my man.

>Comparing Amputation of a leg with cutting some skin away

And your ancestors won a world war