Learn arabic

Learn arabic.

You can spy on people and realize they're not so bad. When they learn you speak arabic they are super friendly and nice to you and think you're a really cool dude. Mussies aren't like Jews who hide in their holes away from society. They try to blend in a bit, and they are more than willing to accept you into their culture. Just learn arabic, and you will get so many msulim pussy its not even funny. Do it now user.

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/1168181
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice try achmed

holy crap im muslim now, thanks achmed

When they know you speak Arabic, they know they can’t talk shit about you in front of you. Same shit with Mexicans.

cool clock btw

>getting fooled by the taqqiya

It's funny cause it's true. Also you get the opposite result if you learn Mandarin.

The only reason I'd wish I had learned arabic is so I could do translation work for the government agencies.

Arab translators make like $60k starting.

Wtf I love cults now

Fuck you for making learning kebab speak sound appealing, especially the spying part

Learn English.

You can spy on people and realize they're not so bad. When they learn you speak English they are super friendly and nice to you and more than willing to accept you into their culture. Just learn English, and fuck off and you will get so many msulim pussy its not even funny. Do it now user.

Linguist from the US military here studying at Columbia continuing my MSA (4th year level, decently fluent)

Can confirm you all hate the west and try to subvert academia as much as you can while shutting down anyone with a different opinion under cries of islamaphobia. I once tried to make a presentation assignment last year on Christianity in the Levantine countries (with a focus on Syria) and my professors told me that my topic was heavy, insensitive and that I should change my topic otherwise I'd take a failing grade on the assignment.

Eat shit you Muslim shill

>t. Muhammad

all semites are the same

even if you learn Arabic you won't understand Arabs , everyone speaks in his own dialect , but you will be able to understand classical arabic ( standard arabic) which is understood everywhere in the arab world , and by the arabic is a cool language that existed long before your shitty language

Kek.

>become a traitor, the enemy will like you

what's the easiest way to learn that sandnigger talk on the internet

maybe it will be nice if i get this job

always the American is the dumbest

cia niggers

Yes, they came into my country so I should learn their language so that they will accept me and stop talking shit about me.
or
maybe they should assimilate or gtfo

My Muslim gf we play crusader

That's not true at all.

T. Former NSA contractor.

>t. Tunisia

I don't surround myself with dirty sandniggers. Sorry.

Thanks OP I'm muslim now

Go on German forums

> accept you into their culture...

Muzzie please, gtfo of Sup Forums you inbred rat.

Europe does not like your kind, nor accept your bullshit of a religion which is merely an excuse to rape minors and invade our countries.

> here this staged propaganda shot should be all the proof you need XDXDXD now please send us more weapons and cash so we can keep killing

>willing to accept you into their culture.
yeah that would be great if we all moved to sandniggerville, thats not the case is it? maybe they should accept our culture, or fuck off.

T. Paki

Pakis worship Arabs more than they worship Allah.

>learning arabic to score brown pussy
>not learning it to spy on them and report them for terrorism

I hate Mexicans . I'm starting to see past their petty ways of living.

go step in some shit

What was that german politician's name again who told people to just learn arabic after they complained that the main language in their part of town is now arabic?

that moustache tho

>implying Muslim understand Arabic
Kek

Most Muslims don’t speak Arabic

At least they know how to use toilet

>implying

dawn.com/news/1168181

Vast majority of Muslims in the UK don't know Arabic you fake fuck.

I took arabic for 2 years but it's almost all just heritage-learners (dumb 2nd gen immigrants who never learned to read/write it but can speak it)

There were 2 sandwiggers though, one was a suicidal anorexic girl who became muslim because of mental illness and another was some older hippie who loved anything "Eastern"

ew fuck no. my language is already infested with ar*b words

Wonder how that works, shitting and wiping off with hand. Could use some dirt for remnants guess

lol this the dumbest American ever , Hezbullah is financed by iran you dumb fuck how come you are this dumb

>the same Iran that killed /shoad all the non Muslims

But I want to live in Europe not Arabia...

>tfw you become the CIA niggers

Fuck off and learn german

Hahaha she Bosnian, I'm pretty sure Croats and serb girls have the samr

Most whites are Christians i.e. sandwiggers

That's true in the long run, but wiggerism is the deliberate adopting of a modern non-white subculture's values, dress and thuggishness.

I held down the firing stud on a gatling gun and slaughtered 200 arabs in less than nine seconds. I watched their guts spread over the wasteland, I watched their children come out to try and wake them up.

I felt nothing. Actually less than nothing. You're racially inferior and you will all die.

You also have no culture. Arabic "culture" does not exist, it's just the cancerous ape-like behavior of criminals.