So, why does he love emilia again?

So, why does he love emilia again?

All she's done for him is yell at him and heal his injuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7oQEPfe-O8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread again? His obsession for Emilia is part of the curse.

He loves how nice she is to random strangers

Emilia is simply more good looking

First girl on screen curse

So, why does Rem love Subaru again?

All he's done for her is cry and cry.

You need to have your eyes professionally checked.

Damsel in distress syndrome.

You forgot save him when no one cared about him in this world and comforting him at his first dark moment.

Why does Rem love Subaru again? Subaru only saved her once and they knew each other for only a few weeks.

>This butthurt Remfag thread again
I would tell you to watch the anime and read the manga/wn spoilers, but I'm sure you did and know the answer to your own question, so what you're really after is simply to shitpost.

All my love is for Rem
Rem is the best

Has this been confirmed in the LN?

Because she's the first thing he really saw and clung to in a strange new world/alien set of circumstances.

cuz she thirsty

So Felt will win?

Actually, beatrice healed his injuries.

>knew each other for only a few weeks.
For month
>saved her once
Rem and Subaru have four times more dialogues than Subaru and Emilia

Nope, it's just a meme remfags are trying to start

Because she's pretty and kind, something like this.

MC is a turbo virgin, don't expect too much from him.

>You need to have your eyes professionally checked.

You both do, it's a drawing of a little girl.

She won Reinhardt who is better than Subaru

Well, that's because Emilia is the best, most trustworthy, lovable cute girl. Everyone agrees. she's the best cutest girl in Re Zero. So there's no problem with her, believe me... did I mention how cute she is? She's fantastic, unreal. She has so much cute you wouldn't believe! So much cute! People tell me her cute is better than anything they've ever seen, anything! And that's not just me saying this, many, many people are saying this, they're saying this girl - wow, cute - there's so much belief, there's going to be so much cute that they'll get tired of cute things, they'll say, this cuteness she has, there's too much we can't stand it! And trust me, I know cute when I see one. Her cuteness WILL MAKE LUGNICA GREAT AGAIN.

Be honest with me, is this shitty show even good or is it just crossboarders making things seem more shiny than they normally are?

(OP) (OP)
Honestly, if I had walked into this show knowing nothing about the novels, I'd have been led to believe that the anime was leading Subaru to switch love interests to Rem. Consider this, for the last couple episodes, it's been basically nothing but Rem sacrificing herself for him. Every single time it fails, because MC is incompetent as fuck, so he dies, only to wake up again and find solace in Rem's company. Where is Emilia during all this? Either dead or soon to be dead.

The confession scene in particular was poorly handled. Perhaps it was just the translation I watched, but that scene didn't feel like a conversation between two friends, especially considering the events of the previous episodes, it felt intentionally romantic. That's what I think pissed everyone off. They threw in the birds, dialed up the drama, and in doing so, created a scene where the potential for romance between Subaru and Rem was overt rather than an undertone.

I'm not even a Remfag, I wanted Emilia to win from the beginning, but the show gives us barely a reason to root for her whatsoever. I simply find myself empathizing more with Rem, whose sacrifices and feelings go unreciprocated, despite all they've been through together, even if only a certain MC can remember most of it.

Why do people love this again?

It's boring as fuck

Just crossboarders clinging to anything they can, just like Umaru and just like OPM. This show will be forgotten the moment it is over.

He likes her and she likes him so I don't see the problem

Don't forget Erased

>Thinking people have forgotten about OPM and Umaru
Fucking what

>Don't forget Erased

They have a short attention span like the idiots they are and move to the next hot garbage like flies to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7oQEPfe-O8&feature=youtu.be

Exactly
Speak for yourself idiot

Because he isn't a casual that switches waifus mid season.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! I just watched this and JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! What the fuck is his problem! Who the fuck does that? Everything she did for him and after all of that this is what she gets in return? She even offered to help him after she was turned down and he is laughing like a fucking retard after he basically destroyed her. I realize she was smiling as well but I guarantee she wasn't smiling in the inside like that spoiled rotten weeb fagget price of shit! I'm glad he's died so many times and I hope everything that he's been through already is just the tip of the iceberg because that's literally the most evil shit I've ever seen in anime and I've been watching anime since 1990. I honestly hope after everything is said and done he gets transported back to the real world with nobody and commits suicide. I honestly cannot even begin to describe how badly I hate this character in words right now. I feel bad for everybody who is going through this right now and if there is anybody who actually thinks he did the right thing here I can only hope God will have mercy on your souls.

Because shes a hot piece of ass