By definition, you cannot own an assault rifle if you are not in the army

By definition, you cannot own an assault rifle if you are not in the army...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregular_military
law.cornell.edu/wex/second_amendment
thelawdictionary.org/arms/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1903
atf.gov/resource-center/fact-sheet/fact-sheet-national-firearms-act-nfa
youtu.be/Hx23c84obwQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_(United_States)#State_defense_forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_power_grows_out_of_the_barrel_of_a_gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And by definition, even according to the WELL REGULATED part of the 2nd amendment, you are subject to be regulated by the government on owning guns.

You do not need guns.
You can't own an assault rifle.
You must legally adhere to any regulations the government makes on guns.

These are objective facts.

Not even joking, but the term "assault rifle" was coined by Adolf Hitler.

>infantry

Unless you identify as a vehicle, im not seeing an issue.

Infantry = Soldier.....

>to govern
>doesn't stipulate who
epic m8, epic

>the right of the PEOPLE

Soldier = A person who is in the Army

You literally can't own a gun unless you are in the Army.

Forgot pic

>I identify as Leopard 2 MBT, glad I can keep my 120mm gun and the 2 7.62 MG's.
check mate reddit.

The right of the people to form WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Do you know what WE'LL REGULATED means?

any adult US citizen can own a Class 3 weapon (full auto) IF they have the proper ATF paperw*rk & tax stamp for it, and local LEO approval of the purchase. some states, like #Failifornia, forbid private ownership or highly restrict it. some don't: Arizona, for instance.

it's just that they are expensive as fuck, since no new weapons have been available to the market since 1986.

#HTH!

"Do you know what WE'LL REGULATED means?"

yup: well trained. however, you cannot raise a well trained militia from an unarmed populace, hence the part that reads, "shall not be infringed."

>The right of the people to form WELL REGULATED MILITIA
That's not what it says. It says " the right of the people to keep and bear Arms."

>Do you know what WE'LL REGULATED means?
Doesn't mean GOVERNMENT REGULATED.

>be a guard
>be on foot
>suddenly an infantry
>suddenly can own a rifle
kys faggot

what about all the gays in the Chair Force? Don't they get ass rifles?

Very vague definition of assault rifle. Assault how depending on context

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregular_military

>WE'LL REGULATED
you don't. Regulated like a clock. Means in perfect working order. As in, modern militia needs modern weapons. You just owned yourself.

>Be Cav
>Be marching on foot
>Suddenly reclassed to 11B

We better not tell S1.

Assault = verb, not a noun.
Kys OP.
also, SAGE this fgt.

"Protect and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign AND domestic (including the US Government)"

I'd prefer to own a firearm capable of semi-auto bursts when the enemy has weapons capable of fully automatic fire power. Good luck protecting yourself with a sling shot and some rocks.

SHALL

I gonna need more information about this picture NOW. Pls tell me the women are german.

NOT

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[16] In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]

-It must be capable of selective fire.
-It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle, such as the 7.92×33mm Kurz, the 7.62x39mm and the 5.56x45mm NATO.
-Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable box magazine.[5]
-It must have an effective range of at least 300 metres (330 yards).

Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are technically not assault rifles, despite frequently being called such.

For example:
-Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 200 yards.[17]
-Select-fire rifles such as the FN FAL battle rifle are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
-Semi-automatic-only rifles like variants of the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
-Semi-auto rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.

BE

Good thing I only own a modern sporting rifle.

I think you missed the "militia" part of the 2nd amendment ya dumb lefty.

Op is a dipshit. The "assault rifle " term was designated to the A R system by the media. A R stands for "Armalite recoilless" rifle system. The media brainwashed dumbshits into thinking A R meant "assault rifle". Anyone using the term assault rifle should be shot by one in the head for being a brainwashed idiot.

it says it in the consituttion how does that mean the government controls this
or
10th amendment states
3 sections of government
*Federal
*State
*People
what part are you confused about?

The militia act makes me a member of the militia, and since I'm also a person I can have guns. "The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms". It doesn't say soldiers. What kind of retard would think you have to give soldiers a right to have guns? If they are unarmed they are useless. The 2A gives the people the right to bear arms.

are you a nigger?

That part doesn't even matter, the declaration of the right is the latter half of the sentence. The first part is a free standing introduction which has no bearing on the declarative part of the sentence.

Well regulated means stocked and supplied. This document was written in the 1700s.

but you cant have an army then ohhh that means you cant be mean ohhh if you dont want the government oO to control the (((army)))

SHALL

This right here --

yea it doesnt include jewspeak of today

By definition if you ever open your mouth to me, I'll blow your guts out and you'll die screaming. When I'm done planting a knife in your hand, I'll sue your family.

Never post again.

>magazine-fed

It's nice to know that an M240 passes muster as not an assault rifle.

define militia faggot

>designed for infantry use.
This was designed for civilian use, so it's ok right?

>law.cornell.edu/wex/second_amendment
>thelawdictionary.org/arms/
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1903
>atf.gov/resource-center/fact-sheet/fact-sheet-national-firearms-act-nfa

Sorry you're wrong kiddo.

youtu.be/Hx23c84obwQ

By definition my AR-15 is not an assault rifle.

you ever heard this thing, where theyre trying to destroy the constitution by making smaller and smaller sentences.

what the fuck. oh an association. fucking go to hell piece of shit how about you making people do it?

??? I am not in the army and I own 3 of them.

>Army
Pretty sure the Marine corps, Air Force, and Navy all have members armed with assault rifles lad

By definition, an assault rifle must also be select fire. There are other qualifiers such as firing an intermediate cartridge, detachable magazine, etc.

The Chinese build exotic sports car clones, only they have a crappy engines in them that top out around 35mph. An AR-15 is similar, a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I think it's funny that gun grabbers call ARs high powered maximum capacity death machines, while men who are issued A4s and M4s and are expected to kill their enemies with them know them as Poodle Shooters.

Well regulated means "in good working condition".

>you can't own a sports car is you aren't professionally racing

>Reading comprehension
OP is clearly pro 2a.

The Global Positioning Satellite constellation that's used by billions of civilians was designed for military use. Ban GPS?

INFRINGED

Yeah, you get a background check when you purchase a firearm. Its regulated

wait, so what cyclic rate is the cut off for the definition of rapid? They mention automatic and rapid fire separately so clearly they made a distinction. If I could shoulder a M2 would that not be an assault rifle? Those things fire slow as shit.

People should be able to own up to and beyond recreational McNukes.

It's redefining English at it's best 'Sir', to call the first half before the comma an introductory clause'. It's clearly the sandwiched phrase in between the commas are a 'subordinate clause'. This is recognized in law in long standing non-federalizedable State Defense Forces. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_(United_States)#State_defense_forces

>be deck swabber
>suddenly a wild Afghanistan appears
>next deployment, America's Dirt Navy
>muster out, cut dick off
True story, buddy of mine.

>You literally can't own a gun unless you are in the Army.
So the marines are illegal?

You just said in the OP that you can't own an assault rifle unless you're in the military, now you're saying can't own a gun at all? You realize that almost no one owns assault rifles?

That's not what "well regulated" means and you know it.

Someday, someday, some will see that guns are scary and get in the way 'our' perfect tyranny of the masses....regulated by the few with guns. Mao-"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" is a slogan popular among Marxist-Leninist-Maoists........
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_power_grows_out_of_the_barrel_of_a_gun ....Political power belongs to the people, commie bitches.

Retard bait but it's hilarious people think the founding fathers wanted to consolidate power with the government.

"Someday, someday, some will see that guns are scary and get in the way 'our' perfect tyranny of the masses....regulated by the few with guns."... Mao-"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" is a slogan popular among Marxist-Leninist-Maoists........
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_power_grows_out_of_the_barrel_of_a_gun ....Political power belongs to the people, commie bitches.....edited with sarcastic quotation marks to make satire more obvious.