HAPPENING: THE GREATEST OF ALL BLOW JOBS

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/10/12/yellowstone-supervolcano-may-blow-sooner-than-thought-could-wipe-out-life-planet/757337001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsuH1msEkvM
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess jews will prefer to destroy the planet than to lose their throne

How would it wipe life off the earth? It blew 1.3 million years ago and our ancestors survived.

>could

>wipe out life

Nope.

>tfw when safe from all of natures wrath

kills white people fug

anything that ends it all on a mass scale is fine, not individually suicidal at all. just get going already. can't take the suspense.

also the nuclear winter from this would have years with out summers and before its not nuclear you know what I mean.

>tfw the deep state rigs Yellowstone to blow so they don't get BTFO by Trump

enjoy that ash cloud filling your lungs with blood and the bleeding eyes.

Eruption of Yellowstone size would cause another Ice Age you idiot.

>Nope.
IT would cause famine on a global level. IF yellowstone blows, the economic effect on the entire world would instantly crash EVERY world economy that is not dealing with ammo and food.

Europe will burn nearly instantly. Muzzies will see this as a sign to purge. They know that if there is going to be starving, its is to going to be infidels.

Most of the USA would be totally destroyed. Most residence in the RED are of the map would be dead.

The world temps would go down (great global warming halted). The amount of sun blocked would effect crops and weather patterns for years....probally close to a decade.

Id not be shocked to see a foreign power take over the survivors.

It would be the worst thing to happen to humanity ever.

>not wanting an extinction event

fuck that was a great scene

Brown people count Sven.

>mfw I live in California and have family in Maine

when should I go back? if I get stuck out here I'm fucked aren't I

I need this.
We need this.
Please, be the one happening!

Who the fuck cares, it's cold anyways 99% of the year.

DO IT YOU FAGGOT VOLCANO I DARE YOU

Dude calm down. Kek.

it's the kim jung un of volcanoes.

If Jews blow that up I'll blow up the Jews.

>ice age hits overnight
>nothing changes

Revelation 8: 7 & 8

a bloo bloo another ice age, humans have lived through like 50,000 ice ages
the only difference is there won't be facebook or youtube
we'll still retain all our civilization's knowledge, and after its over and things return to normal we'll enter a new age of enlightenment
china would emerge as the new superpower, and the survivors of the cataclysm will get cheap asian hookers as disaster aid

all the VIPs will be shuttled to bunkers and shit til its over

best thing to happen to the US is the cities would all starve

can we get sciencefag in here to explain to plebs like me just how bad a happening that would be if it did explode? like end all life on earth bad?

>Smaller than Pinatubo
Who cares.
>Pinatubo tier
Who cares, except americans and some canucks.
>Tambora tier
Look into a greenhouse of your own, stock up on exotic foods.
>Yellowstone tier
Oh shi-

Unarmed Europe will become a nightmare when niggers return to their cannibal ways.

Jesus no wonder the Swedes consider you niggers.

come to idaho and help dig me out of ash

I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE-CHAN!

>New Ice Age
>Finns shrug and put on a sweater.

We have to ramp up global warming to offset the potential global cooling caused by the clouds of volcanic ash this will put in our atmosphere.

>when should I go back? if I get stuck out here I'm fucked aren't I
I am no geologist, I don't do physics on a grand scale (Huge fan of fluid dynamics). There is the san andreas fault. IF Yellowstone blows, I don't know what will happen on that fault line. It may inhibit the transfer of energy, or it could trigger the energy to push cali out....I would be concerned of follow up quakes and total liquefaction of the lower lying areas.

Either way, Id think CA is totally fucked. East coast niggers will have the best chance to survive.

There will be ash EVERYWHERE. Inches deep in some eastern cities.

Nothing will happen.

Kim Jong Un wasn't bluffing about anything. He has already the chain in motion and has bent the plates that cover this earth to his will. He was never talking about nukes.

Thank the lawd for central heating and air

Alright guys,

I am Environmental Scientist with a Phd in Geology and a minor in a women's studies and want you to know that saying the phrase "blow jobs" is sexist and demeaning to the ungendered Yellowstone Caldera.

And so the new AUSTRALIAN EMPIRE will rise. Whites only this time.

Does Finland grow any food?

Satan decieves

tfw in comfy TN non-nuke non-yellowstone zone

If Yellowstone blew the Midwest would be under ash. And all the best farmland in Canada would suffer due to either also being under ash or being impacted by global temperature drops.

Europe is as good as fucked in an ice age. So the people who don't die get dragged into a war over the last remaining bits of arable land on the planet.

Cloudberries and reindeer.

Are you saying we should like jews because of Jesus?

> that had it’s last supereruption over 630,000 years ago

earth is only 6000 years old though

I am ready.

come on Yellowstone, end this degenerate civilization so we can start over

>And so the new AUSTRALIAN EMPIRE will rise. Whites only this time.
Australia may have one chance to terriform their land mass. Global cooling may give you a break to get into the interior and get some water moving. Get some trees. Fix what the abbos burned down so many years ago.

>mfw he targets the site with one of his LONG DONG rockets

Pork, beef, lamb's, deer, milk, chiken's and eggs.

Do I need anything else?

Oh yeah, we can also fish at winter.

Literally just:
>geological processes we thought took millennia actually take centuries
See you in 500 years when it actually explodes lads.

Looks like your good. You would have to collect berries though because you got no fruit or veg

Why is Washington State and Oregon out of the Secondary Ash Zone? It seems like they're close enough to get fucked.

Jesus Christ (((They))) arent even trying to hide their plans anymore.

sounds good to me desu

>world gets cold
>inferior browns freeze to death, white people shrug and wear a sweater
And this is bad how?

that image is completely off center. they will get wrecked if yellowstone ever goes big.

That's not even needed at this point. His missile launches were just a distraction.

'suffer the greatest pain it ever experienced'
'a hail of fire'

who else moving to Alaska to start ethnostate?

but you're not save from the rapist muslims

No it won't, we will burn fossil fuels more until global warming will counterbalance any ice age.

I picked a bad time to be in Boise.

holy shit about time!

based

On the contrary, years without winter would be the perfect excuse to get rid of those unskilled pieces of shit. Maybe we'll go back to the 70s for a bit.

We are still in the ice age you idiot
We still have ice caps you idiot
You idiot

>ice age hits overnight
>it's like Boot Camp again
Ebin

NICE

Actually, you will be far worse off. At a northern latitude you will experience worse extremes. While sub sahara africa may not even feel a slight affect.

fucking child.

So assuming this actually happens, what would be the actual (non-meme) impact to the country? I kind of see two scenarios:

1. Calamity unites the nation and BTFO's trivial leftist bullshit and neocon warmongering to focus on rebuilding America. Ridiculous amounts of resources are withheld from (((foreign aid))) and poured back into the country to rebuild infrastructure, leading to a second Golden Age of industry similar to WWII pulling the US out of the Great Depression.

2. Disaster widens the already severe cracks in the country into civil war as opportunistic militias try to take advantage of the chaos to seize power for themselves. Government maintains a facade of control but is forced to consolidate its resources into the areas it can hold, while social order collapses entirely in the areas surrounding the blast zone. Mass starvation ensues and looting becomes commonplace nation-wide.

Your thoughts?

this is why I support global warming
we're still in a fucking ice age

>Calamity unites the nation
Top. Fuckin. Kek. The entire country has the sun blocked out is is covered in at least a food of ash. Do you know what's going to happen? The shitskins will riot, rape and loot non-stop.

All niggers die of vitamin-D deficiency in either case.

What movie?

niggers die from vitamin d efficiency and race war
never unite with niggers when the eruption happens

>Yellowstone blows
>brown people migrate north
>Europe and us can't control things
>Ice age 6: Race war occurs
>No more supplies sent to the starving
>world population drops below 4 billion within 2 years
>Artic Nazis finally reveal themselves now that the weather has cooled

Profit?

>IT would cause famine on a global level. IF yellowstone blows, the economic effect on the entire world would instantly crash EVERY world economy that is not dealing with ammo and food.
So the USA is economically safe then.
>Europe will burn nearly instantly. Muzzies will see this as a sign to purge. They know that if there is going to be starving, its is to going to be infidels.
So we sell guns to European citizens to defend themselves and declare war on Islam itself
>Most of the USA would be totally destroyed. Most residence in the RED are of the map would be dead.
2nd part is true, first part isn't. There's NOTHING in the Midwest other than rural white communities and farms which is a loss, but we can rebuild. There is a nuke base somewhere in that zone though, RIP that. We'll just move farms somewhere else. Ash can be used as fertilizer in small quantities.
>The world temps would go down (great global warming halted). The amount of sun blocked would effect crops and weather patterns for years....probally close to a decade.
Global warming is a lie, it's called climate change as the climate always fucking changes throughout time. The Sun would only be blocked out in the northern hemisphere and would cause a drop in temperatures, it may make some really dry and hot southern areas cooler, maybe it will keep out other 3rd worlders from western countries because of this.
>Id not be shocked to see a foreign power take over the survivors.
So our military would just be gone instantly too? Who would want to invade a country completely ruined by a super volcano? You're contradicting yourself.
>It would be the worst thing to happen to humanity ever.
No, it would be the best thing to happen to the West since electricity. It would give us casus belli to fight the hordes of Islam.

Reminds me of the end of Threads. Just medieval suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsuH1msEkvM

>Europe will burn nearly instantly. Muzzies will see this as a sign to purge. They know that if there is going to be starving, its is to going to be infidels.
And they would fail epically
I will feast on Muslim flesh to survive if necessary

there really wouldn't be any reason for niggers and sandniggers to migrate north outside of "it's a disaster, so we must take advantage of it!" and that's the breaking point anyway.
The sane (heh) subhumans will stay down there because it just got a lot more hospitable.

Wasn't attention grabbing enough.

Another possibility.

The volcano blows, brown people ARE AFRAID OF THE PLAVES MOST AFFECTED(AKA WHITE PLACES) the only survivers are hardcore nuclear Holocaust Aryans.

For 15-30 yrs the survivors raise the most hardened SS troops ever spawn... Unleash the wrath of God on anyone Tanner than a Welsh bartender.

Damn arctic nazis how did they do it, to have supplies that will suffice for thousands of people for almost 100 years.

If it kills shitskins, stops the mass of "refugees" invading Europe and cause a race war then it could be a good thing.

Thanks asshole! My husband has epilepsy, he's now on the floor with white foam going out of his mouth... see you at court!

>Europe will burn nearly instantly. Muzzies will see this as a sign to purge

Nah, Muzzies are opportunistic cunts and they'll go back to their warm shitholes ASAP. Eurofags will deal with the cold as we always did - by not being retarded.

the shitskins will breathe in the ash and die drowning in their own blood.

Hopefully we actually bother to dedicate our resources solely to ourselves. Incompetent leadership shall be damned.

I want to believe.

Hallow earth. Dinosaurs, tropical paradise inside earth. Only way in is through antartica. I will write a book about it one day. I went there once.. I was abducted.

All those abduction stories from the 70,s? Nazis. They pick people up to extract they're blood and make sure they stay up to Pace with immunity standards that way when they finally return they don't die of smallpocks

Boondock Saints. Gotta see that one.

>7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

fuck off were full
you cant come here to survive burger niggers

Yellowstone is 'the reason' for the 75% population reduction predicted in deagel.com.

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

>Scientists say this volcano COULD erupt sooner than we thought.
Whoopdi fuckin' doooo.

How the fuck would it wipe out life on the planet? It has erupted multiple times before, and we're still pretty lively, as planets go.