George Soros Denounced By Hungary As 'Satan' Seeking To Destroy 'Christian Europe'

>George Soros Denounced By Hungary As 'Satan' Seeking To Destroy 'Christian Europe'
Holy shit Magyars are Madmen. How long before they bring up Pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/world/384828/george-soros-denounced-by-hungary-as-satan-seeking-to-destroy-christian-eur/
archive.is/0pNyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here is the link:
forward.com/news/world/384828/george-soros-denounced-by-hungary-as-satan-seeking-to-destroy-christian-eur/
give them clicks so to give them incentive to make these kind of articles

archive a link, faggot`

>archive.is/0pNyQ
No. Go spread it in normie space I don't give anything clicks that remotely copies Legacy Media style

Dude Magyars have always been based as fuck

Well, please do destroy (((Christianity))) (and all the other religions brought here from arab countries), but don't destroy Europe.

Kek, hungayrians are and always were shit.

>religions brought from arab countries
>don't destroy Europe

ur so far off its barely visible

>says the papist cuck

based hungary

Soros has never cared about Europe and the least about Christianity. Huns are based.

Hungary is base-

Hungary is awesome

Just wait Poland, Christianity will eventually open the gates into your country too.

What about the 30,000+ years of pagan acnestors?

It's easy to love the EU when you're cucking the shit out of them. You brits were getting fucked up the ass with no lube.
You have to go back
>pick related

>they let all syrians enter EU
>based
Cuckgarians not even once.

>magyars
>european

enjoy it my friend

>ukranians
>humans

maybe, or maybe not
either way, we're not as progressive and tolerant anyway, they REALLY won't like it here

no written language, no consequent tradition, also they were moving then quite alot

i like the 'starting mythos' of places
the idea of it slowly taking shapes

but all of worth (at least whats left of it) in modern europe(Poland) is Christianity-based-societies

If it wasn't for Merkel, Faymann and Junker, the Macedonians would have shot them at the border and the rest would have been put into camps by based Orban

>this thread
Success breeds jealousy

>hungarians
>not shit eating steppeniggers that build the wall only after each shitgarian woman got 2 muslim bulls

LOL, Satan works for Soros, not the other way around

yes... yes.. use your anger.. change nothing..
if you struck hun down.. that will change nothing cause your just some user in a burning country while hungary-bros and us, are gonna be just fine

but he is right. There are no real Hungarians left. Only Turkish rape babies with traces of Austrian Serbian, Gypsy and Ukrainian genes.

>poleshit talking about being fine
Doesn't Germany own 50% of your country?

>hungarians
>success
I mean ,they were successful in losing 66%of its territory.

there is no germany

Nope. Hungarians are white, sorry.

Other way around retard

>right in the middle of whiteness
That's actually a lot closer than I had assumed, and I had already considered them white
Serves me right for listening to memes