"Heard you worship a Semitic God..."

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41567391
youtube.com/watch?v=LnOIXLretdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean how ancient vikings worshiped Allah? Stay mad, scandicucks.

Heard you want three rounds of 10mm in your belly. Open your mouth to me and the last thing you'll see as you're rolling in a pool of your own stomach acid is me raping your wife.

Ha! You should be proud of me. That's just how one of your demon-worshipping criminal ancestors would behave.

Hail odin

how can they compete?

>found an arab coin in sweden implies arabs were there and swedes didn't raid arabia

oh, bless!

and the Son of YHWH

Varg is a gigantic, LARPing faggot.

KILL
THY
SELF

bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41567391

They had 'Allah' embroidered into their funeral clothes.

How could Yahweh walk properly if he was hung like that ? It doesn't make sense.

>t. asian

is that his fucking dick

"...That was horribly mean and conquered my primitive people."

Didn't we kill all of you?

>i heard you like to larp in the woods

youtube.com/watch?v=LnOIXLretdY

You tried.

What do pagans actually worship?

>We
You sure showed those larping Pagans. DEUS VULT! Can't wait for the next crusade.

White people have got it in their heads that the blessings then them really are the fruits of their own merit. Now falling away in the great apostasy, these blessings are leaving. Film, games, the arts, music. Anybody notice the mediocrity lately? It will get worse. The west is falling, through our stupid pride.

The white man used to be a wonder to behold. Not anymore. Now we're are of the age of iron and miry clay. Rome mixed with the descendants of a thousand races and ethnicities.

No, I worship the one true god, revealed in trinity.
Get rekt pagan

HEIL ODIN

>Trinity
>One God
Christfags can't even get their own religion straight. You're just a descendant of a bunch of weak women who were talked into worshiping a Jewish God with threats of eternal damnation.