Gay people won't hire straight people

>be me
>local graduate of arts and design school
>passionate about set design and lighting features in production
>graduate with honors and apply to every theater house and independent studio in City
>over four applications completed
>all interviews conducted by gay men
>all make a face when I tell them I love design and love NFL Sunday's
>zero job offers. Told by all four "it's just not the right time for us to hire.
>now I'm replacing light bulbs and serving mixed vegetables at a mystery dinner theater.

The bottom line is that faggots control the arts and are making it gayer by the day. We have to focus on making the gays pay for this.

>love NFL

nobody would ever say that if they wanted anything to do with anything to do with theatre you are either the dumbest cunt in the world or acting like one of them in that you're pushing as hard as you fucking can to be an edgelord within your industry

Learn the gay accent and get ready to suck some thick, veiney cock.

I won't judge you bro

shh let him work out what a "job interview" is for himself

start getting interested in electronics, electrical engineering, it isn't so hard on household level.
Start making LED "innovations".
Go to /diy/, help us fund our own cave, let's make better cave then cavebro.

You can become Hitler it won’t be that bad you know

just kill the fags. what's the problem?

>love NFL
I think if this made someone disqualify you from being hired, they wouldn't think of it as discrimination. I don't think a connection to sexual orientation would be made.

>It's just not the right time for us to hire.
You might've come away from the experience with a better understanding what went wrong if you'd gotten more helpful feedback.
On the other hand, that may have literally been the answer, and thus the correct feedback to give.
Even a wincing first reaction to sports might have hid an intrigued mind. Have you tried keeping in contact with local theater culture?

Faggots are the most hideous, evil human beings I have ever witnessed. They are literally demons. Their bodies should be turned into biofuel.

>work
>save money
>take a loan or find a partner with cash
>start your own biz
almost totally controlled by faggots

The problem with gays in control of the arts is that it ultimately becomes too gay and nobody but gays and women want to experience it.
It will self-correct or die user, either is fine with me tbqh

Arts? Like what aspect? Are you an illustrator? If you do any art related job that requires getting clients and working TREAT IT LIKE A FUCKING TRADE JOB. You can self employ really easily, provided you're good enough. First customer is always hardest though.

It's been this way since at least 1978. It happened to me (also design degree) and one of my mom's lighting clients no less. Workroom boys were flaming- no way I'd have been a "threat" and getting married in 2 months anyway.

I'm not militant against gays, but it does piss me off that they make this huge issue if they even think they've been discriminated against.
Typical leftist hypocrisy/ projection.

>love NFL Sundays
Gay people are very patriotic they probably think you hate America

How do you know it's a him?

Plenty of gay people enjoy watching sports, even the NFL. You're just not going to get a lot of crossover within the theater community, regardless of sexual preference.

Basically you got a useless degree in arts.

That's kinda true, but there'a also the fact that people who normally patronize the arts (moneyed class) tend to keep gays as pets ("my little twinky friend") and/ or their kids (or spouses, semi closeted) , relatives are gay. It's fashionable/ politically correct.

To OP user- try the design shops/ theater houses that are owned by women. You may have to relocate. Surely, it hasn't gone 100%.

this, why the fuck are you not self-employing?

Literally nothing wrong with this.
Just how white people are picked more than black people for jobs because they will simply do better, gay people will do much better than straight people in the arts.
There is nothing you can do about it.

I think you are just probably ugly
Gay men love me :3

>told by all four...
Not realizing there's a pattern and not acting the part to get the job.
I'm sure you're a white cis male, but this is still discrimination if you can prove it. It's a long shot for someone with a pale complexity, but you should consider speaking with a lawyer and threaten some lawsuits. Either it won't work or you'll get a nice little settlement from some homos. What's there to lose OP?

It is a well-known fact that there is a gay mafia that will only hire gay people. Introduce him to a friend with AIDS so they can gently love each other, then pay the fine of 50$.

Not hiring diversity gets you sued now-a-days. I simply wouldn't stand for this shit if i had all the proper qualifications for the job. It'd be a shame if there was a fire at the establishments he didn't get hired at.

Also, I would never hire anyone who likes the NFL for anything.
Only MLB and MMA are acceptable.

>faggots control the arts

Yeah, the art of getting away with selling rotten chicken at any niggerfag-employing food service so EVERYBODY will taste literal dick by force at some point in their life. Thanks, niggerfaggot.