Media Hate Thread

I'll start:

Why this pic?
> Stupid irrelevant story about a rapper who hates Trump is "Breaking News"
>Call in a panel to discuss such an insignificant piece of news
>Every panelist has the same view

Post pics and vids that make you boil over with anger about the media. Truly, these people are the scum of the earth. There is no class of people worse than the media class. I don't even like Trump so this isn't a "wahh they made fun of Trump" type thing. We all see the damage they do - they're complicit in the degeneration of our societies and then they act all self-righteousness when people get angry at them.

>uh-oh support journalists who are under attack in the Trump era!

Fuck off! You journalists deserve worse!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wi5Uw8p_Jgo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufh3aeF4QiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remember that time someone shot up a concert in vegas and the FBI's garbage cover story fell apart so hollywood sacrificed a fat ass jew and a wanna be nigger made a rap to get everyone's attention of their criminally insane government.

looks like a man on the right...

for you

>watches TV
Kys

Good stuff so far - keep 'em coming

bump

I'm actually only 6'3"

>every panelist has the same view
Modern news everyone.
It's either that, or they bring in the craziest, least-reliable source they can.

I would motorboat both of those tubby bitches

nice
pics pls

It's funny because Trump would have very little support right now if he didn't look like a god compared to the people attacking him.

>boil over with anger about the media

You still get angry over this shit? It has gotten to the point where I find it humorous. Why get mad over a reality TV show?

Is that a man far right? CNN has trannies on their panels now lmao

saved pic related today.

nah I'm ahead of you

First I was like "eh who cares"
Then I was like "Lol funny lying media"
Now I get angry

Eminem diss wasn't rap. It was the most cringe slam poetry I've heard in a while. The only thing that was missing was spreading(when they take super deep breaths, lol)

Be honest - is that screen cap real? Has anyone got a youtube link?

I know CNN are pretty bad and obvious with their bias but this really is absurd.

During the election they had a similar talk discussing SNL's parody of Trump like it was real news. Wish I had saved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wi5Uw8p_Jgo

better vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufh3aeF4QiM

Anyone who wants to cripple the left need to look at the media
Both news and hollywood is nothing more than propaganda factories now, constant lies are the only things keeping liberals acting as rabid as they are.
Tear down the media and the left lose all steam.

Isn't it obvious this is all predicated on which Social Media PR package these mopes buy?

You can always tell when it hits Sup Forums with multiple threads during business hours

Wonder what the blacked.com traffic ROI was....

Yes. It's fairly blatant propaganda OR that is actually what the retards that watch CNN want to see. There is obviously a bit of both.
It's not like CNN is real news. The people that watch it arnt real people. It's American style entertainment "news".

Are we sure the one on the right isnt Stephan Crowder doing some undercover camera shit again?

You should read the comments. People are talking directly to trump in the comment section...

Thanks. That might actually the lowest I have seen CNN go. They obviously have said far worse, had on people say far worse, twisted and lied far more badly but that one screenshot shows their bias like nothing I've ever seen.

Remember last time this cracker came out with an album?
He went on ESPN and purposely acted like an autistic faggot just so people would talk about it / headlines

Look at those fucking demons.

a nigger, a spic, a sandnigger and a translgbtqpdoslk
Burgerland is not doing very well

Can someone post he jewish in media infograph?

Yep agreed. American"news"is not need anymore. It's propaganda through and through

Usually CNN or (((media))) panels consist of jews, niggers, homo, lesbos, or assorted POC.

It is about controlling the narrative for the gullible goyim.

The problem is that CNN sells this propaganda as news and idiots (a lot of people) reference CNN as an authority figure on true facts
>It's true I saw on the news Trump has low iq!
>Trump is 100% undeniably a racist! What evidence? CNN said it so he's a racist!

DESU it seems crazy to me that bringing down all of Hollywood is worth drawing attention away from the Vegas shooting. Just how fucked up do you think the situation in Vegas is?

The one on the left could get it. The one of the right is a man