Does the people of Sup Forums do any community services or volunteer work like working for a soup kitchen or donating...

Does the people of Sup Forums do any community services or volunteer work like working for a soup kitchen or donating blood?

Share stories and experiences.

That ham & scalloped potato looks pretty bland desu also sage is needed

I volunteer around 20 hours a week at the local animal shelter

I volunteer to get out of tickets and stuff. One time a city worker paid me 20 to clean a beach front by hand.

No because I have a job. I do give to beggars I see once or twice but no more after that. The time they spend mooching could be spent looking for employment to at least acquire food and clothes for themselves.

I stay at home and play video games all day, my mom and dad work so I don't have to.

But it gives me the time to redpill people about niggers and jews.

Nope.

Did another sex scandal happen?

Sage.

I donate blood. It's not because I'm nice. It's mainly because I live in California, where they're trying to allow faggots to donate blood. In the small offchance I get in an accident, I want to have a spare pouch of blood that they can use instead of letting them pump me full of HIV.

Donate blood (as bare minimum, jesus christ it's so little work) and do volunteer work.
>There are people on Sup Forums right now who'd rather fap to traps four times a day while mooching off neetbux than help better their community
300% despicable

Blood products are routinely screened for HIV.

no, subhumans should be culled

why don't non-whites volunteer?

Never. More help means more homeless scattered across my city. Best case scenario is forceing them to go somewhere else.

>volunteer
habitat for humanity

>donate blood to savages and people voluntarily living near savages
no thanks

I do volunteer environmental conservation work (mostly just weed control) and help marshal for distance running events. It's pretty thankless work but you have to give back to the community if you want things to improve.
Most of the millennial fucks on this board wouldn't have a clue. They have always been spoonfed. They ask, get, take and don't even say thankyou - then whinge about boomers stealing their birthright.
Bunch of effeminate fucking manchildren.

Is that Gaben?
He'll eat all the food!

My full time job is a firefighter-paramedic, I then drive approx. 15 mins to the adjacent state where I am a volunteer firefighter and are allowed to be rude to niggers without fear of being fired.

True, but this is California, where giving a man HIV is only a misdemeanor. I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to these degenerates.

>Subhumans
>Your fellow man that has been dealt a poor hand of fate

You're the only subhuman here.

>implying you get to keep your own blood pouch

Go every 8 weeks to donate whole blood.

If Sup Forums is looking for someone to date, the filter for letting people donate (at least in Canada) is pretty rigorous. You pretty much get screened for everything from family medical history, to drug use, to risky behaviours. Plus everyone there isn't donating for any money, so they have a sense of broader community as opposed to making a quick buck.

I volunteer at many different places
the best ones are corporate fundraisers
the worst one was refurbishing school supplies for science labs at a warehouse
One place I've been volunteering for is giving me hell because I didn't tell them I have a criminal record for drug possession, and now they're requesting all these papers so I'll probably not go back
my life is really boring I made a lot of money from bitcoin and used to do drugs all day, now I try to volunteer and help people but honestly it felt better doing drugs all day

You know all of those companies sell your blood to hospitals and stuff, right? They're about as Jewish as it gets, they've completely cornered a market on something absolutely vital to modern health care.

I pay taxes, a portion of which turn into gibs. So...

Why? I don't owe these fucking degenerates a god damn thing. Actual humans don't let themselves get in a position to need a fucking soup kitchen.

Fuck no, I don't want to help "people".

I would happily volunteer my time if it meant helping out my fellow Americans (white).

But that is not the world we live in now.

When I lived in San Francisco I had a huge urge to "give back" to people, to be charitable, etc

I contacted a bunch of places and looked everywhere for days and the only thing I could find was a weekly volunteering engagement where I'd take donated books and help sell them for a buck outside, "for the community".

Except no homeless person is looking to read a book. No poor person cares about Kantian ethics or old Austrian travel guides. It was just a bunch of hipsters and old semi/redpilled intellectuals that would debate fascism and philosophy between the rows of books.

It was impossible for me to find anything to do in commiefornia that would help people. Probably because the economy is good and people are either already helped or Too Fucked to help without being in an insane asylum. Instead I've been sharpening my political views and figuring better ways to persuade people so my "give back" will maybe be helping create a greater political state than we have now

I volunteer fire fight. I work my regular 40+
Then on lunches I go and train.
Weekends are usually at the station.

I have some family that works at a nursing home, and I go there once a month or so and grill burgers and hotdogs for all the residents that want one (most do). Some of the old vets have some pretty awesome stories, it's sad that they end up there.

I do my part by being a law-abiding white man and not a nigger.

Fuck the homeless.
Most are garbage humans who I'd just as soon burn for electrical energy.

>I made a lot of money from bitcoin

How much did you make?

Someone explained to me that there is such a big business for nursing homes because now women work and many people's jobs require them to relocate.
This leaves parents with no one around to care for them

worked at a soup kitchen on saturdays for a year. Up at 5:30, go in start prepping, cooking food. making dinning room ready, etc. pretty rewarding actually. the only thing that disgusted me was the people who were fucking unappreciative. bitching about what we cooked that day, how much we gave them, etc. The people bitching about their free food that we got up at 5:30 on a saturday morning to cook for them for free, 99.8% black.There were a lot of black people, most of them in fact, who were very appreciative. But of the ones who weren't, you guessed it.

>be me
>move to foreign country
>start donating blood even though I'm on medicine that strictly forbids giving blood, especially to women
>long story short, if a woman gets my blood and gets pregnant in the next 12 months, the baby will be malformed.
GET fucked roasties and chads

Tell us some of their stories

About a million which isn't anything staggering but I'm in my 20s and still looking for something to do with my life.

Yes, in fact I volunteer at a local retirement home, and soup kitchen, while dressed up in my Nazi Uniform, to show people that Nazi's are actually kind and caring people. And unlike all of you, I had the balls to do it - Don't any of you ?

>get fucked chads
implied the skag will even know who the father is

I used to donate blood, but my prostitute habit means I shouldn't do that.

hahahahhaha fuck no

Timestamp of you in uniform?

I do habitat repair work and wildlife studies.
I also am a part of a group that donates bikes to kids who can't afford them.
I used to donate blood but they hire fucking retards that can't find a vein and I'm not going to be a pin cushion for some minimum wage mouth breather when the blood bank here makes a fortune selling the blood that's donated.

I volunteered for a church's soup kitchen for about two years. I got nothing out of it, but it wasn't like it cost me much. Three hours once a week. I'm just not a people person and I'd rather volunteer in more behind the scenes stuff like procurement of food and supplies.

Thinking about volunteering at the city pound. I used to work there, so I know the guys and I miss working with animals, even when most of the work is scrubbing shit out of stuff.

Donate blood, conservation hunting, handle the bigger dogs for my sister who volunteers at an animal shelter and I drive for a veterans group. Currently driving an ex-SASR vet around on the weekends.

Does being in line at the soup kitchen count as volunteering?

Thank you for your service. You saved my soul if not my life.

I pack food at Meals on Wheels and drive a route a couple times a week. I recommend it.

I work at a public library. I'm constantly dealing with homeless and needy people. After 40 hours with them a week I need to be away from them. I just donate to charities instead of spending more face time with library customers. When I had a schedule that worked with it I used to go to an "urban" school and volunteer in a one-on-one reading program they had there.

Did he go to 'nam? Bet he's got some great stories to tell.

Volunteer on a Habitat for Humanity construction jobsite one day per week, have done so for about the last 4 1/2 years. Most of our homeowners are kebabs, something about sharia law forbidding them to pay money back with interest, so they are flocking to our 0% mortgages. When when of these fuckers takes out a bus of schoolkids, I'm out.

I volunteer with my local city. I sit on city council. Change starts from the bottom.

Not a big talker unless it's about hunting, AFL, horse races or politics. The only thing he's ever mentioned about Vietnam is that he had to fight in hand to hand while dying from sepsis from a toe infection he got lurking in a river for over 17 hours and that the locals in some areas were so backwards they thought the SASR were evil spirits and would avert their eyes, so they could just walk through villages and sneak up on enemy positions uncontested.

I thought this place was community service

I walk around and plant trees.

I'm not even original it's fairly common, we are at the same time a blessing and a public space menace.

Beggars blow that money on booze and heroin you retard.

>start donating blood even though I'm on medicine that strictly forbids giving blood, especially to women
Accutane I imagine?

I used to, but then I realized fuck it.

t. former Knight of Columbus

>helping others
>volunteering for free
What are you, some gommunist faggot?

I bought a loaf of banana bread from a guy that came into my office today. The guy selling it was passing out cards for a drug rehab place for homeless. I really just wanted the banana bread, $5 well spent.

you have AIDS and hepatitis now.

You should probably research homeless demographics, a large portion are not substance abusers. Some are, for sure but there are several other mitigating factors.

You ate hobo cum.

I went to donate blood today.
Told Nurse I had a lump on my neck. She had a feel and then felt in a few more places.
Turns out I have lumps all over my lymph nodes so I couldn't donate.
Seeing Doctor about it tomorrow.
Might have lymphoma.
Conclusion. Do not donate blood, it gives you cancer. (It is probably an infection, I spoke t a DR over the phone about it but they were closed by the time I got out of the blood place)

No and I don't support failed humans, they only cost ressources and I pay for these fuckers already.
I am thinking to go to an animal shelter and walk some dogs soon though

you smoke? If not it's probably lymphadenitis.

if you smoke yeah it's probably lymphoma.

F.

Nice try niggers, you're not getting my banana bread. These groups do this shit all the time in the city, move out of the sticks.

Did it have nuts and chocolate chips in it? Lightly toasted, with a slab of butter?

This is the AIDS and herpes viruses burrowing into your brain talking, trying to get us to eat the diseased hobo bread so the viruses can use us to reproduce.

Nice try viral niggers.

No because there is no reason to help a bum
I do enough good deeds I don't need to publicly virtue signal

If I'm doing something I better be paid for it

>Does the people of Sup Forums do any community services or volunteer work like working for a soup kitchen or donating blood?
yes I do that shit every week, fuck off with stories I don't need to embarrass these hopeless people

i'm sure they appreciate it, and many do really need the money

hard to get a job as a homeless person, even moreso when you look like one

I work at a homeless shelter in the kitchen, I've been doing it since I was 15. Just made me realize most homeless people enjoy being homeless. It's crazy how many people chose the lifestyle because they enjoy it more than normie life. I've only met a few homeless people who weren't homeless by choice. Also a lot of homeless people are mentally ill. Had one bitch tell me I'm an apostle to Jesus and then she got mad as shit at me because she said my master abandoned us. The worst are the spice and bath salt wackjobs. Watched one guy take a piece of glass and cut his wrists with it because he was so fucked up on random drugs. Overall it's rewarding, it freaks bitches out when we go downtown and all the homeless know me by name, one bitch thought I was a homeless guy pretending not to because so many homeless know me.

I quit ish, smoked for 10 years yeah, sometimes still do but mostly been quit and vaping for 4 years.

More likely the glandular fever I had if it is lymphoma :p

Shaved my head last week and got a bit of an infection from it I reckon as I picked the fuck out of a bit on my neck where I cut it. The scalp drains toxins directly into the lymphatic system in your head so it's prob that. Ive even got a few lumps in my hairline from like ingrowing hairs from it. If not then oh well. 10/10 shaving our head with a shitty old razor is a bad idea.

Fuck it either way. At least ill get morphine while I die if it is cancer.

I volunteer at habitat for humanity, basically remodeling shit homes to give back to niggers who destroyed them in the first place. Feels good building things, basically giving me practice for when I own my own home

>homeless demographics
yeah ive looked those up before. "only 25% abuse drugs!" yet every day of my waking life i see hoards of homeless and 100% are drunk, tweaking out, or sleeping.

>Does the people of Sup Forums do any community services or volunteer work
Yea, I fuck yo mom!

lol

gen x-er who "wants to give back"

proceeds to bully younger generation with tired lies that are laughably false

you've been buying the lies of the (((media)))

t. millenial who has volunteered thousands of hours and knows many other millenial volunteers

>he thinks he'll get morphine
>doesn't know all morphine has been binned

congratulations you just used an anecdote, which is completely fucking irrelevant when you have the statistics

Helped build community housing for disabled ppl this summer. Also do some stuff at habitat for humanity.

>go ahead tell me why this is a bad thing

Don't volunteer at soup kitchen or homeless shelter -- get your lily asses to old folks homes. These old folks are so damn lonely. It's so sad

I help operate a food bank in the SF Bay area. We get roughly 80 families a month that come through and collect food based on their needs. We are hoping to expand to brown bag deliveries for the elderly next year.
Our Church decided to stop just existing in our neighborhood and start reaching out and doing good in the community.

I can recall a time where I spent my last dollar waiting for a pay check and wondered if was going to eat the next day.

closest I come was that I was a moose in holmenkollen a couple of times as a teenager

I wanted to donate blood but once i found out I have the most common blood type I decided against it to not accidentally save a nigger's life.

This is the most delicious infection Ive ever had though.

>Thousands of hours
Yeah right nig

Well, then what the fuck is the point of having cancer then?

It was still around a few years ago when my friend was in the hospital for surgery. They gave me Tramadol for something a few months ago and thats a shitty morphine derivative isn't it?

this is one smart Straya.

>Let me tell you how I stopped the evil Nazis and made the world safe for democ-

that picture is stupid. Sup Forums and r/the_donald would never be in any intimate relationship. its more like the dad pepe and retarded son pepe. cant find it but you know the one.

I'm joking man, Britain bans everything.

I've mainly done voluntary work for ecology and conservation, a bit for Oxfam as well.

Fair enough, Yay morphine! Pretty sure its an infection. Got a mouth ulcer too and generally feeling shitty. If not them ill hit up Sup Forums with pics of my body rotting. RIP

I was used to volunteer for civil protection but I couldn't coordinate it with my job so I started volunteering with animal shelters helping stray dogs, feeding endangered species in the wild, etc.

People in civil protection were based and very nice to me. All the people in the animal shelter were a bunch of commie hippies that didn't really helped the dogs, just took pictures with them for facebook, but I managed to bypass them and go help Seprona (spanish civil guard envioremental division).

When I give to beggars it's usually sell by date food and a pint of milk.
Feeding the poor is one of the things I like about Christianity, but I don't go out of my way to do it much.