THE BEEF SHORTAGE IS REAL

ajc.com/news/national/arby-expands-sale-deer-meat-sandwich-tests-elk-meat/hewkXr0Ghiojez4sjT1fAM/

That thing is outragous. Expect it to sell out before noon.

venison burgers are fucking delicious
i personally wouldn't ruin it with ketchup and disgusting greasy onion rings, though

No shit. Meanwhile Australia sells pigs to china for $6 a ton.

nice deer burger

I would rather have deer in a stroganoff though
I really like mose in stroganoff

Fug that sounds good. Will put some szechuan sauce on it desu.

Mose stew, not stroganoff though, we call this simply viltgryte, wild stew

this is moose stroganoff

Venison is tasty as fuck tho.
My Uncle Hunts them because they're all around his House.

I'm in Montana and right now there are too many elk. The herds are massive, fish and wildlife want a cull. They'll start starving in a few years because they compete with each other for food. Not enough bears and wolves to kill them, too many Mansions with dozens of acres that are now off limits to hunting. Could just be a local issue, but I think similar conditions exist across rural western US. So elk meat is cheap.

the german version is better because you get Knödel instead of just potatoes. i love that shit

Beef is an incredibly overrated and overpriced meat.

I've never had venison but i'd take a bison burger over beef any day.

GOOD.
Humans are not meant to eat red meat.

I haven't tasted that before, sounds good

I'm not hunting this year, but there are not enough moose now. They put out wolves and they have taken a great toll on the stock. Just a couple of years ago we had to kill 40k of them, so they wouldn't starve to death

I'm completely in support of this.

Your frugivore eats monkeys. more data doesn't always mean more honest data

Them carbs though.

Venison is fucking excellent. There is literally no reason not to integrate it into your diet.

Elk and moose are god tier.
Mule deer and whitetail are pretty gamey tasting for my liking, but to each his own I suppose. I would still try it even though I'm not the biggest fan of arbys to begin with.

Soak the meat in ice water, keep replacing the icewater until it no longer becomes pink. Will remove gamey taste from anything.

I'm at the top of the food chain, bitch. Do you cook your tofu before it slides down your cock holster?

on my previous car I had a system that was supposed to scare away moose through high sound you don't hear.

it didn't work though, one week after I got the car I almost crashed with a moose cow and her calf. I was able to stop, and they were just standing there and looking at me while they crossed the road. The wife of a friend of mine had the car beforr me, she had crashed in a moose

Any cooking tips for elk? I tried it once. Made burger patties from the meat. Too gamey for my taste though.

Also, be sure to cut out all the tendons ligaments and gristle from your meat before cooking, it takes some time, but you will notice a huge difference in flavor.

I'll have to try that burger. Still have a mule deer roast from last year in my freezer.

I’ll give you so,e hot beef

Now this is some handy knowledge. Thank you!

they sort all taste the same or similar really
a stew is a good choice though, but we also make moose beef. I like stew the most

>Venison is fucking excellent.
Fact.

"Free range cows" are low in fat. I know a few people with heart issues that are banned from beef, but are approved for venison.

Cooking is totally different because of lack of fat. Knowing this helps you to not dry the meat out. It can take practice, but once you get it deer steaks etc are the best.

why peel the potatoes?

Yep, its pretty much the only way to make javelina hogs edible.

I don't like bear though, they taste you know a bit sweet

I have a hard time explaining it, I had some bear sausage at work a few years ago, it didn't taste right

>elk-repellent soundsystem
This sounds like fun. C-can i come to norway?

might as well cum on it if you dont want to taste the meat.

A ton is 5-6 pigs. Meanwhile china has 1 billion population to feed.

If you've never had Smoked Reindeer Mousse in Rovaniemi, you have not lived.

Or you're a city-slicker who doesn't know that venison is the king of red meats. Sorry it makes you nervous, but Big Macs are not culinary delicacies like you believe.

venison is horrible which is why nobody eats it

we do that here, and yeah I know all nutriance is basically in the skin, That's where all the vitamins and minerals are

where is this?
I need one, like right fuckin now

>not hunting on your own
>or having relative with over a hundred pounds frozen in freezer to ask for

How tender is Venison? I feel like it would be a tough piece of meat and thus good only for stews and barbecues

That's not ketchup. It's ARBY'S SAUCE

it was a scam though, it didn't work
The moose just looked stupid at me

Yum.

>venison is horrible which is why nobody eats it
Coming from someone who eats muslim cock. Try not to get 15 years prison reading this post.

Haven’t tried that yet, thanks!

Were actually all supposed to eat according to our blood type, vegan pleb.

Who said it made me nervous?
>live in Wyoming
>been hunting since you were in daddy's nutsack
I've shit more elk than you've seen kiddo.

>flag checks out
British cuisine, everyone. Along with your women , those are the reasons you guys developed the world's best sailing culture.

by the way where is that webm with the guy shooting a fucking huge ass moose through the lung and it bleeds out and falls over?

>British cuisine, everyone. Along with your women , those are the reasons you guys developed the world's best sailing culture.
TOP KEK.

I need to learn to make my banz less aggressive and more passive. I like your style user.

No fucking way would I ever try fast food venison

>Bongs telling fucking Americans what hunted game tastes like
>the closest you've been to hunting is standing close to one of those gay British fox hunt paintings.

pic related where yall got so good at sucking dicks

You sir, have helped benefit all of humanity today. Very much appreciated.

Where in Wyoming? NC fag here but I lived in Jackson Hole for about a year in 2014

these are called joika balls
they are made off raindeer

I haven't had that in awhile now, they are fast and easy to make

Yeah I love venison but no way on Earth I would eat it from fucking Arby's

>Beef shortage
Canadian cattle farmer here, what shortage?
When shortages happen we see cattle prices spike.. and that hasn't happened yet this year. The last spike was back when Australia did a big culling for some odd reason a few years back.

Bongs gonna bong.

thanks for BTFO him. Venison is best tier

Venison is delicious.

this looks p. gud but I wouldnt trust arbys to make anything decently.

I pity those who have never eaten a good deer or moose stroganoff.

raindeer are not as stupid as moose, the moose just stands there and go oy vey when you drive your car. Raindeer understand they have to move usually

the moose does great damage when you hit it, they total wreck your car. Tons of people crash with them each year. My uncle was almost killed doing so

i thought it was pretty good when i had it

Sheepshead, the omnivorous fish with human-like teeth.

this

it's really strange they never sell moose meat in the store though

because we don't eat cheap bad tasting meats and pretend we like them?

i can tell you guys dont actually like the meat because theres so little in that dish in comparison to how big a moose is

I would imagine that kebab made of 14 year old girl would be rather expensive.

>kek
Britbong gets btfo x2

>Bong doesn't know how to slow-cook red meats
>Thinks it's the meat he's cooking that sucks

>he has cuckboi flat teeth for eating plants
>doesn't have naturally pointed teeth for eating meat

t. viral marketer

I had a moose here this winter, well it was at the neighboors the stupid shit fell off the balcony and had to be shot

you say "hevd" then to claim it, he didn't so the one from viltnemda that shot it took it. They often come at night if you got apples or plums and whatnot. The forest is just a few hundre meters from here, maybe less than 100 when I think of it

We used to get deer all the time in the yard too, but I haven't seen them in a while though

fuck off it's like streak but better.

t. michigander

you're should shut up

I would also like to know. I've tried it and even made stroganoff with elk but it still tasted gamey. I've soaked it in milk and done a few other tricks but nothing took that taste out of it. Maybe it's just an acquired taste.

Aussie tier bantz

>my neighbor's moose fell off their balcony so we ate it
must be wild living in Norway

If cooked right, a backstrap of venison can knock the socks off any Filet Mignon. So much flavor just out there walking around getting hit by cars.

>tfw the last Arby's within driving distance closed last July

I woke up my self, I heard it was some noise outside but I didn't go out

My father lived in oslo for a period and they had this big you know garage there, even in there a stupid moose got on the roof and fell off. I think it got spooked, I was just a kid then. But they can do this wander off and get lost. Trying to get gibs this one too I guess