LEFTISTS ARE GONNA FREAK

Holy shit, Sup Forums, I just discovered something that'll make liberals go APESHIT.

Look down at your keyboard. The thing we've been using for most of our lives. The thing Trump uses on a daily basis. The thing THEY used until they discovered smartphones.

Notice anything odd? Anything weird? Anything out of place? No? That's because it blends in so well. Look to your spacebar, then a little to the side. Boom.

Your keyboard, as most if not all of them in the entire world, has an ALT-RIGHT key.

>belgian humor

This is a BULLY-FREE thread, thank you.

"right"
I don't see that word.

What do you call that particular key, then?

Holy shit, Sup Forums, I just discovered something that'll make conservatives go APESHIT.

Look down at your keyboard. The thing we've been using for most of our lives. The thing Hillary uses on a daily basis. The thing THEY used until they discovered smartphones.

Notice anything odd? Anything weird? Anything out of place? No? That's because it blends in so well. Look to your spacebar, then a little to the side. Boom.

Your keyboard, as most if not all of them in the entire world, has a CTRL-LEFT key.

HEIL ALT GRITE!

kys

What OP missed

you idiot when alt right first started poppin up people talked about this shit alot.

Fuckin Newfag, the alt right is identity politics created by jews nothing more

Right-alt, btw dit draadje is een Belgenmop.

You drew the wrong swastika you idiot.

It's Alt Graph you ignorant Belgian swine.

i made this joke weeks ago dude.

>it doesn't even say AltRight

twat

I knew it. Microsoft has always been racist.

Thanks OP. I only post in the no bullying threads.

Alt Graph, or Right Alt. Like Right Shift, Right Ctrl, Right Alt. You don't say "press shift left" or "press ctrl left"

eheheh

fucking normalfags. get off my board.

>Implying OP isn't the fucking normie.

WTF I hate keyboards now!

OP is a newfriend.

>Trump
>Using computer

Literally the most useless key. I use Scroll Lock more than the Right Alt key.

You can type é if you hold alt-right and press the e key.

>The thing we've been using for most of our lives

When I think "myself" the first image to pop up in my head is the palm of my right hand.

Hmmm, there could be a meme here some place, boys... Find it!

Why the fuck would I need to do that?
Also it opened up a menu in every program I tried.