Who made rem their waifu after this episode?

Who made rem their waifu after this episode?

still love emilia

Nobody.

>after this episode?
not since the beginning

Maid
Oni
is lewd, sexually forceful and Horny as fuck
Headpats
Masochist and also Sadist in her Oni form
Yandere

Rem has always been my waifu

Can't wait for this meme waifu to die out just like that bitch with the retarded strings under her boobs from a few seasons back.

No one will forget rem because re zero is actually a masterpiece unlike other shows.

Female cucks make the best waifus.

>Girl with no standards.
No thanks.

Beako is the BEST

I still love Emilia

I don't even waifu Rem.

But I lost my shit when Subaru still chose Emilia at the end of the last episode.

Emilia has 0 personality and talked to him once and he still autistically fawns over her. Rem actually loves him and accepts his flaws.

Watched it yesterday. And yes I waifued her after this ep

>Emilia has 0 personality and talked to him once and he still autistically fawns over her.
Whats with this ridiculous exaggeration? Why does Sup Forums act like Emilia has never been relevant even though she had tons of dialogue with Subaru in Arc 1 and Arc 2?

>But I lost my shit when Subaru still chose Emilia at the end of the last episode.
Fucking this. I literally lost my shit when such bonding moment between them literally meant fucking nothing in the end. My god Subaru is fucking autistic.

So is Roswaal a bad guy? I feel like hes plotting some evil shit.

Feels good being an Emilia connoisseur after watching this episode.

Welp, he invited cultists and left to jerk off somewhere else, while Subaru must somehow save Emilia and help her pass some tests.

Friendly reminder that this show is the Neon Genesis Evangelion of this generation.

>starts off generic, but slowly goes against its genre's tropes
>MC is a mirror for all the sad otakus who ruin the industry with their faggotry
>meanwhile people are oblivious to all this and are too busy picking their waifu and getting butthurt about who the MC chooses as "best girl"

You're all getting cucked like the fans of EVA did.

Never when she's a cuck for Shitbaru.

Wasnt it already spoilered enough for you that there is a reason Subaru chooses Emilia?
And no not I dont mean that he is in love with Emilia
well not quite out of his own will at least

Who?

Probably cucks.

>changing your waifu this easily
ALL OF YOU ARE SLUTS
SLUTS SLUTS SLUTS SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS

Exaggeration? Name one thing Emilia has done that makes her stand out as a character. The only reason Subaru is obsessed with her is because she is the only goal he has to strive for in this world and plot glue. Realistically, any normal human being would have already chosen Rem, shes shit at relationships most likely but shes the only girl on the show that you could actually be in a relationship with and not kill yourself out of boredom.

That obsession is not normal and comes from something else, without giving big spoilers cant say more.
So it is not quite out of his own will.

Except the girls in it aren't total shit like in NGE.

She was my waifu, this episode changed that.

I don't deserve her anymore.

>someone with no self respect
>making her your waifu

>You're exaggerating

What about Emilia makes her even remotely stand out as an individual? She has no discernable character traits other than "she generally cares about stuff and she's nice most of the time."

There is no real reason for Subaru to be so stuck on her, and that's what pisses Sup Forums off. If she got any development whatsoever, I bet people's opinions would change.

At this point in the show, any rational human being would have gone with Rem. She actually gives a shit about Subaru and even looks past the fact that he's a useless twat.

She used to by mine, but this episode made it clear that she wasn't good enough for Subaru, a neet of all things, so she couldn't be good enough for me. I switched to EMT since it is clear that she will be the best girl going forward.

>entire episode is just one conversation leading up to confession
>gets rejected
Where were you when Remfaggots got BTFO?

Ahh Emilia-tan~~~

The Rem BTFOing hasn't even begun

I'll be honest, I called Felt for best girl on sight. But after REM's arc she was my waifu, the problem with Emilia is she hasn't been developed as a character enough, which is either the author's writing trying to keep her surrounded in mystery or the anime has shitty pacing. Not sure which.
tl;dr REM is best, emilia a shit.

I just don't understand how this leads people to hate Emilia. She's boring but she hasn't done anything wrong

A good yandere too, not the some garbage Yangire.

Rem a shit.

YEAH ME TOO I TOO HAVE CRIPPLING AUTISM.

>seasonal waifu
>meme waifu

Fuck off.

>implying she did not know what the reply would be

She did it because he was feeling like shit and she didn't want to watch him suffer.
Would you not do the same to our waifu? If you don't then you simply don't deserve her.

Someone FINALLY not having a shit taste

>is lewd, sexually forceful and Horny as fuck
>Horny
kek

>the loli who is super old so it's not pedophilia

yes
not shit taste

>get brutally murdered by girl
>twice
>now people expect you to love her back

Yeah don't think so

Reminder that Emilia is the only girl that hasn't tried to kill subaru

Fuck off its the only character in the entire series that seems sane

this, and how did Subaru bounce back from such abuse? is he Touma?

>complete apathy towards everything that is not the anthropomorphised cock sleeve
>sane

>bounce back

Did you not watch the show? He's certifiably insane.
Poor guy is just pretending to keep it together and can't even do that for long.

>Name one thing Emilia has done that makes her stand out as a character

Not being cheap waifubait that only lives for the sake of the MC's Dick just because?

Rem has literally had 10x times more screentime than Emilia just to become a one dimensional excuse of a character.

Emilia's interactions with subaru at the end of episode 13 showed that she at least has a personality, that her good nature has limits, that she has ambitions and motivations besides living for the sake of some random NEET, that her only trait is not "subaru kun saiduki :3!", that she has a some dignity and self-respect unlike Rem.

>Realistically, any normal human being would have already chosen Rem

No, only the lowest of trash without standards would do that.

They literally celebrate a mentally handicaped girl dedicating her live to take care of a sad excuse of a human being.

They glorify the fact that the only point of Rem's existence is Subaru, they're fine with Rem forgetting her "beloved" sister just to suck on the dick of a retarded loser.

Those "normal human beings" that you speak of are worse than subaru.

I at least don't hate Emilia. There really just isn't enough character being presented to make a judgement one way or the other.

It's the fact that there's no logical reason for anyone to pick her over Rem. Especially after EP 18. If she got any character development whatsoever, the hate she seems to get would be significantly less.

Subaru could have picked any other girl over Rem and the reaction would have been the same.

But if anyone should be hated in this show, it's definitely Subaru.

So I've been spoiled that Subaru comes to love Rem as much as he does with Emilia towards the end of arc 3. Rem goes into coma and we can expect to get suckerpunched in the last episode. But how will it be after arc 3? Will there much as much suffering and despair? Spoil me

I mean: he trusts rem and ram immediately after they killed him several times, even professing his love for them once

Subaru isn't making a choice to love emilia, dude.
People seem to think that it's just his waifubowl or whatever. He doesn't choose to love emilia, and the conflict of him loving emilia and trying to save her in the face of waves and waves of suffering and torment is the fundamental conflict he faces.
Hell, if you were paying attention the fucking conversation started with Subaru asking Rem to run away with him, and Rem turns him down, because she knows that leaving Emilia would make him unhappy.

You don't choose your fucking waifu. Seasonal waifushitters need to die already

Yeah it wasn't immediate.

So you think she should be permanently attached to her sister?

Me. Even dumped my previous waifu after 4 years together.

She is a half elf that even if prejudiced helps people around her (not liking to admit it). She has a very strong ambition to become the next Queen even if the odds are all against her favor, so much she made a contract with this insanely powerful spirit (that loves her for some reason) and asked for help from this weird suspicious duke and she doesn't take up the shit Subaru gives her like he is always right.

>Subaru isn't making a choice to love emilia, dude.
Except he is.

There is a literally an author-written AU where Rem and Subaru run away, have children, live a comfy life and life HAPPILY ever after.

user, one thing is to love someone else other than your sister but another is just LET YOUR SISTER DIE so you can run away with a dude.

I prefer Emilia's design, but Rem has been upping the kawaii lately.
Low-key Best Girl is still Crusch "Fuck cults make money" Karsten.

I just came here to say that Rem is best girl and per usual got turned down by a shitty MC for an inferior plastic girl that he fell for at first sight, so what else is new?
It's like you never watched anime before.

>Not being cheap waifubait that only lives for the sake of the MC's Dick just because?

You're right. She's expensive waifubait that exists for the sake of MC's Dick's sanity.

How could you settle for Blue Hisui when there's Emilia?

I wonder if that'll get animated following the future backlash.

Nobody cus this show is trash.

So what level of butthurt will episode 25 cause? Higher or lower than Oreimo?

he kills himself in an attempt to save her, but the checkpoint is beyond it. its implied that he has killed himself multiple times afterwards off set as well

I guess it depends on whether there's a second season or not?

>I can't make a coherent argument so instead i'll throw back words without knowing their meaning xd

>I can't understand simplified retorts so I'll greentext shitpost

ya got me

>I call every 2D girl a waifu

Fuck off normalfags.

See again, with your brain on this time.

Where can I read this

See again, use stronger rope this time.

>that I wasn't hoping for a new EVA in the first place

Isn't this a 2-cour 26 episode stint?

WHO?

Tell me this isnt true.......She cant be gone forever can she?

>Rem has literally had 10x times more screentime than Emilia just to become a one dimensional excuse of a character.
You are aware that all that "screentime" to make her look like the ideal girl was just build up for this episode, the rejection and future happenings, right?

Its quite obvious that she has more "screentime".

>build up to the rejection

There has not been a single full minute where Toyota was not fawning over Emilia.

I fucking dropped her as my waifu for encouraging his delusions and rejecting her chance to marry him. Biggest cuckqueen I ever saw

This, Emilia is so much better

Horrible taste.

>shits on taste
>posts clown dick

>posts clown dick
I see no clown dick here.

You cant see because its inside that pink thing

Why is there no art of her getting her head fucked by a clown?

Delete this.

Not Subaru.

No. She seems to be enjoying it. It's really kind of weird when you think about it, considering that Roswaal would probably be the closest thing she has to a father figure after he raised her from childhood.

Rem would make a good wife.

Translations w h e r e

Can someone confirm this? So I can save myself the trouble and drop this show now?

how can she be best girl if her taste in men is shit.

>HAPPILY
It's a bad end. You're just as delusional as them.

I have a feeling something very bad is going to happen too.

why does he look like he's about to cry?

It's true.

However, irrc the novel is at a point where some mage can possibly help her recover and comments to Emilia on how "Subaru has strong feelings for her (Rem) and if she wakes up she will go back to his side" and Emilia says something like "As long as Subaru is happy" or "His happiness is what matters"