Satanism

Why would someone be a Satanist? Isn't Satan the ultimate liar who's only goal is to make your life miserable and bring you to hell with him at the end of it all? Any Satanist on here? What's your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0Dwbxlp5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan was thrown out of heaven for asking God awkward questions. That should tell you enough,

i thought he rebelled against god?

There's no satan. Now gtfo u shill.

He did. Angels are supposed to just be Gods servants. Satan wanted to be more than just a servant.

i heard satan wanted to become god himself.

See your local rabbi he can tell you all about it

because it's edgy

He was egotistical and narcissistic; a case study that correlates with the human condition today

And demons are hot.

literally.

God and Satan are one and the same. Imaginary Friends in the Sky.

Satanists are more commonly self-worshippers than worshippers of an imaginary being named "Satan"

they are based

please leave

You tell us fiend

Kys degenerate

This guy gets it.
This guy gets it, too.
It's complicated.

For my own contribution...
What is "God" and what does it mean to rebel against "God"?

He was an egomaniac who betrayed God because he wanted God's power. He was a power-hungry traitor, nothing more.

I am cool if they are pretending to worship Satan just to piss of Christfags. If they really start believing in that shit, they are no different from Christcucks.

yes.

to rebel against the devine, the creator of this universe.
but lets make this thread about what god is.

Hah! Good one.

Mhm, it is all for the glory of god is it not? You see by worshiping "evil" you still worship the entirety of what god is. Nothing you can do is without gods ultimate glory and it knows all of this. If I was created to be trash then better to be a piece of trash for the glory of god our creator right?

Laveyan Satanism is the only reasonable branch of Satanism to follow.

Other branches are just as incompetent as any other religion.

>Isn't Satan the ultimate liar who's only goal is to make your life miserable and bring you to hell with him at the end of it all?
not into Satanism , but that shit is what you're told by the "opposition"... Satinists don't even believe in deities, it's just symbolism/ritual for them.

sounds like a great teacher if you know in your heart youre a good person

That's what I've been thinking.
Why would the elites make deals with the ultimate liar?
>These fucking idiots have ruled the world for 70 Years

You USA are degenerate you have the freedom to kill yourselves never forget America first !

>Why would the elites make deals with the ultimate liar?
Simple. They hate God more than they love the idea of not going to Hell.

Surely the only cuntry with degeneracy.

>Mhm, it is all for the glory of god is it not? You see by worshiping "evil" you still worship the entirety of what god is. Nothing you can do is without gods ultimate glory and it knows all of this. If I was created to be trash then better to be a piece of trash for the glory of god our creator right?

Even if there really is a God who created everything, it still makes no sense to worship him.

No you dumb faggot. You were created to live righteous live and liberate yourself of sin, so you could be redeemed, not to be a trash you dumb nigger. THIS IS LIKE THE BASICS OF EVERY ABRAHAMIC RELIGION
HAVE POZ LOADS COMPLETELY REPLACED YOUR BRAINS OR WHAT

GOD HOW CAN PEOPLE BE THIS FUCK STUPID

lol they have, want to add another one?

I THINK I remember a satanist guy saying that Satan is the God that's worshipped by the Muslims, Jews and Christians. He's supposed to love fucking with people by inverting things.

Who fucking knows. I don't really care.

>Satan is a jew.
Case closed.

Depends on the Satanism. Lavey Satanism is basically just an edgy philosophy with dark theatrics. Lavey pretty much just called it satanism for the publicity. Pretty similar the GLR and the American Nazi Party actually.

"Satanism is based on a very sound philosophy," say the emancipated. "But why call it Satanism? Why not call it something like 'Humanism' or a name that would have the
connotation of a witchcraft group, something a little more esoteric - something less blatant."
There is more than one reason for this. Humanism is not a religion. It is simply a way of life with no ceremony or dogma. Satanism has both ceremony and dogma. Dogma, as will be
explained, is necessary."

Real Satanism is about individualism.
Satan is, in fact, a metaphor and not a physical being.

Hell yes you absolutely right you mother of all degeracy for sure

Lucifer was wronged by a wrathful and unjust God who supposedly prizing the Jewish people above all others.

You worship this?

All Lucifer ever wanted was to bring mankind out of their cave and let them know good and evil. There's nothing bad about that, and everybody knows it.

>hey everyone, I'm so radical! pay attention to me pls

farming those (You)s for a rainy day. enjoy your circlejerking.

Satan did nothing wrong !!!

Plus the story with the Garden of Eden can be viewed as Satan giving free will to humans.

The true worship of creation, or everthing, which is - is the admiration of infinity.

Since 1666 stupid chumps

>free will
>good
Thanks to him we're in a hole we can't crawl out
Thanks Satan

>can be viewed
There's simply no other explanation. Under Jehovah's fist we and all our fathers would have been nothing but cattle.

Where's the fun in that?

Anyways just about everybody agrees Lucifer is Lord in this realm, look at the Yazidis. So-called "God" may have created this mess but the Devil reigns supreme.

(this)

Satan(Lucifer) was a little faggot that got triggered when God gave him the job to take care of humans, just like a farmer would task his son with taking care of sheep or something. The little shit refused to serve "lesser beings" and turned as edgy as possible and even gave himself the name of "Satan" for edgy people such as himself.
Years later, other edgy faggots heard about this and wanted to be like their idol Satan, not knowing that he tries to make their lives miserable but fails because they worship him so much, so he ends up looking like a jackass.

Basically the first commie

I remember his argument from Paradise Lost was that he never asked to be created as an eternal servant to some narcissistic shmuck like Yahweh. He never made a deal before being forced into such an arrangement. I think that's why he's stereotyped for making contracts all the time since that's his way of giving people the choice of whether or not to deal with him unlike his previous arrangement with God.

It's all made up fairy tales.

You even manage to corrupt the fucking pope how sad is that

This

Why would someone be a Satanist...

Aren't we all Satanists?

Even the most Christ cucked of this board and JewSA'd Xians always proclaim the moral high ground when historically the Church has persecuted and killed more than any Satan or Satanist.

How does that make us all Satanists?

Satan is just an allegory to mans lower nature same as Yeshua is to mans Christ consciousness and kingdom of heaven which exists in us all, and even if they are the brothers from the planets Saturn and Venus and just planets or both planets living and being of mind, planetary body and spiritual soul that would of course call into question why man would invent these stories into the bible, because most certainly the God of creation would not create to torment and torture, and demand fealty and worship at the expense of eternal damnation and suffering unto his own creations which he has predetermined destiny.

S*tanists are merely """people""" with daddy issues, that just went too far and rebelled against biggest Father figure in existence, like "take that, sky dad, I'm edgy". There is nothing serious and nothing of important about them.
Moreover, everything was created to serve Mankind, as it is stated in numerous books, including 2 Esdras 8:44, Deuteronomy 4:19 and so on and so forth. All creation means all creation, including Lucy. So, by serving a thing that was created to serve us, S*tanists are also committing worst act of cuckoldry ever and denying the inheritance that God bestowed upon Mankind by purpose.
They are nothing, they are less than nothing. They are edgy degenerates that seek attention, even if it costs them to rape their own mothers.

I suspect that those who go down the dark path to Satanism do so because someone puts the idea in their mind that they can be the exception to the "damned to hell for eternity" fate. Perhaps they believe that if they accomplish enough for Satan they will become an empowered member of his court, and, in the meantime on earth, they believe Satan will make promises back to them for that pledge, promises of power. As Satan is the lord of lies, it's not difficult to see how someone who craves wealth & power would be deceived - by both themselves and by Satan and/or one of his minions. There is also the element of fear. Once someone starts down that path they may be cowed into continuing down the path through simple fear - signs and tokens given that strike fear in the heart, or which create a sense of helpless abandon. And then there are those people who are largely or wholly evil, who have dissociated almost completely from even the desire to empathize with others, so to them the added "bonuses" of Satanism would serve to augment the approach they are already taking. Based on the largely valueless society in power in Hollywood and DC and Wall Street, I suspect there are hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, who are to varying degrees serving Satan in this country - one way or another. It goes a long ways towards explaining their wholehearted embrace of islam and their denunciation of Christianity.

the fact this kike thinks Lucifer is a man shows how oblivious they are

Satanism is the pursuit of knowledge above all else without understanding that knowledge. So in a way you could say satanists are the original pretentious hipsters, wearing band teeshirts they know nothing about.

>Christ consciousness
Fuck off Jim Carrey. You gave your girlfriend 3 STDs and then she died from your perscriptions of an overdose.

You larping cunts pretend to destroy your ego when in reality it's pure narcissism.

How come the only time you claim Jews are being """honest""" is when they are saying things that confirm your narrative?

Another brainwashed Rabbi worshiper. You people are as bad as Satanists. All fake, all phoney, all crazy.

>How come the only time you claim Jews are being """honest""" is when they are saying things that confirm your narrative?
Because it's a well known historical fact said 100000000 times by all the great men and authors of history. Only since 1945 has it been called "anti-semite"

Read your Torah kike. Usury is a crime

Satanism is self-worshiping. Satan is not some evil entity preying on meanies.

So Lucifer is like Prometheus?

I'm all ego still, understanding and observing ones ego is hard, and is a challenge.

I have done lot's of drugs and confirmed the existence of energy healing while doing DMT. I'd suggest you smoke some marijuana, meditate or get yourself some LSD, or keep lashing out on Sup Forums because "Christ consciousness" triggers you.

>Why would someone be a Satanist?
You have to be an idiot. You're correct:

The bible says the devil is an adversary

>Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
The devil is working against us for the worst of us. He wants us to waste our life, end it as short as possible, and go to hell forever.

The bible says he's a liar, and a murderer.
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
He's a deceiver and a murderer. He wants you to go to hell. Hell is called the second death.

Some people are total perverts who made a final perverted decision to reject the truth, sort of like how Satan abode not in the truth. These people hate God, so I think their worship of Satan is an expression of that. There are people are full of malice, which means they want to hurt other people. What better way to hurt other people than to put them under the worship of Satan.

At the end of it all, they will stand before God and they will have a record of living a life worshipping the Devil, they will kneel before God and confess Jesus Christ is Lord, and God is going to laugh at them and throw them away into the lake of fire like human trash.

Lucifer IS Prometheus
why do you think a statue of Prometheus is displayed in Rockefeller Center?
they're just paying homage.

I don't think the elite who do the bidding of what or who we call Satan even believe in God, but is exactly why they are so evil and go to such horrific and anti-life lengths for their means; child and ritual sacrifice, murder, rape, cannibalism, anti-god/unity mentality.

that’s baphomet
not satan silly buns

Satanism is the end game for 'Sola Fide' Protestants who think a communion consisting solely between the Self and God that rejects any other zero intellectual or spiritual authority is too restrictive. A baby step, really.

I only have major issue with Christians, and it is with the fundamental/radical types...

So baptism is the reception of the holy spirit in the individual and is supposedly necessary in order to get into Heaven according to bible
Riddle me this
Suppose the greatest person ever, according to biblical standards, is born. He is a great man, but has never even heard of a Bible, let alone baptism.
Why then is he limited to hell, just due to his ignorance of Christianity's existence?

Corrupt BS.. seek of knowledge is good thing in all religion only the corrupted book by (((them))) say otherwise..

Satan DID do wrong, and will continue to do wrong as long as Prometheus is chained up on Mount Olypus.
But one day Hercules is going climb the mountain and break the chains holding Prometheus.
When that day comes, revenge comes with it.

Satanist here, admin on a fairly well known forum. AMA.

Fucking Mammon Bernakle

>I don't think the elite who do the bidding of what or who we call Satan even believe in God
I'm sure there's some like this.

Take Richard Dawkins for example. He's an evangelistic atheist, which makes no sense. If he believed there was no God, then why devote your life's work to competing against something you don't think exists?

Because deep down he hates God. His militant atheism is an expression of his hatred of the Lord.

I think people can come up with whatever kind of belief system they want after they reject the truth. They are an idiot at that point.

>Satan was thrown out of heaven for asking God awkward question
Wrong, Satan was thrown out of Heaven for wanting to become God's equal, and for being jealous of His love for mankind. His deception of Eve was Satan's revenge.

Seemingly, christians (esp radicals) are so wuick to condemn others to hell or preach at them in an uppity manner. This does nothing good for the religion
It is seemingly that many "Christians" have fallen to satan, unknowingly

satan is a much more deserving of worship than god. god abandoned us and sent his faggot son to die for us (aka do nothing at all) while satan wants us to reach our potential by abandoning god's faggot attention-whoring ways

Hail Satan; and I mean this unironically. i am a theistic satanist, not a larping lavey satanism fedora-tipper. I am a christian but worship satan over god. god is the mother that abandoned us while satan is the father that pushes us to better ourselves

How much were you able to get for your soul?
Also
Reddit is for fags

theistic satanist or fedora-tipping satanist?

Can confirm. My 30 year-old room mate is a self-proclaimed satanist, and it's as simple as that. He never matured into an adult and got stuck in the edgy teenager phase indefinitely. He is exactly the rick and morty redditor neil degrasse tyson bill nye faggot that people make fun of here all the time, embodied as a single person, if he can be called that. At this point, I view him as basically a bacteria, responding to the poking and prodding of jews on television, never failing to perform exactly as they've programmed him.

>Why would someone be a Satanist?
Because following Satan requires no self discipline or personal sacrifice, just do whatever you want whenever you want.

>Isn't Satan the ultimate liar who's only goal is to make your life miserable?
And look what ultimately happens to people who follow Satan's aforementioned ethos.

Satanism is pagane rituals, life young,pleasure and selfish.

Some people will say satanism is freedom or power.

It's a bunch of Jews still niggermad over Christianity btfo'ing them that they have to larp and basically be contrarian towards in a poor attempt at undermining it.

wrong. satanism involves mankind wresting control of its own destiny from god. satan fell from heaven because he used the free will that god gave him to determine his own destiny; mankind should do the same.

Nothing about that post says "a jew wrote it." It's advocating against Satan, against Islam, and is clearly pro Christianity. You're either obfuscating or you're an idiot.

satanism is a form of christianity

Limbo, he is going to limbo.
Hell is for angels, not humans.
Furthermore, satan is the judge and is not the same entity as lucifel.

The merit of free will is knowing now to use it.
Satan used it in selfishness and while god wouldnt stop him, he can condemn him

God's plan for the world has a pattern. Live creates life, man bonds with woman, the winds bring the waters which cleanse the flesh. The seasons rise and fall. Animals keep to their own kind and hunt each other for food. The cycles repeat themselves. Inside of us, our minds should reflect this. That's what it means to be one with God. To follow his plan and live a good and healthy life.

To rebel against God means to violate his plan. That means man bonding with man, sex in the asshole, licking genitals and swallowing seed instead of making babies, altering the environment so that the seasons die, locking up the animals so that they can't roam free, and even worse: some satanists go as far as harming their bodies and eating shit so that they can defy God's plan. Filth should be washed away, so to live in filth shows that you won't obey God.

So why would anyone do this?

To be in control. If you don't want to be controlled by God and be given his gifts, you have to live a pretty rotten life, but at least it's YOUR life. NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WANT TO DO.

Lucifer, the angel who rebelled and was defeated by Michael (He Who is Like unto God), valued independence over everything, even happiness, joy, and a good life. He would rather be in hell than admit inferiority to anything, even God himself.

Basically, choosing to be in hell is how people rebel against God's control to be their own person, even though it's a lot happier and sweeter to just go with God.

One caveat: Rebellion can give you power, which then allows you to create your own heaven, but this heaven is earthly and doesn't last. Think about politicians and CEOs who deceive the masses and exploit the Earth for their wealth and power. This is satanic rebellion.

It's because they literally think the devil dindu nuffin. Most of them believe that the Abrahamic religions made the pagan Gods portrayed as Daemons in their holy scriptures to destroy paganism.

They think the Abrahamic religions are a lie and that the way of the shaytaan is the real God (Astagfirullah).

There is no sentient god, brainlet.
We wish that unsentient universe wasn't all we had, but that's not the case.
All is one, one is all. We are god and the universe.

>satanism is a form of christianity
That's like saying poverty is a form of wealth.

>Satan: "Well, you used that free will the creator gave you and decided to forge your own path through creation. Now that you're dead it's time to torture you for no reason whatsoever like some cartoonish villain.

>Satan used it in selfishness
better than sucking god's dick for no reason.

>It's because they literally think the devil dindu nuffin
and what did satan do that was so bad that he is portrayed as an evil mustachioed villain? what a joke!

Luciferianism is not Satanism is not Crowley's teachings is not LaVey's teachings

666 is the number of the sun square

You are the Baphomet and the Christ

>poverty is a form of wealth.
it literally is. "wealth" is a continuum. bad example--false analogy

>What is "God"

a series os laws that describe the interactions and makeup of the physical universe

>and what does it mean to rebel against "God"?
to do things that go against natural law, like fucking your farm animals or cutting your dick off or filling the ocean with empty plastic bottles, only things that exemplify natural beauty should be permitted to exist, only things that glorify god

>Laveyan Satanism is the only reasonable branch of Satanism to follow.
but what about when you're so cool they throw you out?

poverty is a wealth measure.
It exist in the system of wealth.
Satanism likewise only exist in judeo reconstructed monotheism, based on prior cult and baels.

Close
All is one, one is all
Agreed
But that's really an allusion to the fact that men make AI, and AI makes man, repeat
We are Gods that create a God that recreates us ad finitum

Nuff of this shill shit

>only things that exemplify natural beauty should be permitted to exist
and who gets to decide what constitutes "natural beauty?"

>and is supposedly necessary in order to get into Heaven according to bible
This is wrong. Whoever told you this is either a liar or ignorant. Either way they are a deceiver.

The bible says that anyone that believes baptism is required to get into heaven is not going to heaven.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0Dwbxlp5c

>Suppose the greatest person ever, according to biblical standards, is born. He is a great man, but has never even heard of a Bible, let alone baptism.
>Why then is he limited to hell, just due to his ignorance of Christianity's existence?

The bible says that the moment anyone commits their first sin, they become guilty.
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Once we break even one of God's laws, we become guilty by the law. The bible says that sin is the transgression of the law. The law says "thou shalt not bear false witness," for example. So it just takes telling one lie and we become guilty by the law. The bible says "the wages of sin is death" -- there's a penalty for sin, and if we die without Jesus covering that debt with his blood, then we need to pay our own way in eternal fire.

This is also why baptism cannot save, because it just takes one sin and it's too late to get into heaven by doing good things.