Bleach

Fake spoilers soon. Real spoilers in ~24 hours.

Get ready to despair for the last chapter of Bleach. At least we get a color page.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1il2f
imgur.com/a/LTP3u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Preparing for IchiRuki salty tears in less than 48 hours

Let's be real, even if Orihime doesn't win the Ichib owl you people will spam about how Rukiafags got BTFO because they got nothing

Either way we get shipperfag cancer shitting up the threads. After Nisekoi and Re:Zero they're ready to flood the board with their garbage again

Batten down the hatches lads. It's going to be a crazy week

To recap spoilers we have so far:

The chapter has no text, just pictures.

We get pretty much a collage of what happens to all of the characters. We see Rukia, Renji, Byakuya and the other captains. Ukitake is alive, Dog is alive, Nemu is alive, Aizen somehow becomes the Soul King with no explanation, Grimmjow, Nel, and Harribel live happily ever after. We see Urahara and Yoruichi living happily as well as Orihime/Ishida/Chad. We then see Ichigo help a little girl out when attacked by a hollow.

Ends with

Kurosaki Ichigo: 18 years old
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Brown

I love Orihime with all my heart! She's my everything.
Aizen, are you dead?

Remember to take what I'm about to post with a grain of salt. Don't shoot the messenger.

Okay, wait a minute.

Aizen, did you die like a bitch?

I love my Shark Empress!

>Aizen somehow becomes the Soul King with no explanation
Other than this part it's fairly believable and I won't be surprised if we got something like this

I'm just quitting these threads thursday. Shipper fags can go fuck themselves

Is Orihime going to end up with Ichigo?

It's fun to talk about fake spoilers, it's even better considering the romantic implications. Don't leave us, user.

Will one of the girls win?

(Page 1)
Ichigo is in the human world talking to Keigo and Mizuiro. Telling them about Yhwach's defeat. Keigo is amazed and so is Mizuiro but he is shown more controlled.
Mizurio says that it was ironic that his worst enemy (Aizen) was the one that helped him in that fight.
(page 2)
Ichigo has sad look on his face at Aizen getting mentioned. Keigo tells Mizuiro that the "the guy with the tattoos" was there too. Ichigo's phone rings.
(page 3)
Ichigo looks at it and tells Keigo and Mizuiro that he has to go. Keigo comments that it must be his girlfriend again in a teasing manner and Mizuiro asks him where is his girlfriend which makes Keigo mad who says he doesn't have one either.
(page 4)
Ichigo waves them goodbye with Keigo whining about how Ichigo thinks he is so cool ever since he's with a girl now. Mizuiro says bye, calling him "King" at the end and Ichigo tells him to stop calling him that.
(page 5)
This flashbacks to Ichigo and Renji with a blooded Aizen. Ichigo is looking down at Aizen sadly who tells him not to think he fought by his side like they are friends, he did it for the sake of Soul Society. Aizen then tells him that there needs to be another host for the Soul King's power now that Yhwach is gone. Because without a host; the balance will crumble.
(page 6)
Renji is wondering if Aizen crazy and says they are not giving it to him after all he's done. He is still a traitor. Aizen corrects Renji and says he is referring to Ichigo. Ichigo is shocked by his suggestion and Aizen continues to say that Ichigo is the only one powerful enough to control the Soul King's power now.
(page 7)
Ichigo looks over at the black enegry where Yhwach once stood. Aizen warns Ichigo that once he takes up the duty as Soul King that his power will be so great that he won't be able to leave the Royal Palace. So that means he's going to have to leave those he loves behind so they will have a future.

See you Friday.

Will Ichiruki be BTFO?

>It's a reference to the eye of Odin. Barragan is based on Odin.
Wait what? First I hear of this. I don't see it.

No one believes you.

>You shouldn't know
>I'm uncertain
Even Aizen doesn't know

(page 8)
Ichigo says to Aizen that he came all the way to this point to protect his friends. To be able to see them again. Laugh with them again. Argue with them again. Cherish them again. Ichigo begins walking to the black energy. Renji is telling him if he's actually going to do it. Ichigo says he is and that he knows what it means to hold great power and that, even if it tears his body and soul apart he will control this power and see his friends again. Because he knows that they want to see him again. It's a promise.
(page 9)
Aizen smiles and calls him a fool who still has other people's feelings on his mind. Even when they aren't worth it. Aizen then coughs up blood and gets Renji's attention. With his dying breath he tells Renji to do one thing for him: Tell Momo not to cry over him. Because he always told her that the worst thing you can do was shed a tear for your enemy. Aizen's eyes close with a smile on his face.
(page 10)
Ichigo stands in front of the black energy and reaches his arm out to it. The energy starts clinging to his arm and starts to cover his body, his eyes are wide and he looks like he's in pain.
(page 11)
We're back to the present with Ichigo walking through town. He soon sees Chad and Uryu up ahead. He waves over to them.
(page 12)
They greet Ichigo who asks what they've been up to. Uryu replies that they are heading to Urahara's shop for some business. Chad asks if Ichigo has been doing well. Ichigo seems to catch what Chad is saying and replies that everything is under control like always.
(page 13)
Chad smiles and says he's glad. Uryu says he's been controlling the Soul King's power for awhile now and that if there was a problem they would have already known. Uryu then says that Ichigo looks like he's in a rush to somewhere. Chad says he has an idea why. Ichigo looks embarrassed and annoyed.

Don't forget that there's a new Radio Kon too

So fucking accurate.

Will Mr Trump win the presidency?

(page 14)
Ichigo then notices that Uryu is holding some stuffed toy and humorously says that Urahara's shop must not be the only places they're heading. Uryu then gets embarrassed, telling him to shut up and walks away saying that they both have somewhere to be. Ichigo and Chad look amused. Chad then follows Uryu, saying goodbye to Ichigo.
(page 15)
While walking, Ichigo monologues about how everything has changed yet is still the same. There is a balance to maintain and he is the center of it. He thinks about all the enemies he has fought. To that first Hollow, Grand Fisher, his Hollow self, Ulquiorra, Aizen, Ginju, to Yhwach.
(page 16)
Ichigo then thinks about all the people he has met through all of this: Uryu, Rukia, Orihime, Chad, Renji, Kon, Urahara and crew, the rest of the Gota 13, Ganju and Kukaku, the Royal Guard, the Visords, and even some of the Arrancar and Fullbringers.
(page 17)
Ichigo thinks that even though it's been awhile he knows there will be new enemies to face. Some who are probably more powerful than Yhwach but he is ready to face them. He will do everything to takes to keep everything the way it is now. His phone rings again.
(page 18)
Ichigo looks at his phone and turns his head around. We don't see who it is but Ichigo has a big smile on his face. The words "All Good Things Must Come To An End" is printed.
(page 19)
This is an extra one. It shows Kon saying this is the end and thanking everyone for reading and that's it's been a long journey. He says Tite Kubo can't be thankful enough for everyone's support. He also says to support any new, shining talent they are interested in with Jump. He also says everyone must be sad to not see his pretty face again. Maybe Kubo-sensei could make a "Kon's Adventure" Manga next.

They never get translated though.

You did the same shit last week and were lying. You really go too much time, faggot.

What went wrong?

What are they about? Maybe we can get Royal to translate them if he's interested

I'm honestly impressed that you did this for a second week in a row. This ending would be fucking shit, so good job on writing shit fan fiction.

Getting killed by a Shikai

>all these fake spoilers are better than what we'll get

What's wrong with you Aizen? Just tell me you nigger

he was too pure

Having no other powers than ceros

They are just cute little drawings of Kon asking various characters questions. I don't even know if they are scanned anymore.

Shhhh, user, you shouldn't care.

Will Bleach have a satisfying ending?

Aizen is wise and powerful. All praise to Aizen-Sama.

Kubo answers fan questions by using Kon (+ as many characters as he wants)

(page 3)
"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to go home and pump Karin's tight pussy so hard that she will pop out triplets."

Is that supposed to be a steak shaped like Godzilla?
Aizen knows best.

Will you become the Soul King?

I could've told you that much.

Oh man, it's that thing from a million chapters ago! What can it be?

>his loli got bullied by a grown man
>he gets stabbed by a shikai
>they just wanted friends

Shinigami are scum.

If they are in WSJ, they'll get scanned obviously.

They are featured in the volume. People don't bother scanning them.

All the Espada are loosely based on mythological figures.

Like Odin he is an old man who misses an eye. They were both rulers and Barragan considers himself to be the god of Hueco Mundo, similiar to how Odin is thought to be the top god in nordic mythology. Odin is associated among other things with death and is the leader of the nordic psychopomps, the valkyries. Similiar to how Barragan represents death via old age.

Literally everything that isn't his Shinobu.

QUADS CONFIRM

The Vizards! I'm sure that they're here to meaningfully contribute!

Is it wrong I literally don't remember any of their names aside of Shinji?

>You will never have Shinji and Gin go at it.

I think the Fullbring arc was going pretty well until Rukia showed up.

It's wrong if you don't remember Hiyori.

But that's wrong, all the jap volumes are scanned and we have english scans for everything up to v66. The only Volume missing is 67 in english.

Well, Hachi did defeat Barragan tbf.

Pretty much. Soul Society ruined everything.

>They're here at last!!
Were people really that excited about them back then?

Remember the royal guard and how hyped we were for them?

>Soul Society ruined everything
This is true of the series as a whole.

Japan didn't like it. Rukia and Co. saved the arc in their opinion.

For me I really loved the SoL parts and the humans being relevant again (Ichigo's school friends, the kids at Urahara Shop, Yuzu and Karin) but the Fullbringers felt flat as characters and their powers didn't make much sense.

Post any and all of these with Orihime.

Remember when the Royal Guards were going to change sides and fight for Yhwach? Remember when we were actually going to see them fight?

>Only 2 Shikais
>Only 1 Bankai
>Most jobbed off-screen
KUBOOOOOO

Wonderweiss sounds exactly like Doodlebob in my head.

Oh, do you mind sharing a link? I always thought people didn't care about them since a few years ago.

will i ever have a qt bf

>hyped up since Aizen took the throne
>millions of theories about what it could be
>just a bloated gillian
>it gets defeated with a single kick

Can I just say something? I never thought the Vizards were cool. Really. The only good looking ones were Lisa and Kensei and Shinj had a fun personality but the others we could've done without.

They contributed about as much as Sasakibe, whose only contribution was letting them in.

Will Rangiku appear in the last chapter?

>Remember when the Royal Guards were going to change sides and fight for Yhwach?
I do remember the idiots that thought this was going to be the case.

Only Tousen can understand the complexity of Wonderweiss.

I'm not Sup Forums, but is this seriously ending without Aizen's bankai?

Is Aizen mocking me now?

Aizen is dead.

Are you still alive?

>I do remember the idiots that thought this was going to be the case.
>royal guard sworn to serve soul king
>yhwach is soul king
>royal guard serves yhwach
How is that idiotic?

Aizen's bankai is Bleach. When he uses it next chapter Bleach will end. Exactly as planned.

I am still salty as to how underutilized Gremmy was. His power was unimaginably broken and lost to such bullshit.

>Japan didn't like it. Rukia and Co. saved the arc in their opinion.
Who cares what they think? Nips have categorically shit taste in almost everything.

rofl hadn't heard that one before xd

Looking back.
They were pretty broken.
Sucks that Yhwach, who's even more broken, had to save the Royal Guards' asses.

That's lame. Ywatch was the final boss?

That was the only way for Gremmy to die. Kubo can't write around powers.

There is none. Though she gets mentioned in the Tatsuki one.

There's 4 mayor ones translated:
1. Rukia and Renji (v7)
2. Tatsuki (v8)
3. Uryuu (v12)
4. Urahara and Yoruichi (v17)
(5. Kon himself in v19)

Here:
imgur.com/a/1il2f
imgur.com/a/LTP3u

Because Yhwach is fucking evil. That's like being sworn to serve someone you're loyal too only for someone you hate to take their place.

So, we haven't had once since Volume 19? Thanks for the links, user.

just fuck my shit up senpai

I didn't find anymore neither in the jap nor english volumes.

>Ichigo has sad look on his face at Aizen getting mentioned.
IchiAizen confirmed.

>Gremmy's body couldn't handle Kenpachi's power
>Turns out, neither can Kenpachi's body

What the fuck happen to Mashiro(the green hair Vizard)? She was missing during the Wanderich's first invasion of Soul Society then appeared out of no where in the woods to help Hisagi achieve/hone his Bankai and after that we don't see or hear about her again. Did Kubo just forget about her?

I always thought that gremmy was part of the quincy RG which is why askin seems so out of place.

I could be wrong and he was just fodder for sayian-man's shikai

I remember when this chapter was new; yes. Every week there would be 8 or 9 Bleach threads at any given time. The days before the catalog/generals.

He gave him the ability to just imagine someone's neck breaking, their blood becoming hydrochloric acid and enveloping someone in space.

He could've solo'd SS and the Royal Guard by just imagining 1000 clones going in and having any hostiles within a 1 mile radius dying of their heart exploding.