What's your favorite canon OTP, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite canon OTP, Sup Forums?

did she always have huge saggy tits like that

Fuck.

I never liked that artwork, her tits look massive for some reason

I like it. Although Asuka has the largest breasts I think.

Cewl Yuri thread my friend

Why does Reina have a constant blank autistic gaze

>Canon is written by delusional fans

She legitimately has autism.

Yes, normally she wears a bra, here she isn't

ADOLESCENCE

because

That's actually homosexual lust user.

you make it sound like it's a bad thing

that wasnt my intention, i love huge saggy tits

Now you really have to explain further

Oh look, you made yet another thread with a Hibiki OP and started shitposting with Madoka crack in it instantly. Not at all like it obvious as shit what you are doing.

>b- but im doing it 2 lol @ uuuu!!! so funny!!!!
No, !Akemi, what you don't see to get is that you are the pathetic mongoloid that everyone mocks. You say you're laughing to try and cover up the fact you know everyone hates you. Making valid argument and mocking you is not "funny", you crying and screaming about not having any friends is hilarious. Which is why everyone knows you are lying when you say you are spamming crack because you think the reaction is "funny". You actions contradict each other.

It's canon whether Madoka likes it or not.

Oh look, you made yet another thread with a Hibiki OP and started shitposting with Madoka crack in it instantly. Not at all like it obvious as shit what you are doing.

No, !Akemi, what you don't see to get is that you are the pathetic mongoloid that everyone mocks. You say you're laughing to try and cover up the fact you know everyone hates you. Making valid argument and mocking you is not "funny", you crying and screaming about not having any friends is hilarious. Which is why everyone knows you are lying when you say you are spamming crack because you think the reaction is "funny". You actions contradict each other.

AND you bumped your shitposting thread from the bottom of the catalog. Because you have literally nothing else in your other than attacking people. Nothing. You have an empty and worthless life.

Seriously, what the fuck is going to take to make you stop being such a scumbag.

Homura did nothing wrong

AND you bumped your shitposting thread from the bottom of the catalog. Because you have literally nothing else in your other than attacking people. Nothing. You have an empty and worthless life.

Seriously, what the fuck is going to take to make you stop being such a scumbag.

You can't honestly think you're fooling anyone.
How many times in a row is this now that you have bumped your shitposting thread from the bottom of the catalog.

Really, what is wrong with you? It needs medical treatment.

This better be pasta my friend

Why do you think calling something "pasta" invalidates it and proves it wrong? You do this all of the time. It's literally retarded.

Big fat tats yukata.

That goes without saying user.

True love is when you try to kill each another.