Emily Ratajkowski - Same as the others

She has been on a feminist/women's empowerment trip for at least the last 2 years. Posting this type of shit daily.

I'm willing to bet she has been passed around, and Ben Affleck raped her while filming Gone Girl... now she's projecting just like Emma Watson because the industry is a cesspool.

>pic related

still hot tho

They all fucking have, Hollywood is a den of psychopaths and sociopaths willing to do anything and everything for money and fame. They all fuck each other they all do drugs they all do whatever it takes to land a big role, I’m with others in thinking the only thing odd about this is why they’re suddenly deciding to throw Weinstein under the bus.

Tits or gtfo

Also pic related

>Pls don't sexualize me
>I'm not an object
>Just because I wear no clothing

Woah there perv. She is CLEARLY not portraying herself in a sexual way here so there is no excuse for your natural desires to overcome logic.

>pls no touch
>pls respect me

Nothing of import will happen over this, because he has too many names to expose. This will play till anything bad is exposed.

This "culture of abuse, harassment and sexual expectation" only exists because women allow it to, and they profit from it immensely.
God, I hate how whoreish modern women are.

Fine with that as long as we hold girls and women equally accountable for their actions.

she looks like a fucking chicken/10

would not bang

>boys should be held accountable
>girls should do whatever they want and never apologize
Feminists should be burned at the stake t b h

You do all know that she is a kike, right? Nothing surprising here.

Oh those poor innocent girls, they clearly didnt know what they were doing

Literally who?

Terrible cross stitching, modern women are worthless

We're going to make it happen. We're going to fix this. Not because we're feminist faggots, but because these people are villains and we, like all PROPER MEN, aspire to be heroes.

I would love to lay on top of her and hump her til I come inside.

What gets me about some of these women is they will go crazy about Weinstein expecting sex then probably later be seen fucking that one famous photographer. Can't think of his name and don't feel like looking it up.

Fuck it would be great if he went scorched earth and took them all down with him. You know Harvey has dirt on the rest of the cesspool.

You ain't doing shit larper

>fucking
Why are these people always so vulgar? Maybe if they stopped putting the f word on all their protest signs men wouldn't have sex on the brain all day.

We'll push until all names are named

butterface, superb body

>Women no longer knit and stitch as hobbies
>Women no longer wear modest floral dresses in the summer
>Women now drink, smoke and swear just as much as men
Why actually live?

She's a Jew, you dip. The shiksa molestation rule doesn't apply to her

Someone needs to tell her how anti-Semitic standing up for women's rights is

So we can learn to bring it back

My gf does? Its quite common

You must be Sami or something lad because 99% of women don't have a clue how to knit

Not really, from kungsbacka. Its whitey town. But you need to know that these girls dont go out party, they rather stay at home and craft, and that makes its very hard to meet them.